3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 12.11.19 09:40 pm

Impressions from the full version (Mount & Blade)

Very interesting role-playing game in which the players can:

# To master horse riding on 34 breeds of horses;
# Pump skill "archery on horseback" and "siege engineering";
# Burn the city, which sell bad beer;
# To create a character with the name "Batu", to raise an army of two hundred horsemen, and have a total yoke.

Also available: expanded role system, about a hundred items of medieval weaponry and armor to equip, the siege of cities and castles, as well as large, constantly changing world with its political system.
140 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olerg 12.11.19

Holy guacamole, how to buy it? In Murmansk all the thresholds of the shops recaptured is not for sale.

G
Geroy RPG igr 12.11.19

And th. Kewl translation. (colorful) Here .

A
Antropomorfnyy ksenobioti 12.11.19

Yeah, Stop!!! Be afraid!!!! if the gang is bigger than your squad.
AND EH? What happened?, if it is less.

C
Chestr 12.11.19

besieged the city in sadah, title to And
siege tower in the sky help what to do, maybe there are some realties file to fix this error.
The quest to find mokrushnikov in the villages - search for nervous man he is usually behind one of the houses.
The quest for the support of cattle - buy in the village a certain number of cows, click on the flock function is to drive the herd in front of him,and went a short distance from the herd - rider to the right then to the left, to the final destination.

Y
Yomen 12.11.19

Of course the game is good. She is an outlier last published games, a greater mass new generation of shooters with high requirements on hardware. Here and original(mostly) concept and addictive gameplay. The mixture of RPG and strategy very well implemented and there is no magic!(very got). Game standing, waiting for the continuation!

C
Chestr 12.11.19

are there any other armor (plate) at least some other kind, I understand that the above noble no more armor, acquired ubuncinane halberd - damage one unit 54, a cooler is. Seen but not started to take gorgeous - two-handed/one-handed - (sword) and great battle bow.
Scored a mixture of cavalry - Swatiska,Bergische knights,Cavalry, mercenaries, complements Nordiska infantry + Hiking mercenaries deadly force sweep everything, even units of 900 people Playing metinkom, level 60, squad 211 people Game version 1.003.

G
Geroy RPG igr 12.11.19

Normalek. Cullen was. Felt it should be kewl grucha.

M
Mango 12.11.19

Played for Bagirov, took a bunch of lords, 3 locks and Suno, I eventually went out just one lock, I got took and shit with them, now I'm fighting uskoglazye, sadami and bagirmi. I have a question... is it possible to make the name of the faction, and not a stupid Faction Bagirov the Rebels...?

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

Impossible.

G
Geroy RPG igr 12.11.19

Stupid - that's what. Who does not agree write a review. :)

1. Can't see any buildings and improvements in cities, castles and settlements ( which gave earned with sweat and BLOOD)
2. It is impossible to hire his vassals.
3. It is impossible to conduct in their cities and tournaments to earn on this cabbage.
4. You cannot create your own Kingdom. (Either you are a REBEL or have joined the pretender to the throne.)
5. You can not increase muscle mass of our hero.
6. Not to stir up a flag. (Not digging through the game folders and documents) (by the way, and I don't know , so if anyone knows how to throw a flag mark this)
7. Even when the enemy 5 man and you've only got 150 sending into battle the army sure die 2-3 your .
8. Cannot be custom designed your castle. Vedb poidee them to someone in their time were built.
9. the terrain on the global map and the terrain on which we fight are often not identical.(random)

G
Geroy RPG igr 12.11.19

Stupid - that's what. Who does not agree write a review. :)

1. Can't see any buildings and improvements in cities, castles and settlements ( which gave earned with sweat and BLOOD)
3. It is impossible to conduct in their cities and tournaments to earn on this cabbage.
4. You cannot create your own Kingdom. (Either you are a REBEL or have joined the pretender to the throne.)
6. Not to stir up a flag. (Not digging through the game folders and documents) (by the way, and I don't know , so if anyone knows how to throw a flag mark this)
7. Even when the enemy 5 man and you've only got 150 sending into battle the army sure die 2-3 your .
8. Cannot be custom designed your castle. Vedb poidee them to someone in their time were built.
9. the terrain on the global map and the terrain on which we fight are often not identical.(random)

A
Antropomorfnyy ksenobioti 12.11.19

All this is not just balance. And it is not a SIM.

So someone's a shitty commander.

Well, Hello, is a multimillion-dollar megablokbasterov who made hundreds of experts, or Amateur game made by few people?

There is no fucking and the best will always be flat as a table plain?

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.11.19

I agree with Aeromatte that this is a tremendous plus, not a drawback..

C
Chestr 12.11.19

filled up two kingdoms - Bergische and North, remained rodaki and nomads, began to fill up nomads, home is not touched by a strong enemy will leave in the end. The nomads are strong only at range (bows and throwing weapons) in melee is weak. I wanted to capture their Khan a detachment of his (350) people raccolti clean, only five prisoners, the Khan managed to escape.
I give advice as to possess a large number of settlements - when you're a rebel (by itself), the capture of settlements leave locks, proud as a rule the city has about 2 to 3 villages at the lock from 1 to 2 der., But don't get carried away when capturing, the neighbors to covet your property. In my example started a rebel captured 4 cities, 5 castles in swardeston and conquered the Kingdom at the beginning of the Kazakhs or Kyrgyz home was in the world, then went a few warnings in the capture of the last saying you are one nor whose reversal, you can attack, ignored then after when all 4 Kingdom jerked against me, lost 2 castles and 1 town, the others stood up and joined lady Isola or whatever pretendent to the throne Swedesboro Kingdom and all ustakanilos all my previously captured settlements (balances) I have in my possession a 3 - city,3 locks and 5 to 7 villages. And the rest when you capture cities or castles your boss gives you money and not the locks, because he and his lords (parasites), too, sweet love and do not want to fight, but if you're tired of a mess to get back a rebel and a loner, but first komplektai their garrisons elite wars 500 people then can't make a fight, and th will. Good LUCK !!!

[
[SGW]treyser 12.11.19

give someone a crack for Mount & Blade v 1.010 !!!!!

G
GameOver1993 12.11.19

I first played looked like the game is shit and now can't tear myself away))

K
KAIIuTAH 12.11.19

The game is beautiful. It is encouraging to see that the creators are still pioneers make their way among raspiarennyh pop projects. ^_^

D
Devion 12.11.19

First, not happy much of the count, a little uglovaty texture, but the process is done just well, 10 points, was delayed for two days straight, plus the music is slightly changed to other medieval motifs. Generally the game)

A
Awl-36 12.11.19

delayed esesno, with the row not upset(MNU comp good), but conveniently, iza lack of plot(

S
STALKER MiTricH 12.11.19

exactly!!!OK not really...but the game!!!!this thing!!!and the wizards, werewolves and magic has become boring....and then TIN!!! the game agree with DEVIONom 10 points.