3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nurp 13.11.19 04:48 am

Impressions of the game (Death Stranding)

Share, happy, angry )))
153 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Pripisnov 13.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov
and you saw the game or so divan analyst ?

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 13.11.19

Roman Pripisnov
I'll tell you more, I played it 4 hours

R
Roman Pripisnov 13.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov
in Chapter 3 you little action ?

L
Lex Raven 13.11.19

An interesting thing that few people think.. Pirates just don't make sense at all. For one simple reason - kojima did not lie, speaking about building bridges.. It is in the interaction with other players - the buzz.. to Bring someone for the parcel, thank you for the bridge in the right place for myself somewhere to try.. Probably the first game in the world, where it is necessary what to work with other, not to compete or kill them.
That's why the opinion of all who have seen the commercials or played on YouTube, you can simply not ignore at all. Myself yesterday at 11 PM with skepticism I sat down at the game controller has postponed the discharge at 8 in the morning.. And actually the game opens into a 5-6 hour game, so Vasily Vinokurov just not came to this game, when a communication starts..

L
Last Engineer 13.11.19

You only think You're in this game do. Now think: can You from the balcony of the stuff you need to make or shop for a few days to go? And engage the same, as in the game.

D
DayPsycho 13.11.19

Lex Raven
Maybe that's the whole point of the game then?? Why not MMMO genre then??? And not stupid online, but in one sting. Somehow izvraschenki all players using the same Sam, helping Sam. Or is that the plot of the game and it's being revealed at the end?? Hmmm... Nonsense of course, although....

R
Roman Pripisnov 13.11.19

Last Engineer
most popular рдр2 , fortnight and pubs, 2\3 gapple reduced to 20 minutes with nothing to do 5 minutes poselyatsya and on the next rink to go, here the same the only thing that you NDA it + to all the goods to deliver , and so the same thing, many are unhappy with . That's what I call think , think again , don't do it , well done . but pubs and fortnight freebie for free , and then the money is still proat uzhos what. Day sorry so say we're homeless don't want the money to spend and something to tell about a game which is not played , well, OK.

L
Lex Raven 13.11.19

DayPsycho
Because IMO it's all the same lump sum game with other players.. Logvinov, which was already mentioned in the review about the theory of the multiverse like every Sam in your world, and we (Sams) help each other.. building bridges. The plot of the entire game campaign in General will be the demolition of the head level lost (but hopefully without drains).. Although for me, the surprise was the graphics.. here is direct did not expect this from Proshka.. But overall, in my opinion, anything to explain quite useless. Play it for yourself to make an opinion like\dislike. Viewing the streams does nothing at all.

D
DayPsycho 13.11.19

Lex Raven
Well damn, that will podgallery maybe buy-'ll play, but not the fact. Still stops what it is not exclusive. And look, there need a subscription PS+ to interact with others??

L
Lex Raven 13.11.19

No, PS+ is not needed. And wait more than six months for a computer (again, I'm sorry, but judging by your profile you have a wildest braking) but proshko fly but in a way.. the Best option on Craigslist now (the second day) already 3.700 R.. in a few weeks will be 2.000 R :)

L
Last Engineer 13.11.19

Roman Pripisnov
You're either in some other country you live in, or dig any unhealthy mob, like surstromming, if you are for this game gave the money. Probably himself homeless, living either with mother, or rent or mortgage. What Death Stranding? Why did you do it? We have people late eat. And you bought surströmming, what do you say blockade?

D
DayPsycho 13.11.19

Lex Raven
Yes, I know) the computer is outdated a long time) have Moved so far on Curling) Well I think) while the spoilers will not watch) will wait for black Friday and there may already buy) hotyayayaya....

m
mylovar 13.11.19

no boys,how to play it)I want to play but can't,straight boring.It is not even AXONE as such,but in the absence of a challenge,except that the interest to follow the plot), And even amused by the theme...like you came to another site brought parcels for our services and the hologram tells you,not guys you Sam hero,incredible how you're able to bring?And there is a distance of 3km and weight of packages 30 kg)))And I just now ran 30km in real life practice ))I just ugarayu Sam character is not real ,dudes with bases lazy seals 3 km can not go for policy))

L
Lex Raven 13.11.19

mylovar wrote:
)I just ugarayu Sam character is not real ,dudes with bases lazy seals 3 km can not go for policy))
By the way, you are right.. and it is.. composition databases - lazy seals, though everyone at your business, its loss under the rain or is there a roller coaster will svershitsya and the base is almost kaput.. A Sam type does not need anyone, free messenger, here and praised him as a cosmic hero :)

m
mylovar 13.11.19

Lex Raven
Yes, everything is so strained that you don't believe just)but someone such things may not interfere with immersion in the world.Bother me)don't believe,in the words of Stanislavsky)Though the game is not a failure in itself,but I was expecting more in terms of immersion )

R
Rassvetniy 13.11.19

xSaimanx
the people, well you are right in the tank ) genius it's a meme, more irony, although Kojima has his own style, I this week in the first time on a wave of hype was involved in the work )) played a little in game Kojima first time in my life, I watched the stream of new games well, one one typical kojima, I don't know if I will master мгс5 but a new game probably I would certainly not mastered )) but Menne talent like Kojima may be the only author in the world of designer admit

R
Rassvetniy 13.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov
play the new call of duty... why shit on good games then? Oh, you master did not like

D
Destiny 13.11.19

The game in fact proved the essence of Kojima. And many were driven to Konami that this genius not given freedom waste swollen budget МГС5. Instead of working on the game, it was a lot of pathos and travel with autographs nor doing absolutely nothing else. But as everyone eagerly began zaserat Konami that pompous with a large CzW genius drove the company. Without strong leadership which will contain the absurdity of it, not what he can not himself. As a Director he directed, but as chapters of a game designer he is a complete zero. But so much pathos was on IgroMir man, who except for a couple of games in distant years was shot did not nothing more. And this game is plain text proved to play it not interesting and there's not a new genre or a new mechanic. Wondering whether to watch videos? Yes. To play? Absolutely boring stool with a bloated advertising. And Yes, I threw it. I have another 6 hour game gave her the chance to reveal itself, but not on the same shit. I have no desire committed 20-30 hours to walk back and forth, in a completely boring world, clicking from time to time two triggers for the balance. Entertaining himself with the antics of Sam. The gameplay is genius in all its glory. Put the disk on sale.... Better torrent PC wait.
And in the best tradition of every time Kojima kojima misunderstanding me, Kojima made. Thank you kojima, you guessed, that all this only made you, personally.

V
Vologin83 13.11.19

Kojima is Nevsky-Kuritsin, only gasindustrie. Like Nevsky, he somehow mysteriously able to communicate directly with an incompetent in the relevant issue but influential media, blowing around a field of increasing importance. In this field, flock like flies on shit, different celebrities are not averse to parotidectomy face, well, that person is invited, even the great kojima. And ask them who it is actually and what is known - and won't answer)) And this dude just need to be caressed and hang out with the Beau Monde. The fact that he was a prick, clearly in a detailed analysis of all its projects, it pokes just everywhere, and dilute the excessive pathos and afterskip approach and boom, a masterpiece is ready. All this hat does not play and does not work in a complex=)

D
Destiny 13.11.19

Now on the Twitch game eclipsed all the views. And now I'm confused. Don't people like to see gameplay where the dude throughout the entire 8 hour stream, stupidly goes somewhere and Sam Hamming in front of the mirror.