3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 12.11.19 09:40 pm

Impressions from the full version (Mount & Blade)

Very interesting role-playing game in which the players can:

# To master horse riding on 34 breeds of horses;
# Pump skill "archery on horseback" and "siege engineering";
# Burn the city, which sell bad beer;
# To create a character with the name "Batu", to raise an army of two hundred horsemen, and have a total yoke.

Also available: expanded role system, about a hundred items of medieval weaponry and armor to equip, the siege of cities and castles, as well as large, constantly changing world with its political system.
140 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanekD 12.11.19

What is the point of maximum allowable number of units when on the battlefield can fight simultaneously up to 100 people. Therefore, though the army of 1000, it's still in the battle will participate no more, and then another fight.

R
RUST333 12.11.19

neo32...

Soon you will see slideshow )) when batchsize 1000 people...

On account of the max number of people in the unit, I will say that I talked about events where capturing a city, build in their universities, I received the free at the 20 stage, respectively, and the detachment of me was growing...and the University of mn was about 5-6 Grand...

A
ArturS04 12.11.19

And can you tell me where to get chartexport?

R
RUST333 12.11.19

Prompt..)) In the game folder (.../Program files/Snouball/IIB/chartexport...) where you pick your characters (after exporting).. and change)

H
Hokmun 12.11.19

It is you that young and foolish and did not see the big cockroaches behind the stove.
Here's how to be at war one with the world, then the large army required. And I wouldn't have to watch your army for 6 people stupidly cut out. When the enemy leads 1500 of digging through the whole Kingdom and you've got just a hundred, you turn on the automatic superiority and tactics, and have his six against hundreds of the enemy. And a hundred woodpeckers, even a super hero zatyukali. And reinforcement you identity for 6 people.

E
EgorKH 12.11.19

Yes Ian I scored on the schedule ,store, tembolee I play C. S 1.6 , M&B and then the column is a little different so get used to it!! =)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 12.11.19

If the graphics on the battlefield would be modern, then figure who would want it betsizer there and start with hundreds of all be slowed, so for me the best 4 hundred metadataserver bots than 3 dozen high-poly models.

P
PussyPenetrator98 12.11.19

Bummer! First, it does not start...
Shock! Saw the graphics of the game...
Buzz! Started to play seriesname...
Bummer! 6-level...
The shock of the Thrill! Bought the full version...

G
GameOver1993 12.11.19

Bozzar and what makes this Graphical Enhancement v.2.5?

E
EgorKH 12.11.19

They say that it improves the graphics, but I did not notice if the honor we can not notice and I correctly put.

G
Gipnokot 12.11.19

On topic : Igrulinu can be compared to Tetris goals and no plot but delaying so long to break away can't.I first put oplevelse (well count , there some th it was not clear .) Then she paused , then played , then started spitting -I do not want that would be so great it buried itself due to the fact that no ultimate goal and plot. Fashion course for the first time will save , and then dunno . Always the same thing to modify is impossible.
In General I like it - but we want that would be ishsho better.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 12.11.19

Well, forever - not forever, but for fashpoint, Neverwinter knights, Morrowind is still a fashion do, and what plot there is, then I bet on gameplay, and felt that the story limits the possibilities, so maybe the plot is better

S
STALKER MiTricH 12.11.19

Yes incidentally in the game....the player was given the choice and freedom of action .....what my duck is not even bad and very cool....want itself want a king and want something sit on the throne of another ...)))) just great ...and not have stupid lines to go....this game is most annoying IMHO....))))

T
Turian 12.11.19

But the only BUT!!!
WHY he can not push other warriors????Annoying when the stairs in the assault pit(just stupidly GO at me),and if at the bottom of a gorge somewhere...
But overall drop dead Gama,to play and to play...

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 12.11.19

Turian
Can offer feature for ladders and towers:
When the soldiers confronted you, you don't press the movement keys, they will go by when there will be free space, then you go forward, when they will climb again, then stop. A long way, but reliable.

R
RUST333 12.11.19

Turian

Can give the command to stand or walk for you

S
Skwiigelf 12.11.19

I just like my hundred knights with Ponoko move to trample the enemy army))

G
Grigvg[Gregor] 12.11.19

And my opinion is: the fact that the game has no plot as such, it is not a problem. In the mod you could implement this with a story. Here's an example of SoD with his invasion of the Romans? Much more interesting to play with the idea that soon after you come))). Just mods for the game are mostly aimed not at the story, and new weapons, armor, horses, and raisins that lacking(. Why not create a mod with global wars (three state-VA Calradia attacked the Union for the remaining two), periodic inozemnimi invasions, etc.

R
Rosya83 12.11.19

Tell me! Precipitated Altenburg, build the siege tower and when you turn on battle mode, it turns out that the tower which takes you up to the city, as such, no! The city is no take. What can I do? With all the other cities is fine, already half of the map captured, and this is like a bone in the throat, the last of the Kingdom Swadia.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 12.11.19

Put patch 1.011, is on this site..