3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redliene 29.11.21 10:19 pm

Impressions of the FULL GAME (PC) (Postal 3)

The moment has come !! Postal 3 is out!
We write impressions about the game, give our assessment!
224 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ride 29.11.21

Well, let's just say postal 3 turned out to be better than I expected. The game is plot-linear, the new mission is a new location, but it seems like there will be a DLC adding a "free" mode. Further, physics, it is, but this is some kind of horror: you get stuck in every chair, NPCs also get stuck, because of this, for a long time I could not complete one mission. The game periodically freezes (as if it overheats, but hangs down literally after 5 seconds), perhaps the fault is the old drivers on my computer or something else. I did not notice the physics of liquids, only "splashes" and spots. Translation, well, how to say, only key characters are voiced in Russian (voice acting over English), all "stupid city dwellers" speak English. The dude's jokes are basically the same as in the second part, only the words were changed in places (Example: "Do not crowd, I have enough bullets for everything", instead of "Iiii don't crowd, I don't have enough bullets for everything!" Music during missions is not always appropriate, but that's okay, you can turn it off. I tried to change the control - it didn’t work. I didn't manage to dismember the dead corpse, get a kick, but ... "zero satisfaction." Pleased with the sound of spaz from GTA Vice City, which is here on a shotgun. The dude has forgotten how to jump, but he has learned to use shelters, to take people as human shields and arrest them (it depends on which way to go). AI, he is, but he is brutally blunt: often the enemies either pass by, not noticing the dude, or stand rooted to the spot. The doors cannot be kicked out, moreover, not all of them open. On a city location, you can't really go anywhere (well, maybe there will be some kind of sleeping area next, xs), therefore, I did not manage to break into someone's house, perhaps because I still have a "good regime", xs. The plot, it seems like it is, but it seems like it is not. All in all, quite good overall, as I already wrote, better than I expected.

d
danil94vd 29.11.21

did he really come out ?! you're kidding!

l
lulopahomov 29.11.21

danil94vd
No, we didn’t come out here.

P
ProN7 29.11.21

the game came out, but I did not see the tabla ...

N
NixY9mBa 29.11.21

A game like a cool one would come out as soon as possible!)))

R
Ride 29.11.21

I played a little more, for some reason the further, the depressing. The plot does not impress any more, it has disappeared somewhere, having turned into a set of missions, it is very inconvenient to "wield" melee weapons, in 90% of cases the victim will stupidly fly off with a machete, and not be dismembered. The only weapons that can somehow be used are the M16 and the pistol, and the latter is only useful for precise aiming at the head. And all this is due to the third person. Should I go install Postal 2 ....

S
SamFirst 29.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

S
SamFirst 29.11.21

Ride
+ 1.

S
SamFirst 29.11.21

It seems like a patch is promised to be released the other day.

a
alexzet3 29.11.21

I agree completely, in principle, I did not expect anything super, which is especially enraged by the protection, periodically it is necessary to protect some kind of eel if they die-pi ****! Where is the freedom ??? , otherwise it's somehow dull ...

R
Ride 29.11.21

SamFirst
where infa?)

C
Chudik47 29.11.21

yes postal 2 was good ... let's see what this one is)

S
SamFirst 29.11.21

Ride
somewhere, someone on the Internet said .. it is inconvenient to fight with melee weapons, and indeed they promise to add a cartoon, but again there is no proof of the link: D was talking like a modern gamma-gama.

G
Gauguin 29.11.21

Did he come out? At last! I will buy one of these days! I hope the game is no worse than the second part.

C
Chukchi in the tent 29.11.21

********** well, and squalor ... I won't even buy. I remember like there was already an article from our "game developers" - about Corkscrew, but apparently this did not teach RWS anything ... It's
not hard to expect heights of ideas from mock and thrash play, but aphids ... The second part is also stab and thrash, but in it and now you can play with pleasure.
Again, it is not clear how THIS could have been done for so long. And even broadcast with such pathos.

L
Lord on acid 29.11.21

I think the gameplay is worse than 2 parts.
I'll swing it somehow to play.

77AHYHAX77 29.11.21

I'll check it out.

p
polyhedral 29.11.21

hmm ... Postala is the Dude's world without a losing one at all. he is sick like the world around him .... no, he is still normal, it was the world that made him that way.
But it’s not possible, such a game, such a simple idea in style - Here’s Dude, here’s the world for you, here’s a shovel, here’s the inhabitants - go and kill. no damn, managed to fill up.
mdaaaa .....
terribly insulting.
The second Postal rules!) We are waiting for another ten years, when RWS will release its own standards!)

p
polyhedral 29.11.21

Ride
dude, yes you bought one game for a hike!)
I generally expect faces directly from the hands of the development participants!) I deserve it in due time!)
But something tells me that I'll get a dick!)
By the way, no one knows, they are a collectible thought of collecting?)

M
MegaDed 29.11.21

yes collectible inside dude's phallus, petroleum jelly and even a disc