3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redliene 29.11.21 10:19 pm

Impressions of the FULL GAME (PC) (Postal 3)

The moment has come !! Postal 3 is out!
We write impressions about the game, give our assessment!
224 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nomad Ikzesten 29.11.21

Personally, I like the game. The perky gameplay fits into the game very well. In general, this is the same Postal 2 ... only with improved graphics.
My rating is 8/10.

A
Alkatraz66 29.11.21

Guys, tell me where you can download from

A
Arigo 29.11.21

polyhedral
Yes, she's still so rosy.

I
Infernal Dante 29.11.21

From the Internet))

a
at-400 29.11.21

But the tablet hasn't been released yet. Does it make sense to download the game RIGHT NOW?

J
Johny BelenkOFF 29.11.21

I don’t know, but after the crazy Saints Moat, does anyone need it (except for the fans)?

M
MYPAH4A 29.11.21

Jhony BelenkOFF
+1

T
Tula Potsik 29.11.21

Corkscrew ZHZhot is a good game that everyone is talking about it? Yes, a little worse than Postal 2, but not shit.

I
IIIdognight 29.11.21

Will the dude play the gufa?

a
at-400 29.11.21

How is game? Good or not?

F
Frodo13 29.11.21

Duke, dude, who's next? somehow they are not sincerely doing games now .. even though Sam has pleased a new one ...

v
vasekkariba 29.11.21

I haven’t played yet, but I’m swinging Sam and the dude
and they say that Sam is also not very different from the second part
Duke, Dude, Sam, and the next one will be Max

I
IIIdognight 29.11.21

the next one will be Max
Unfortunately, yes

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 29.11.21

bullshit. what did they do there for so many years? =)

D
DEAMOONS 29.11.21

I'll be honest, the game is boring ((But the animation is a watch + new jokes added

M
MarM 29.11.21

and they say that Sam is also not very different from the second part of the
2nd ??? The 2nd part is sad wretchedness, troll here ... it's just like the 1st och ... and the game here on the forum is praised if what ...

V
Vertipopes 29.11.21

Damn, I don't understand how it was possible to make even more trash from a trash shooter, which is not pleasant to look at, but it's generally sickening to play, in general, well done guys, you can't say anything.

R
Ride 29.11.21

And here is the patch http://www.postal3.ru/News/109

R
Rockokos 29.11.21

Ride
Yeah, not sickly list)

S
Snapsta 29.11.21

Guys, I have such a problem, in general, I installed it, started playing and everything is fine, in missions where I am in closed buildings all functions work quietly at maximum speed and the game does not glitch, but as soon as I go out into the free space, there is a car (world) where it is necessary to bring the segways to the boss , I'm starting to lag very much even at low parameters, what's the matter, the parameters of the video card and the computer are: gtx 440 card 3GB of video memory, 6 GB of RAM, Windows 7, 3Hz frequency, why does not the question pull.