3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 12.11.19 09:40 pm

Impressions from the full version (Mount & Blade)

Very interesting role-playing game in which the players can:

# To master horse riding on 34 breeds of horses;
# Pump skill "archery on horseback" and "siege engineering";
# Burn the city, which sell bad beer;
# To create a character with the name "Batu", to raise an army of two hundred horsemen, and have a total yoke.

Also available: expanded role system, about a hundred items of medieval weaponry and armor to equip, the siege of cities and castles, as well as large, constantly changing world with its political system.
140 Comments
Sort by:
6Debel6 12.11.19

There siege can be arranged? All, just buy litsuhu. Used to play total war and was so anxious with their units to climb the enemy walls to break into the city, etc. do Not tell me how many units can go with you? Vrezheskoy how many warriors can attack you(100, 200?). Do war of the Kingdom between themselves and how many men they put? Is it possible to see/vmeshalsya?

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

That's the game.. there is still and need.
Number of soldiers with them depends on some skills, charisma and respect(fame).. the more men the less you move around the global map. Force in quantity and quality. Attack can theoretically at least 500(if each of the 5 units of the enemy overtook you in a hundred people), but I max at 300 like you deserve. But the battle is not immediately the whole crowd, the troops go out gradually.

b
beregovoi brat 12.11.19

Yes, more of them found. I remember (in version 0.960) met the army Gergiev 780 units. Now, the map moves (sometimes) the whole connection. Have many times run into the army in the 400-900 units. Wars are constantly. Oh yeah. The horse beneath me, began to kill more often.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

Well, I played 0.880))

N
Noga Virta 12.11.19

Downloaded. Looked. Torknulo. I'll wait off. Russian version. And that bugs, crashes and other hnya.

b
beregovoi brat 12.11.19

In 1.003 generally a quota on the number increased. Met an army of 980 units(one army). It was the folks. Decided to help the allies, went into battle. Nothing...
The first clashes were with our margin, and then under me the horse was killed. Barely fought off heaps of infantry. Helped second weapon(balanced great axe, damage 54). In the next encounter, I trampled(((( captured, because the game itself considers the quantity but not on quality.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

And cavalry the Folks there?

b
beregovoi brat 12.11.19

No. As were on foot, and remained((( Here is swordsmen they - animals. Already got a horse to kill)))

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

Well it is necessary somehow more careful.. I now remember Folks, could one do a lot of primatelit.. not sure.. 900 50-100 pieces..
They I remember, and spearmen not so much spears the greatest danger for the rider, well after the other rider..

b
beregovoi brat 12.11.19

Well, now all of them swordsmen mainly use the Glaive. A kind of braid of the military))) Now there is a sense of armored horse to buy. Before, I, Gunther treated.

PS Sorry fully professional armies almost never occurs. Basically AI number of presses.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

Kingdom Wedding dress used to be very good heavy cavalry had.. quite difficult to fight them. And the fact that the number puts pressure on one side so much fun..

b
beregovoi brat 12.11.19

Cavalry they now have))) I play for the rebels, Harlows already have been dethroned.
Speaking of number of units.
pix.PlayGround.ru

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

How are you so driven that with a toe left? Fucking a.. can't wait for the release from Snowball... and even English in LAN there, waiting to brighten up..

b
beregovoi brat 12.11.19

Yes, just))) you see the battle, my ally is at war with parents. Let think will help. In General, the situation seemed to me like Suadi 70 v/s Rodoki 90. I have 80 units. I got in a fight and ... got it. Got a little excited. The folks there were 890 units))) One number missed. In General knocked me out. After that it was options: Autobiography and surrender. The result on the picture.

s
saiditsme 12.11.19

But judging from your correspondence, the game is what you need. Magic definitely no-no? And yet, if you compare with, say, Pirates of the mountains. Sweat. cor., graphics, what can I say? And every journalist in the description of this game thread th bad writing about a picture, zadolbali. The demo is not seen and the mesh is not normal to see. Although it is likely still buy it (licensed, of course).

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

Well, what about the Dogs don't know.. never played.. But here's a picture I think, in any case, detailed better than Gothic 2.. well, the scenery is beautiful during the battles in castles... certainly not as bad as in Gothic.. but not too bad.
But I'm not a graph expert do not understand Nitsche in it.
_ _ _
There is no magic.

b
beregovoi brat 12.11.19

The toy is in the prescribed version weighs 518 MB. For the size of the normal schedule. In this game, it is not so important.

E
ERHater 12.11.19

With the release of it even more prettier. Over the shaders, textures apparently worked, ragdoll appeared normal, every NPC in the squad now, your character comes to the ridiculous, they may even quarrel with each other, and then the most hurt of them leaving the squad.
The game was a success in one word.

s
saiditsme 12.11.19

beregovoi brat, the CPC, for the replies thanks.

T
Thunder aka Ganman 12.11.19

saw this game on sale, right now I think it worth to buy ?