3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nurp 13.11.19 04:48 am

Impressions of the game (Death Stranding)

Share, happy, angry )))
153 Comments
Sort by:
s
sapov 13.11.19

XS as all but to me the game reminded Zelda last. Similarly, the set gameplay. But Nintendo the game was up, and kojima is not such fanatics

s
sapov 13.11.19

Lego242242
As thick. Not lazy because you go to a forum such a bad game

L
Lego242242 13.11.19

sapov
Wondering how many people even entered her praise. A lot more than actually praise.

m
mylovar 13.11.19

In short can't bring myself to play it)For 6 hours was enough)

A
Aniow 13.11.19

Not played in the Death of Stranding, but the game is clearly overrated. To the game with more questions than answers.
The same world, it developed the technology , but the goods are delivered to real people, not cool Drones.
And the saddest thing is that gameplay courier is really made only for show...
The game is essentially empty, because many things in the game fetched.

Watched videos on foreign channels, and realized that the plot revolves around a couple people. That is, the game shows us a Global problem of all mankind, and this is certainly the impression that on our planet, affected by any Something or extraterrestrial Creature, but that's a Bummer...it's much more predictable and boring...

D
Dimka Rebrov 13.11.19

Aniow wrote:
but the cargo takes normal people and not cool Drones
There is a justified story - rain, which phagedenic all

L
Last Engineer 13.11.19

Kojima invented postoronniy or postdict, and maybe I shouldn't make jokes about the fact that he's a genius. Kojima believed, and now thinks that people will play any nelepye that escape from his head. The next match will be the toilet bowl with a fork to clean, Gosling invited for the role of protagonist.

L
Lex Raven 13.11.19

Played only 4 hours..
Grifoni of course shakes.. Probably even more abruptly DDR-2, honest (almost) 4K, no freezes.. the Voice acting is good. Rollers on the engine at all unearthly (probably the first game that shows should be like 4K on PS4pro). Some sort of Igor thanks for the ladder and rope :):) But I think that in the next couple of days - temporal rain will destroy them..
The only thing did not understand yet how to see the enemies.. Well, sneaking around in the rain, odradek clicks (the more the closer the enemy) and points in the direction of the enemy, but the scanning area at this point in the R1 - still does not allow me to see him.. What to do ? To sit with bated breath ? or Vice versa quiet dump in the opposite direction ?
Found in tyrnete advice on angel: - they Say, the enemy just for one short moment will be like that.. I have these moments caught.. the Tension just wild.

x
xSaimanx 13.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov
I agree completely.
Vasily Vinokurov wrote:
But a year on every street corner yelling ANOTHER game FROM the GENIUS HIDEO KOJIMA!!!!
I would say probably the last 5 years. One time even on NG a day goes by without a news or blog about the genius and their number is slightly diminished when the users began to react like Hey, have you ever pozakryvali with that Kojima?

N
Nurp 13.11.19

Ded gey wrote:
Russian do not understand the mindset of the Japanese...
is that sarcasm?

s
sapov 13.11.19

Lex Raven
On the spot a few seconds wait from the date you entered at the beginning depends

V
Viss 13.11.19

Comrades of beta testers, I understand those guys are not worth the game for money and pre-order of 3.5 to this game and well it on figs, right?

D
DayPsycho 13.11.19

Viss
If you have no salary 70K, then nafig it is necessary of course!!!

l
legusor 13.11.19

to whom laziness to read – a twist in the bottom, on the floor BRIEFLY.
yesterday for five hours I watched the stream Ambala in the mask.
stream
it was the most useless five hours of utilization time in my life, and not because the stream is shit, and lespier worse maddyass, but because of this shitty overpersonal the game is nothing but a stupid walk, and the key mechanics of the type of stealth, fighting and overcoming obstacles advanced level dumb shit dumb shit – all of this combined with the classic Japanese impossible haveinterest with all these piles of bulky, uncomfortable and confusing menu, in the nineteenth two thousand and something (ergonomics from the genius).
the game has the same sores that MGS 5: the game mechanics are unnecessary parasitic, parasitic grind, ultimate, uniformity of gameplay, and an absolutely useless system activities that have this same type of grind, a bonus which is a classic kozikowski design in-game menu, only from the sight of which I would like to take this genius to appoint him 50 strokes of the cane and dipped in a VAT of shit – this credit goes to this genius.
15-20 hours to run-run with a load, then another 40-60 hours to run-run-run with cargo, pressing a button to roll – Oh, no, thank you.
PS. the only thing there is different from all the boring diarrhea with gameplay is game videos, which the pious Tabari turn into agrofilm after passing to deliver me from the main problem of the game is the gameplay, and to show how genius was a local story, if it is, which is doubtful, considering how much it did not complete the formation kamojima in MGS5. this time he did not prevent evil, no publisher, no not to the naked eye, not customized, not to put dildohow in the coal mine, but somehow got the same shit with the same sores that and MGS5. not suspicious is it?
BRIEFLY: kamojima genius crapped out the game impossible to play because it contains rejects gameplay.

D
DayPsycho 13.11.19

legusor
standing ovation!!!!

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 13.11.19

Viss
I zarpalata times more than 70K. Believe me, if you make a billion - it's not about the money. I would not even for free did not spend on this game time, seriously. Better go again for pirate space Rangers play)

D
DayPsycho 13.11.19

Vasily Vinokurov
Nifiga yourself!! Class!! =)) I didn't see her!!!

V
VladSBu 13.11.19

So all the negative comments about this game and it all comes down essentially to a few problems:
1.There is no EKSHONA, it is but VERY little.
In consequence of which people are bored.
2.Little nose,mostly hologramy.(Also all due)
We have a walk simulator.Just as I understand people do not play this game because here the call gives you the game itself,you have to decide what to choose,monitor the map and weather.
I agree that it is better to take the discount.

R
Roman Pripisnov 13.11.19

Well, as usual in the cold no one plays, not like battle of the people no, here you are bored , what do you want in the end is DDR 2 the same nothing, 3 hours and 3 seconds jump shooting and 3 hours of jumping,all like . I understand you can not, you do not like. The game at a discount I would , of course , and if on the computer then spiratili would immediately, without thinking. And try hard in the rain the load transfer through the creatures I look at you as you action a little .

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 13.11.19

VladSBu
There is action, but very little?.... The norm so. Then Lada Kalina is a sports car, just very little...