3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark corsair 09.12.21 10:10 pm

War vs. Death (Darksiders 2)

We are discussing the two horsemen of the Apocalypse. Characters, abilities, appearance and everything else. Which one do you like more.

pix.PlayGround.ru

PS You can learn more about the nature of Death from the office. comic book.
135 Comments
Sort by:
[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

As for the chaotic form, it seems to me that it will be similar to the classic appearance of Death: a black robe, a scythe (large, hefty), and angel wings, only black. The skeleton under the cloak is optional.
why guess if everything was shown in vidyuhi

I
Im_bad_at_games 09.12.21

[GaMeR_007]
Yes, in the interview video + gameplay I saw something like a chaotic shape, only bone wings.

Dark Corsair
If you read the Bible (or Wiki: D), then Death is followed by Hell.

D
DragoBexZ 09.12.21

Both are good, but they are united by one work, where there is war there is death. In character and strength, I think they are not much different, I think only in goals and understanding of life

D
Dark corsair 09.12.21

Ragna - the Bloodedge
If you read the Bible (or Vicky: D), then Death is followed by Hell.

If you re-read my post again, you will notice the frivolity of this statement. : D

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

Dark Corsair
If you re-read my post again, you will notice the frivolity of this statement. : D
credit LOL

S
Seifer1986 09.12.21

Maybe not in the subject, but still interesting.

Will people be in the game at all or everyone, khana? :)

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

Seifer1986
people should not be there, we will not play on the ground, but in some other world

S
Seifer1986 09.12.21

Ehhh, it means that miserable little people have sunk into darkness%)

It would be necessary to re-run the first before the second release.

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

Seifer1986 replay
this thing good

K
Kapoc 09.12.21

I like the war better. Although the fact that death was made a "closet" is only +. Thanks for the fact that the game is made by the Pindos, otherwise they did some yellow ones (the cap explains that these are Asians) and everything would be in the style of onimeOvna, God forbid .... I
remembered Dante's Inferno game, so in general, at the very beginning, we kill death: D

Y
Yad 09.12.21

War has a power player. And I like the horse better. Although I don't really like the image of a brutal bulwark with a sword. + the fact that he looks more human than others.

G
Grays0n 09.12.21

Personally, I didn’t like the War at all, for some reason all the time reminded me of some superhero from the Marvel comic.

Rather, he looks like a hero WOW = D Explicit copyright, well?

And so, comparing two characters, one of whom is not even really known, is pointless. Here the game comes out - I'll play, I'll estimate, then we'll see who is better)

D
Dark corsair 09.12.21

I remembered the game Dante's Inferno, there, in general, at the very beginning, we kill death: D

Maybe I'm wrong because I played for a long time, but it seemed like there was a simple reaper, and not death in person.

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

Dark Corsair is
not, it was death, developed so in an interview they said we waved death and got her scythe

L
Left-handed-Right-handed 09.12.21

I watched the video ... there death and war are fighting and death is killing war

Y
Yad 09.12.21

This is not War in person, but the appearance that the Keeper of Secrets took to fight Death)

L

Hyaaa .. I see XD And why exactly the shape of the war?

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

| strifE
probably because the war is very strong and in this guise he had at least some chance against the war

L

[GaMeR_007]
understand

L

[GaMeR_007] shit
... Death brutally killed this old man ... planted on his scythe .. XD