3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 12.11.19 09:40 pm

Impressions from the full version (Mount & Blade)

Very interesting role-playing game in which the players can:

# To master horse riding on 34 breeds of horses;
# Pump skill "archery on horseback" and "siege engineering";
# Burn the city, which sell bad beer;
# To create a character with the name "Batu", to raise an army of two hundred horsemen, and have a total yoke.

Also available: expanded role system, about a hundred items of medieval weaponry and armor to equip, the siege of cities and castles, as well as large, constantly changing world with its political system.
140 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dilord86 12.11.19

Graphics are so-so, the plot can not see, but magic is not present, gives a pure medieval game...in short good

E
Esenhorn 12.11.19

test

n
nikita bolotov 12.11.19

should I have all the kings suck

n
nikita bolotov 12.11.19

ale the game is awesome and I FSUs on your opinion and finally someone thought to put on the website of the cheats the game is easy I already have savaiano 2 fractions of 4 and 3 of the king in captivity enjoy the game

G
Gy-muzhik 12.11.19

But with the punctuation you have, I see tight.

A
Asskendant 12.11.19

At first, disappointing . But the first battle to fix everything . The graph itself . Then I used to . In General the game is Cool

T
TrioMera 12.11.19

Super game ! Still wanting to release the second part there and count and capabilities of popolice will be!Vopschem often(resin , catapults, etc.) But know when it is on sale , maybe just a mod to create one.But this game should be in the story!:)

F
Fatrus 12.11.19

Decent game.

T
Toxa777 12.11.19

It's just MEGAGROUP. Took her almost by accident, because there was another game (second Europe), but it was not with empty hands did not want to leave, that's when I noticed a familiar name, I remember that he read it ( gambling I think), looked and took a try. Klaaass

c
chris_2k7 12.11.19

Uh... a multiplayer mode in it?

R
RUST333 12.11.19

chris_2k7

No, but work is being done!!!!!!!!!!

R
Revan the Witcher 12.11.19

Before the game, was intrigued by the genre of RPG horse. The game immediately liked it, although the graphics are old. The game is unique in its kind and with a medieval atmosphere.Thank you so much

e
evilstalker 12.11.19

super game for a week until that.

D
DhuMory 12.11.19

It's just a MEGA game of some sort. Dropped out of real Madrid for months =)

Bought a license from 1C. Only 1 bug with sudskim the town where siege tower in the sky. Put the patch, the bug is cured, but the important thing is to play in some fashion. (and a patch downloaded from the link http://rusmnb.ru/files.php) To originalso play stopped after set 2 fashion. Especially imbued with the modded Lords&Realms. Lots of new inventory horses and weapons, especially imbued with the budgets and halberds. Enemies are armed much better, fight harder but armor is removed more qualitative. A lot of new company for the recruitment, amassed knight's squad of 14 digging only the company. It would be necessary to create your personal regular army. And promised in a fashion that you can create personally-a personal Kingdom. What and go.

(it is a pity that 1C litsuhoy+patch are not all mods, however, Neidut mostly raw, so figs with them, just no time to replay all this)

Huge respect to the creators.

b
bOzzar 12.11.19

great game,but looks krenova, but with the help of Graphical Enhancement v.2.5 everything changes)
http://rusmnb.ru/files-mods-uni.php

j
joxxy 12.11.19

Great game.

R
Revan the Witcher 12.11.19

The game is excellent and very original, unique in its kind.A large global map,interesting battles, the ability to pump pesona,to raise an army, rebuild your city, castles, estates, and many small, but very pleasant moments...In this game you have to play yourself to understand how it is interesting!

n
neo32 12.11.19

The game probably didn't think of me so long SATNET any neonlayn the game and that's mount&blade.. great, but now the question is - what is the maximum number of units possible to carry? and unnecessary right now to write that it depends on the characteristics tvoego GG, charisma, and stage.. and things were ya in the game was able to read(good thing to read taught) voosche I wonder what is the maximum number required by the game? who will direct otvetit I was huge! =)

R
RUST333 12.11.19

neo32...

Personally brought to 380 of swords, most likely indefinitely..

n
neo32 12.11.19

Rust333

ATP, ya just made experiment, has circulated a Persian artmania through(it was interesting to see the maximum value in the game) and at maximum charisma at me and at 1st my companion, at my maximum leadership of 10, warriors more 146 not take :_( it was interesting to test a program that increases battle size bed, wanted to see super get battle and turned the channel =) I'll keep pumping your honest, not armenische Persian =) MB game chuvstvitelny to cheating via Artmane =)