3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redliene 29.11.21 10:19 pm

Impressions of the FULL GAME (PC) (Postal 3)

The moment has come !! Postal 3 is out!
We write impressions about the game, give our assessment!
224 Comments
Sort by:
a
at-400 29.11.21

Dwayne from Vice-City
What is your computer configuration?

M
Medico della peste 29.11.21

Excellent shit for clearing out lizards and pekabrods. Sony is beaming. Enjoy third-rate games.

D
Dozzztor 29.11.21

Medico della Peste
great stuffing

M
Medico della peste 29.11.21

Dozzztor
Thanks

k
kravitz 29.11.21

This is probably one of the few games that I do not just recommend buying, but even categorically forbid, even though I belong to the Postal series fans.
The game is miserable in everything, there are thousands of bugs, there is no gay play, the size of the locations - yes, I have a bigger dick, optimization - damn it, but my skyrim is not stupid at the maximum, unlike this game. In fact, as much pride in Russian developers - no one has yet succeeded in breaking over the Source engine. Plus there is only one - the voice acting from Courage-Bombay, and not in cutscenes, but random phrases during the game itself. For example, the joke "badger badger badger badger, gr-would-would-would" broke me in half for two minutes. In general, I am so sorry for the money spent that I’ll go to all the distributions on the torrents of this game, I’ll get up in order to correct my karma.

l
lulopahomov 29.11.21

guys, I will exchange an account for ubisoft with assassins creed brotherhood of blood for a key to postal 3 the key can be activated 2 times so you can continue to play

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 29.11.21

at-400, very good configuration, the game was running perfectly from the beginning. I have an image from THETA.

K
KotletoS 29.11.21

After downloading the digital version of the Postal 111 game, and installing it, I immediately proceeded to launch the crazy game.
The first thing that rushed into the face was the optimization of the game. With a large number of dead bodies, the Funtik 7 system begins to flounder, the only solution to the problem is to lift the pumpkin up. In this way, you can achieve 50 fps. Number two, difficult combat, nuuu sooooo hard to hit the enemy, for example, melee or the same topoprom, and if you want to hack to death a monkey ....... just try.
There is also little vomit and feces in the game. The balance of the firearms, the same M16, let the half of the horn into the Taliban and what would he have survived after that?
NPCs are just stupid, while completing a mission, you can observe such moments as an emphasis on the wall while standing, a chair is an insurmountable obstacle, as a result, you have to deliver the NPC in strokes to the destination point.
Well, the joke with the cat itself remained and there was an opportunity to start the cat from the grenade launcher.
The kick is not as impressive as in Postal 2, you can't kick the doors.
As for the animation of faces, of course, this is not Motion Captura, BUT the black humor and atmosphere of Postal obscures, which is very good.
At the expense of voice acting, I liked it, although some phrases are pronounced without expression. Little things are disgusting.
The game is short, 4 hours of a good campaign was enough for me with all that I'm not a mega-gamer for * my mouth.
Output:
With all of the above disadvantages, although these are not all I noticed, but the darkening was captured by the
super fucking power of Postal 3, so I could not tear myself away from this game.
A patch has been released that fixes the above bugs. I did not have time to test it as I passed the game prematurely. Perhaps playing with him will become much better.
Graphics will do, well, it will be better than Tetris.
The view from the third egg doesn't fit.
If the developers listened to the requests of the players, then there would be much less shit to be released, this of course applies to all developers =).
Overall, I am satisfied with the game, but Postal 2 is still more successful.
At least this is my opinion.

S
SunnyTheMan 29.11.21

Hallelujah !!! But the hike, judging by the reviews, is something like a Dyuknyukem Forev. But, bld, this is postal, ept ..

U
User 372072 29.11.21

I'm playing playing playing .. right now I'm collecting apples on a mission .. but I don't even understand, you can just walk around the city without affecting the mission ?? how in post 2?

T
THE RASTA 29.11.21

MONSTER-3000
only on some missions.

U
User 372072 29.11.21

I saw that you can ride a typewriter? And you can't walk around the locations?

M
Mr. Troll 29.11.21

The game is complete shit.

b
black1996 29.11.21

people sell the postal 3 key for 340r skype black96zm

l
lulopahomov 29.11.21

black1996
I added thee, why don't you confirm

N
NICK-el 29.11.21

black1996, harosh here to engage in a scam, the 90s are long gone)))

R
Rockokos 29.11.21

Eh ... Something not very reviews. I'll wait another month or two. While the patches will fix it.

F
F_1N 29.11.21

black1996
he did not get fooled, he says that the employee is steambuy, although he has a pseudonym certificate and 0 bl.

J
JEKA_5 29.11.21

The game is complete shit. [2]

Q
Q-Tarantello20 29.11.21

I made up my mind, bought the game, spent my hard-earned 480 rubles and I can say that it was not in vain. I really liked the game, I expected it to be much worse. I liked that the game can be played in two ways, for good and bad, and that all missions will be different, but most of all I liked, of course, humor. The game has a huge heap of pure swearing, excellent vulgar jokes, absurd situations and tasks, in general, the game is played with a bang. Unfortunately, there are also disadvantages. The game is very buggy, that at a minimum, that at maximum speed the game goes the same way, we are waiting for patches, the shooting is a little crooked, and the animation of the opponents is lame. But the game does its job - insanely fun. There are no complaints about the voice acting, the whole game has been translated very well, and the monophonic translation sounds like something fresh.