3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nurp 13.11.19 04:48 am

Impressions of the game (Death Stranding)

Share, happy, angry )))
153 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vologin83 13.11.19

Dеstiny
People under hypnosis just from hype. With time comes understanding, and everything will feel otrublennyh)

K
KazymirZyba 13.11.19

Death Stranding well everything and she is completely devoid of any clichés. Now, what could be the real fantasy, what it should be! Insane beauty picture, great sound and music in tandem with a distinctive and fresh mechanics, create the atmosphere of this journey in a new unknown world full of secrets, dead and at the same time living according to its laws, a world which attracts, enveloping your viscous serenity and hidden in her mortal danger. A solitary journey inside yourself, a journey in which lives the spirit of the discoverer, first set foot on another planet. Death Stranding admire, it is effective and delivered with a fanatical love, that is just inspiring, enters into a state of meditation. The line between game and movie is erased completely, nearly impossible to put down. Death Stranding is more than a game, it's more than a movie, it's more than a story - it's a philosophy statement, a breath of fresh air in the smog of modern game development, it's a million details, behind which lies a simple, clear and of beautiful thought. It does not seek to entertain, she does not try to please at any cost, she's not trying to become popular. Death Stranding is a real art, as a very rare phenomenon in our days, and therefore, to objectively evaluate this profound work is very difficult, but to see, in my humble opinion, should fail.
Waiting for release on Bake.

A
Aniow 13.11.19

KazymirZyba
It Is Rofl ? If not, then....
You were playing until the very End? And what tells the End of the game? What did you understand?
To see it means just play the game, not passing game to the end?
What the game is fascinating? Can examples. (Gameplay, Story)

D
DnipR 13.11.19

Now I am watching the stream Lyrics and the game seems very interesting, gameplay is measured (or not measured, if you go on a bike/buggy) is replaced by the stealth-action game, followed by a steep cut-scenes. And the game looks very atmospheric and the world is not very common. Definitely I will give it a chance when it comes out on PC. But OFC not for 3500.

And some unsubscribing above suggest not to repeat someone else's opinion as the dolls) Especially for all sorts of Medianame, which at the time, and Stalker was not atmospheric.

T
TurboLife 13.11.19

And we have in the market today, harali all sold out!

E
Eva Black 13.11.19

I appeal to those who already plays or even has passed all. I can not understand how in the game to relax and wait out the rain, like the place where to do it there, but where to click so that the time to pass is unclear. The same goods are destroyed and I wonder how to avoid it, not in his own pace to wait until the end.

v
vald11 13.11.19

Eva Black
Try to go to respite while holding the button circle. It seems that after that, still have additional steps to appear, among whom will be and sleep. However, I don't remember whether it's all in the first two episodes.

E
Eva Black 13.11.19

vald11
Oh Yes, I'm still not in 3 episode maybe that's why there's no such more

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 13.11.19

It's funny to watch as they swooped fans of kojima trying to justify the game. This is how to eat shit and say it's not shit, it's just not for everyone! On the fan!

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 13.11.19

Lex Raven
A normal game for 6-8 hours PASS. If the game OPENS at 7 o'clock, then it's a bad game. 6 hours to torture ourselves in order to see that the game is OK? No thanks

D
Dimka Rebrov 13.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov
Tell that to dark souls , or rather a demon the souls who made the disclosure where that through a floor of year. Keep abreast of

D
Destiny 13.11.19

Dmitri Rebrov
What? That Durka that the demons from the first second gave a brisk gameplay, battle, death. You need not go far under the guidance of Konami Kojima from MGS 4, was balanced on a movie and interesting gameplay, giving tools and different situations that the player acted in principle as wanted. In MGS V, in fact it was also empty, but at least there were a lot of tools and situations as you can entertain yourself. And then the movie for 20 minutes, 40 minutes of the same animations antics in front of the mirror, getting out of bed, relax and so on, and 20 hours of walking to see a little more plot, no thanks..... Simulator walk simulator Facebook with likes is all that his imagination was enough. Plus, even the most stupid mechanic lot that are annoying, if you kill the enemy and don't want to hinder his way, there is a solution, the same walk, bring the corpse to the stove for Helion kilometers, direct gameplay genius, but there are fans of Kojima here looking for a hidden meaning, a message. Hell no, and no sense in such a fiction to deliver the goods with such technologies. The same senile nonsense about nano virus with MGS 5, with to procure weapons from the palms of the hands and all sorts of teleportation of goods. This is not fantasy logic is a delusion of his brain. The level of the hunger games and Divergent. We have fiction, but this is fantastic moronic world do not believe.

z
zero sleep 13.11.19

Dеstiny
It is not clear why you're sitting in this thread then...? That's where the real insanity.

z
zero sleep 13.11.19

Dеstiny
You are here sorry for the crap those people who liked the game and those who do not fall under your assessment of the game. And then still talking about logic?) and the CDA is not the case you have rolls?) about the fans, and so it is probably I wrote. Did you know that "hidden" meaning of something hidden and that not all will reach?) or think that if you then could not see with his experience, it shouldn't be. Apparently the classics and books you just believe bullshit, well, you never came, and the rest of the stories rolled out. And I'm not saying that the game he really is present (and then ask for clarification), but about the fact that you have too high estimation of your opinions.
About "treated" is the level of the student, unhappy that his opinions are not considered. You are more used to "nurse" would pass? would Raise self-esteem.

m
mylovar 13.11.19

z
zero sleep 13.11.19

Dеstiny
The expected response. Now I have no doubt who you are dealing with. You so strongly recommend to all "treated", apparently a sore point for you.
In fact, you wrote your review, backed by his... and nothing is backed up (just the fact that you're ONE can see the whole picture of the game and nothing in it for you there). Write about "20 hours of walking", but in fact played 8. Write about мгс4 and balancing there between movie and gameplay, although in the game the last cutscene is 60 minutes. Write about the nonsense of delivery of goods, although essentially the game is all well-explained (how and why), but seem to read you do not want or are not able and given the fact that in мгс4 and мгс5 a lot of text, not reading that, think about the universe of the game do not get it.
And in fact you are one of those who have not played a full in the pre game developer and think God knows what about the game. And of course when this did not coincide with his imagination, he angrily runs to the forums and write "objective" opinion. And who does not agree with his opinion, the "fan" and "sold" (the latter does not apply to you, and then latched on to the word, then spell it out for you made). And in fact, we have what you imagined exonic from the eminent developer, and the game was about something else entirely (you have to be blind to not see that initially).
Games that are made not only for you and if you still can't understand whether it your project or is it easier to pass, then the problem is not the developer, and your. Not live in caves. Any game lover. ANY. And if you do not understand something in the game or you are not logged in, does not mean that the game is bad (how hard you make her out to be, in fact not understanding even mechanics). And no need to send "safe again" 10 times, it seems that you have a difficult topic and you are a bit fixated on it. It is not the level of an adult.

D
Dimka Rebrov 13.11.19

Dеstiny wrote:
That Durka that the demons from the first second gave a brisk gameplay, battle, death.
demon souls went to people because of its slowness and complexity, otsudstviya of the plot and so on. After a half year, people are using the word of mouth has revealed to the yoke, then she took off. from here plsi Durka, sciro, bold and a bunch of copy-paste. KEEP UP TO DATE.
Dеstiny wrote:
Plus, even the most stupid mechanic lot that are annoying, if you kill the enemy and don't want to hinder his way, there is a solution, the same walk, bring the corpse to the stove for Helion kilometers
Either leave him alone, let bombanet and break the landscape. Yet you straightforwardly explained.
Dеstiny wrote:
but no fans of Kojima here looking for a hidden meaning
This is the level people who do genius not genius. For what? I don't know. The game, to each his own. I say not bought рдр2 on the PC, because simlator horse suck. Although Curling was played to the boks on the day of release and not oily the game because there deystvitelnno BORING! A bunch don't need a mechanic and a complete ass in terms of plot and pace. Keep abreast of the three times you

D
DnipR 13.11.19

It's funny to watch like half of the disabled are trying to everyone in this thread to prove that the game is bad, poking his slop minus, even those who were indifferent to it. That's certainly narrow-minded fanatics, neither give nor take :D
Meanwhile, the custom rating games on Metacritic the tiny, but growing ;)

D
Destiny 13.11.19

zero sleep
You never showed me where I shit players playing in the game. In fact you were just another windbag, inventing in my head garbage. And I never did catch your logic, the topic of the impressions I can't speak in a negative way about the game on which I spent money? Otherwise dosvidos...
Dmitri Rebrov
If people like it for God's sake, all his own. The theme of the impressions I expressed how I see this game and the highly touted Creator of all. Walking - the gameplay is not mine.

V
VladSBu 13.11.19

Nigral almost 20 hours,I want to say that this is a great game.
Yes the game is slow and Yes it is about the Delivery man, the universe is well designed, everything is Explained and on the maximum complexity is very interesting to study the game,think about where and how to get.Then there is the spirit of adventure and there are a variety of it will be Creatures,the Mules, the bosses will appear or will start a cutscene that can relax,drink tea, smoke hookah.
Lord, Yes, put a minimum level of difficulty and play.I do not understand why so fast that it pass.
But if this is not Your game,why so negative to shout that shit.
Next week, THIS out,and wow will be there to run GG and swing your sword as always,I think the game will be normal,play it.
For those who thinks to buy or not, watch again the game on YouTube well you can always sell on Craigslist.
I liked the game,liked the pvp in this game,lore,graphics,story.Yes there are cons, the same combat and stealth could have been done better,here want due to why not kill them in fact enemies.