3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nurp 13.11.19 04:48 am

Impressions of the game (Death Stranding)

Share, happy, angry )))
153 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex Raven 13.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov
Well, I'd like to see you Horizon, assassin's Creed, Bloodborne or Witcher 3 will walk for 6-8 hours.. Just curious that's straight.. Or is it bad and prescribedin game ??

A
A_jak 13.11.19

hoping for the best, and then. Oh kojima...

N
Norm112 13.11.19

Don't know me the game is addictive, makes you analyze, think. Bored 1 time in dialogue with del Toro. The ship sailed all the tasks. Good game. The graphics and animations are poor of course...

h
hamshut 13.11.19

Dmitri Rebrov wrote:
I say not bought рдр2 on the PC, because simlator horse suck
This is how to be a layman, that such a description is to give the game DDR 2)
Hundreds of millions of people around the world with you clearly disagree.
Myself as a person who does not love open world games, as it is always empty, boring and monotonous, with wild enthusiasm took place a month DDR 2, playing every day.
I understand that on taste and color - no friends, BUT to call DDR 2 simulation of a horse just because someone stated a fact and called the Stranding Death as it is simulation of a deliveryman is the height of ignorance)

S
SVBatman 13.11.19

- DILOR-
No one owes you. Neither kojima, nor any game. Nobody cares about your idea of entertainment. That's the whole truth. But the case is just a stupid opinion, which is why I have written and posted for all to see, confusing people who thought about buying.

And if anyone is interested the game is here:
After the first 10 hours I can say that the game is not unambiguous.
Gameplay:
Very specific, not everyone will like, if thinking = see more reviews. I can say I like all the games just walk and climb mountains. Like in GTA 5 and РДР2 to climb, slide, run through rivers, to walk through the mud and look how cool that is implemented.
I haven't played Metal Gear, so maybe the gameplay of this game seems to me to be specific and not similar to any others. You run, Caracoles, carrying boxes and trying not to fall, along the way encountering monsters, and some crazy couriers.
Nothing special, but lots of cool. You just need to understand whether you like this or not. It'd be super if kojima made a demo, and every man could decide whether to spend the money or not. But, unfortunately, we have this luxury we do not have, so you have to climb and sites to read reviews, sometimes downright silly, like the comment above.

The plot:
By and large, the plot of most modern games (including the above) is predictable, and it is quite difficult now to do something that could be interested. So if you ever in your life read the book, the story in games you will be difficult to surprise.
Here - not that I was thrilled, but enjoyed the story interesting. A lot of Keane, which is just the same tired look, I think when it will be possible to save and exit. But look at this really interesting, beautiful movie, long))

Grafon:
Grafon steep. In my understanding, the coolest, the dialogue has RDR2, but nothing here either, nothing to add. Will not procrastinate about what you don't understand.
Water, in my opinion, could be better.
I hope someone at least helped a little. And so, do not listen to nonsense. Like this - take, no - no.
Simple)

A
Aniow 13.11.19

Dеstiny
Great review! No Kidding.

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 13.11.19

Lex Raven
You can play and 100 hours to pass. Do not exaggerate

L
Lex Raven 13.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov
I'm not exaggerating. Call of Duty - Yes, you are right, designed for 5-6 hours company.. Wolfenstein - hours 10-12.. Deus Ex - 20 hours.. And Assassins, Wizards and Death Stranding 100+.. So if you have no desire/time - the game is not abnormal.. it just isn't for you, that's all.

L
Lightninggg 13.11.19

I'm on the third Chapter, about 20 hours over the weekend playing, well what can I say, kojima made a game that is interesting to walk, in which an interesting process of travel.
If we take the conditional game, to which we are accustomed, and to assume that there is point A and point B, and between them there is a certain distance, usually all that interesting (that what is being built on the gameplay of the game, i.e. shooting, fighting any) occurs in paragraphs A and B, and the path between them just run a conditional on the horse, just taking the player's time and distracting him from the main activity, the game seemed too quick and too ragged, so that the player could take a breath, Stranding and Death, on the contrary, the most interesting is not the point A and point B, where you just pass the parcel, but just a passage way between them. It's fine, it's interesting.

The only thing I'm a little confused by the storytelling in the style of MGSV, after a prologue and first Chapter are very few rollers, a little of the script itself, but it is a lot of information to read (the analog of the magazines from V), which reveals the ENT. Until Death Stranding more interesting to play just because of the most part of the game, and the story she doesn't intrigue as much as the first part of MGS.

G
Garry3Fingers 13.11.19

Lightninggg
Unlike мгс5 there at least the final movie is 2 hours. If you believe those who have zapitany the campaign mode. Plus the further in the story, the more the rollers will be.

N
Norm112 13.11.19

And, and....

h
hamannsport 13.11.19

Dеstiny
Absolutely agree with you!I subscribe to every word,really was waiting for her in the end.....

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 13.11.19

Lex Raven
not to be confused with sweet soft. I didn't say that a GOOD GAME takes 7 HOURS, AA doesn'T have THAT sort of SHIT. Let's see what I have written MASTERPIECES. GTA, space Rangers, the Witcher, etc etc And this is the shit

L
Lex Raven 13.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov wrote:
A normal game for 6-8 hours PASS.
Don't piss me off :) Otherwise - a box of correspondence :)
Now... for the words not responding :) Sdrisni already in the thread...
GTA 5 and Witcher for 5 hours passed ?
Damn, 2020, but are still graze, ashamed Basil... You are hopelessly provincial.. (C) Onegin

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.11.19

Who would doubt that in this hack it is possible to die from boredom?I have it at the trail seen.Simulator peddler Yandex meal

I
Ioannn 13.11.19

Kojima really is a genius! Broke, fuck all the dumb, boring standards. In the game best all: story, gameplay, music! This is a real game-fiction -a work of art!. The only thing I didn't like at first, so it's a long buildup. But the third Chapter starts with a class. Got to the junk and started a chic quest! What else would happen next. And every innovation is an innovation with a capital letter, and not ...you get a 2% boost to health.

K
Konsolnyy Heyter 30.09.20

Those who speak without online will be able to all themselves, just have not yet reached the construction of the road. I played offline myself, but then I got sick. Of course, when other players turned on, the atmosphere of loneliness and suspense immediately evaporated. That's a huge drawback.
It was necessary to simply make for a single regime less dredwood and reduce the amount of resources for the construction of the same road. And now it turns out as in some MMO I play and the plot has got up

A
Ababkov Denis 30.09.20

While just started and the CEO is but as gameplay to like (yes yes the simulator walk much more interesting most games as it keeps in suspense and you are interested in looking for a way you do not just burn W and go) and the plot is intriguing, to play exclusively with DLSS if the map rtx, even in the fullhd picture pleasant to become treats ladders and shimmer hair and tD, but that I did not exactly expect it Just like in the school years when you put the game running and got a kick from it because it did not play, but for this I do not regret the money spent, I recommend to buy

p
pump_plus 30.09.20

not a game, but shit - bought activation for 150 p. played a week demolished.
It's not a good place to go.

w
william1992 30.09.20

Denis Ababkov
Kajimbo made an amazing play. It's silly to argue - leaves no one indifferent. The game either falls in love with itself, or causes rejection)
Conclusion: drill the devil genius)