3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 12.11.19 09:40 pm

Impressions from the full version (Mount & Blade)

Very interesting role-playing game in which the players can:

# To master horse riding on 34 breeds of horses;
# Pump skill "archery on horseback" and "siege engineering";
# Burn the city, which sell bad beer;
# To create a character with the name "Batu", to raise an army of two hundred horsemen, and have a total yoke.

Also available: expanded role system, about a hundred items of medieval weaponry and armor to equip, the siege of cities and castles, as well as large, constantly changing world with its political system.
140 Comments
Sort by:
S
S-c-Y 12.11.19

take necessarily

T
Thunder aka Ganman 12.11.19

well today I bought the game.
what can I say, the combat system is great, then I will unsubscribe about the rest.

_
_36_ 12.11.19

We have litsuha recently appeared, it is worth taking or not?

T
Thunder aka Ganman 12.11.19

The Council in the same doubters as I do : take the game worth it ! a similar game was not and hardly will be soon.

R
Red Alert 12.11.19

I play ponravilasi, it is really unique. No modern RPG super navorochenny can not boast of battles on horseback, my rating 7/10. One minus graphics, but on the other hand I have not a powerful PC, so it suits me.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

By the way, and the truth is that manner of speech of the Lord(or King) is significantly different from bandits or peasant?

_
_36_ 12.11.19

Yesterday I bought the license.. loved it.. Simply unreal addictive.. I stayed up All night. Even once a prisoner got when they robbed the village came a detachment on the protection of 90 units against my 30..

_
_36_ 12.11.19

Probably the only RPG where one is a warrior...

R
Red Alert 12.11.19

I do not agree that one is a warrior, alone I stand 25-30 people, of course with the elite units I can't do this, and thieves Yes the pirates are very easy to single-handedly break)))

b
beregovoi brat 12.11.19

It depends on the level of difficulty.

Beelzebub
The voice acting with him can pull and pour somewhere? Russian release will not soon reach my land.

P
PiN4eT 12.11.19

That's the problem, if set voice-from 1C on a clean game it is defence, if you are set on russifitsirovannye, you get a little crooked, especially with the names of the lords and nazvaniem cities....
Tell me where I'm wrong.... esle was wrong.

U
Urbaniz 12.11.19

Damn... the game is... well, just no words!!! Here is everything that I wanted to see in games about the middle ages. She would schedule another decent screwing and generally 15 out of 10, you can safely give!!

U
Urbaniz 12.11.19

On the fan website has emerged, and crack, and patch for it, might they fit?
Give the address of this website pliz.

P
PiN4eT 12.11.19

Beelzebub
Yes, I have in the subject)))
Yesterday installed))

Urbaniz
Shortcuts in PM))

E
Encoderrr 12.11.19

Bugs too much, but the game is still interesting.

_
_36_ 12.11.19

I have no bug to see...

b
beregovoi brat 12.11.19

Beelzebub

Thank you! Translation from snowballs did not like, but the voice acting is nothing))) it's Better from Gremory translation, familiar somehow.

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 12.11.19

Game atskaya, big her cool

N
Nerevar17 12.11.19

I'm already 4 years and dreamed of RPGs for myself, was some moments... TaleWorlds seem to read my mind and did almost everything as I wanted. Anything more are not conductive.

A
Antropomorfnyy ksenobioti 12.11.19

Encoderrr
Where are the bugs? Have a week to play, no bug is not met.