3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redliene 29.11.21 10:19 pm

Impressions of the FULL GAME (PC) (Postal 3)

The moment has come !! Postal 3 is out!
We write impressions about the game, give our assessment!
224 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fantoms 29.11.21

DeletedOne
already bought a license. textures are all buggy. when it casts, for example, a jet gets stuck in the air, and so on.

R
Ride 29.11.21

forum.akella.com there is a section "Postal". The more disadvantage you write, the better. Let them finalize their semi-finished product.

L
Lichor 29.11.21

So:

Pros: someone was waiting and hoping for it, the Source engine with satisfactory physics and lighting system, the ability to play for "good" and "evil".

Cons: incomprehensible "plot", chopped narrative, monotonous missions, bugs, poor optimization, dampness of the gameplay, disgusting "localization" of Akella.

Verdict: even a hundred patches won't save this slag. Dedicated fans can even download from a torrent, go through with a bang and delete. The rest - no, no.

Estimates:

Gameplay: 3
Primitive missions, though there are one or two exceptions, complete linearity and scripting, scripts sometimes fail.

Graphics: 5.5
The Source engine can do more. Outwardly, the game looks like a fan craft.

Sound and music: 7 for the English version and 1 for localization from Akella.
The game sounds satisfactory, during the shootings interesting compositions sound, otherwise it is not remembered. Terrible composition at the beginning of the game.
The English version has suitable voice acting, Postal Dude is voiced normally.
In the version from Akella - voice acting in one voice. It seems that it is with this voice that the pirated version of GTA Vice City is voiced. I immediately want to delete the game.

Interface and controls: 3
Clumsy movement, wild chatter of the camera when running, getting stuck in objects, inconvenient positioning of the sight. It's good that auto-regeneration and shelters save (yes, they are there).

Author's rating: 2

Overall rating: 4.1 for the English version, 2.9 for localization from Akella.

M
Marzillk 29.11.21

Jack Carver.
Gold words!

a
at-400 29.11.21

Yeah ... It looks like, judging by the reviews, the game is not very ...

ÑŠÑŠÑŠÑŠÑŠ 29.11.21

Dedicated fans can even download from a torrent
Eh ... Wherever there is only a tablet for him to download, in my opinion no one wants to hack it = /

C
Chukchi in the tent 29.11.21

Sky007
even no one wants to hack it = /
Exactly ... Maybe this was the great plan of our crooked developers ????? To do everything so disgusting that no one wants to hack, and the fans will have to go buy ...

T
THE RASTA 29.11.21

I played it and made sure THAT YOU ARE ALL TROLES, who litter a good game!
In the game after the patch! fixed almost all bugs and fixed the minds of the characters, the physics is excellent! , there is a dismemberment of corpses after death !!! Corpses don't disappear at all! My verdict IMHO
Graphics - 8/10 drawing of characters and surroundings is good, the source engine is barely noticeable, but everything is OK.
Sound -7/10 good soundtrack in missions BUT! there is a minus - the voice acting from courage and repetitions from the old Dude's post are the same phrases (((
Control -8/10 is good, I don't know how you are crooked monkeys, but the only minus is the choice of weapons - there are too many of them !!
Gameplay -8/10 in the game, very funny missions))) everyone smiles, you can even compare it with saints moat 3. There are very difficult moments in the game, for example, the 2nd mission where you need to collect cats)) the Chinese climb from everywhere)
Conclusion - A toy for fun and for relaxation, do not expect seriousness in it, collect apples, collect cats, kill homeless people). in general, if you have not installed the patch, then there is no point in playing this game, install the patch and enjoy.
Overall rating

8/10 This year is truly a YEAR of RUNNING GAMES!

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 29.11.21

THE RASTA, very thick, even for you. (

C
Chukchi in the tent 29.11.21

Yes, my pale-skinned friend, if people don't like the taste of shit, it's just that they can't eat it, petty trolls. And you have to hold your nose and hawala! Akella hopes for you !!!!!!!!!!
The whole problem of 3 dudes is that he was unnecessarily expected, and these excessive expectations, in my opinion, did not come true - even with the patch, even without it, the game came out UG, just like Corkscrew and the other 99% of Russian-developed games (no Tetris is sacred!). But they did not expect much from the corkscrew, so it will go with beer - especially if you turn off the miserable songs and stupid voice acting.
In dude 3, they squealed in almost every press release - wow dudes it will be cool ... Physics wow! Gameplay wow ... Courage bombing this star and pissing like mega will be cool !!!!!!!!!! We begin to write everything in advance with boiling water !!!!
Well, in what place did the game come out "perky" or "reckless" or at least wow ???????????? In the same way as Uwe Bola's films?
Now the pipple is not obliged to hawala everything that the developers throw up to him - if you don't like it, you can not pinch your nose, but send the game to the same place where the Ladarising club is ... Although, of course, someone likes something.
PS I sincerely hope that RWS will still refuse the services of dubious developers or will choose them more carefully. Anyone who is dissatisfied with the game can have a flash mob or something like that - write your opinion directly in RWS.

D
Disease 29.11.21

Do you guys have any news about the pill?

T
Tula Potsik 29.11.21

THE RASTA
sors engine is barely noticeable you are

delirious, hovering, stop smoking.

s
storid 29.11.21

I thought the voice acting from Courage would only make it better, but judging by the comments on the contrary?

T
THE RASTA 29.11.21

played longer .... my opinion has changed dramatically, a very monotonous game, go clean the building, go kill all the Taliban, and so on. The plot is kept only by small clips, the characters are all the same monotonous, The game becomes fun only when you play as a psycho)). , but still the game deserves 7/10.

D
Doc_Freeman 29.11.21

yes, this voice acting there is not in the subject turned out as in pirate films, in general not very much. (

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 29.11.21

Strange, the pirate has been walking on the network for a long time, and the developers have moved the game to the month of December. Funny.

G
Gauguin 29.11.21

Guys, I understand that many people love post 2 for the massacre, but I love him more for interesting situations (after assignments). I haven't played the third part yet. Tell me, can I expect something similar (interesting situations) in the third part, or is it a complete failure?

T
THE RASTA 29.11.21

Jack Carver.
can. There will be many of these

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 29.11.21

Who knows what the problem is, tell me how to solve it: when the first time I installed the game and prescribed the -str command, the game worked perfectly for me without single lags, today I launched the game through the same shortcut in which I wrote this command and the game slows down (despite the fact that that the -str command is in place).

P
Prokop4ik 29.11.21

Dwayne from Vice-City
Are you face fucking?