3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redliene 29.11.21 10:19 pm

Impressions of the FULL GAME (PC) (Postal 3)

The moment has come !! Postal 3 is out!
We write impressions about the game, give our assessment!
224 Comments
Sort by:
L
Liliya_Nerevarina 29.11.21

I can't find a normal torrent tracker. (((

R
Rockokos 29.11.21

Q-Tarantello20
Words are just like a balm for the soul)) I want to run to the store right now.

But no. I'll wait.
I'll play skyrim, saints row, batman, ss, postal 1 and the corkscrew burns, and only then ...

b
bloomm 29.11.21

Postal 3 Out, all the perverts finished at once! I won't even install this nonsense

k
kravitz 29.11.21

polovoi
i will fuck you and your dog: 3

K
KwazaMentoR 29.11.21

Cho, really came out INTO le? Incredible! I ought to get it somewhere

Q
Q-Tarantello20 29.11.21

So, a decent number of tasks have already been completed, so you can already objectively evaluate the game. Poor optimization interferes with normal play, FPS begins to sink rapidly in crowded places. The graphics in the game are very good, everything is clear, beautiful, in general it is pleasant to the eye. The animation of the characters leaves much to be desired (Especially in melee), but fortunately it did not come to the disgusting animation of the second part (But all this does not concern the Dude himself, he is worked out perfectly). As for the game itself, many short, but very funny, cruel, limitless missions await us. Humor is the main part of the game, here at least load it with wagons. The dude never stops talking, constantly gives out something, watching the passers-by, you can see a lot of funny things. Classic humor, obscene, rude, vulgar and most importantly with MATS. There are a lot of them here. Thanks to Courage Bambay for the excellent translation and voice acting of the game. Yes, and the gameplay did not disappoint, the shootings are of course a little crooked, but shooting people is at least very interesting for me, plus there are a lot of non-standard weapons in the game. In general, the game is distinguished (and drawn out) by humor and recklessness of all actions. In this regard, the game surpassed even the recent Saints Row: The Third in an easy way. So far, the score is 8.5 points.

b
bloomm 29.11.21

kravitz
Well, if you're a pretty girl, let's fuck me for))

J
Joyayaka 29.11.21

i love cats bljid!

k
kravitz 29.11.21

polovoi
Alas, but the role of a pretty girl is just for you. Do not be afraid, I will not be gentle.

O
Onotolevich 29.11.21

Great fun toy! Beautiful graphics, physics (still Source), addicting reckless gameplay. I haven’t done this for a long time. And if you don't like it, this game is simply not for you, go play some Atsacins Creed.

l
lion03121998 29.11.21

Onotolevich
Pass Postal 2 AWP DR Full and compare with this feces

a
at-400 29.11.21

Q-Tarantello20
Not a bad review ...
But I'd better wait for the pirates. Maybe by that time, the tablet will come out.

M
MeGa..XaUs. 2011 29.11.21

In my opinion, the game was not so hot expecting more.

U
User 372072 29.11.21

at-400But I'd better wait for the pirates. Maybe by that time, the tablet will come out.

I blunted myself =)) no offense friend =)

-
--BuTaMuH-- 29.11.21

Didn't like the din

C
Criogen 29.11.21

not really a game of post 2 the voice acting of the norms was and then calllls !! the only plus is the graphon well, compared to the second one))))

e
em805 29.11.21

disappointed as well as Duke Nukem Foreva (

T
Tula Potsik 29.11.21

When will the pirate come out already? I don’t want to pay more than 500 rubles for this

B
BeowulF1990 29.11.21

one key can be used on two computers, so happy owners of the coveted keys, share, Huh?

O
Outsider 29.11.21

Although I didn’t play, but I also say that the game is shit)))))) I also understood this from the video from the game.