3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redliene 29.11.21 10:19 pm

Impressions of the FULL GAME (PC) (Postal 3)

The moment has come !! Postal 3 is out!
We write impressions about the game, give our assessment!
224 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snapsta 29.11.21

I will try to download the patch which by the posts above, mb will help, is there mv 3 going at maximum speed without lags at all, is the battlefield at medium-high pulling calmly? Well, of course, the 2nd half, episode 1-2 pulls well too.

M
Marsel kazan 29.11.21

on the forum Akella started srach and poured shit!
played the game and also wants to start pouring shit! I thought the lego games were the most stupid I was wrong! one bottle he still sags something and it will definitely appear in the game! they also promise +100500 patches)

but before the games were harsh, they even did not release patches for them where the world was going to roll now, there are almost no games where there were no patches, these lbio testers are stupid that nothing checked or developed naively tighten the plot, they say, let them get stuck in one mission where you can't get through without a patch! In one word, idiocy!

G
Gauguin 29.11.21

I'll play this weekend. By the way, what about Postal 4? It will be out in 37 years!

M
Marsel kazan 29.11.21

if postal 3 now earns itself a bad reputation then 4 will not be that for sure!

R
Ride 29.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/postal_3/42170/ if someone pulls a patch at a speed of 20-30 Kb / s from the Akella site.

M
Marsel kazan 29.11.21

xs norm with akela speed

G
Gauguin 29.11.21

Next time (post 4) the game will be made by RWS and only RWS, and Akella will publish the maximum in Russia and that's it (though I haven't played post 3 yet, but I've already heard a lot of positive and negative reviews.

M
Marsel kazan 29.11.21

there really russify the game, which publisher else could not! In general, Akella seems to be a frivolous company with Disyplos disgraced now post 3, one sadness (

P
PCX360YOBAGAMEZ 29.11.21

Started playing the game - vomited half a night. IMHO.
1.GRAPHON - not GRAPHONE (despondency)
2. Why did you make a third person from the third person?
Conclusion: The game claims the title of TRESH 2011 IMHO tamei and place.
I'm not sorry for the money anymore, it's a pity that they ruined the game as best they could.

f
freemano1 29.11.21

everything is clear 3-person view

J
Jay c 29.11.21

Shit game !!!

g
gjiobus 29.11.21

I'll have to try ...

g
gjiobus 29.11.21

Give Snapsta to the secretary for a typewriter, buy yourself a bit more expensive ...

R
Ride 29.11.21

freemano1 is
possible, why not?

M
MYPAH4A 29.11.21

Posony, judging by the comments, the game is stupidly made, bad. is it worth downloading and wasting time on it?

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 29.11.21

MYPAH4A no.

T
Tula Potsik 29.11.21

PPC, the game was made in Russia, and could not properly localize discord? Which member of some fat Chinese speaks for everyone with one voice, and even above the English voice acting? At least Gruzdev would be called, he would have pulled the whole game on himself ...

F
Fantoms 29.11.21

Faced a problem! In the game, in the main menu on the TV where there should be text, just a pink spot! The game was eaten as it was launched and, in the end, in the lower left corner where the card is or whatever there is also a pink spot! how to fix who knows?

D
DeletedOne 29.11.21

Faced a problem! The game basically has me on the TV where the text should be just a pink spot! The game was eaten as it was launched and, in the end, in the lower left corner where the card is or whatever there is also a pink spot! how to fix who knows

Buy a license.

If the problem persists, get support.

K
KanyeWest 29.11.21

mdaaa .. judging by the reviews the game is complete crap, but if they cannot write the manual correctly in the changes in the patch, it is written- Fixed errors in the "User Manual" then what to say about the game after that?