3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark corsair 09.12.21 10:10 pm

War vs. Death (Darksiders 2)

We are discussing the two horsemen of the Apocalypse. Characters, abilities, appearance and everything else. Which one do you like more.

pix.PlayGround.ru

PS You can learn more about the nature of Death from the office. comic book.
135 Comments
Sort by:
L
Left-handed-Right-handed 09.12.21

YAD,
can you link to this Video?

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

| strifE as
I understand the video is not present it's just a clipping from an interview with the developers

L

In developer diary 3, at the end, death fights with Stragai.

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

this is not fear, this is some kind of new boss, but I saw death fighting with Samuel

A
Aristocrat21 09.12.21

Please give me a link to this fight. I was only able to find a battle with the "war". I hope they will let you play for it, or at least they will file the skin

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

Aristocrat21
here is the link but you will not see the battle itself there at the end they will almost show only a piece of death against samael

A
Aristocrat21 09.12.21

[GaMeR_007] Oh, I was hoping for a full-fledged battle ((Another thing is what Samael is doing in the other world?

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

Aristocrat21 is
not a fact that this is a samael in another world, perhaps it was death that got out of there, in any case, with the release of the game it will become known

L

[GaMeR_007]
Who Then?

S
Sasindos 09.12.21

I watched the new vidos anyway (if not he, then his twin brother).

K
Konnor 09.12.21

And I watched a shorter video where Death will fight the War

V
Vlad621 09.12.21

It is too early to compare them. When I go through the 2nd part, I will understand the character, etc. of Death, I will compare. So far, I can only say about horses: I like the Ruin more than the horse of Death.

A
AlexDolg 09.12.21

Konnor
This is not War, it is the Keeper of Secrets in the guise of War

P
Prokop4ik75 09.12.21

When the games go through, I will draw a conclusion. Outwardly, of course, Death looks more impressive.

a
absolo 09.12.21

I didn't really play the first part, because it seemed to me so dull and stupid semblance of a slasher that I could not master beyond the tower (which cannot be said about the second part, although the genres are different). But, I had enough impressions with dashing from this war ... Imagine a stupid bumpkin, an eternally dissatisfied Kratos, an imbecile of a Losers who has only two words left (I will kill and what), combine it all together and you will get an artes-like pumping war, which is not the same that intelligence does not differ, but also behaves like a broken slave. I don't really understand what the developers thought when creating a character for the first part .. Well, the embodiment of the war itself must be a fierce warrior, please, observe complete cold-bloodedness in situations, and this is, but a warrior is honor and valor, it is not indifference in the current situations - and this is all, alas, except for the first two points, to be attributed to Uncle Voyna is impossible. Too pumped up and stupid mordovorot, who except-kill?, who did? -cannot say anything. Well, adolescents and Cheotkim padtsanchikam, they will like him because he is the same pumped goat who only knows to kill (even without a reason) and children nravidtsa .. even do not care what he has in the boss, so to speak. Too much fun for the same Kratos (probably relatives in intelligence). And I liked Death - he is calm, talkative, smart and cunning, even insidious in places. has at least some sense of humor, and this character himself will be more sympathetic than War, since there is no such artesian foolishness - a full-screen face and the words I will kill and devour (as the war usually talks). Death can sacrifice a subwoofer. even for other creatures (which he does at the end of the game, and for the brother of the idiot - although he does not have to. Death, as not a funny more human character. in contrast to the stupid, non-talkative War, which crushes everyone and everything like a boring gorilla, so I choose Death. By the way: Death is stronger than war, since the Keeper of Secrets has turned into an exact copy of War with an identical layer (although fanboys will spit me up right now), but still Death has character, but what does War have - a formidable look and the notorious silence? I think that without fanboy, the answer is obvious: Death is a better character than War (although, your opinion is disputed, but for me it is). and what does Voyna have - a formidable look and the notorious silence? I think that without fanboy, the answer is obvious: Death is a better character than War (although, your opinion is disputed, but for me it is). and what does Voyna have - a formidable look and the notorious silence? I think that without fanboy, the answer is obvious: Death is a better character than War (although, your opinion is disputed, but for me it is).

a
absolo 09.12.21

I'm starting a New game + - oh, how I like to wet this awkward and stupid war (no offense, fans), but ... I only meant the Keeper of Secrets in his guise (it's a pity that not the clumsy war itself), I've always dreamed of soaking it this artesopodobnogo maniac, straight from the first dull part, although in vain I probably ... about .. the first part so I say.

O
Outsider 09.12.21

absolo
I support you)) partially .. I am also completely for death and for his horse and his chaos form ... he has everything cooler than this tank War .. although in fact it should be so. Death is the oldest and the very last rider, in any case, he must be the coolest. that's why he is Death, the Reaper .. and War is just a stupid butcher swinging a sword .. that's why his fucking destroyer in 1 part and his Council had exactly the war, and not someone else there .. so the War in nature stupid soldier))

i
ironHAMMER.ms 09.12.21

But War has a cool sword.

O
Outsider 09.12.21

But Death has more and cooler skills.

a
absolo 09.12.21

ironHAMMER.ms [Back from the dead]

Maybe I was in vain, got lost and pounced on the War ... It's just that Kratos has already delivered me with his "I'll gouge your eyes out", although the war is calmer and more eccentric .. Well, a brutal warrior, so to speak ... I just don't like characters of this type, who crush and tear and beat on the spot in the "grub". I always wanted to see in the game a character powerful enough, but not indifferent, who would dare to help, and not destroy ... The war is a strong and cold-blooded warrior and this is his strength. Well, he can take his cruelty, cold-bloodedness and stubbornness, such a superhero destroying everything and all (and the point is not at all in the sword, but in the character of the character). War is too stubborn and not prudent, although he is honest as a warrior. but his rage and recklessness destroyed mankind. Because of him, the other horsemen suffered and the elder brother was forced to clear his name. Death could throw the war to the mercy of fate and resurrect the Nefelims, but he loved his family and his brothers so much that he sacrificed himself. even knowing that it could end fatally for him. Understand I'm not saying that War is a bad character, no .. I just didn’t like him. The views on the world turned out to be too different, but the war may appeal to those who love strong, heroic characters who are even broken. can resist the enemy and remain silent in the face of horror. But still Death is closer to me, not because he is the strongest or most cruel, but because he is more human, cunning and even sometimes wise, so to speak. Well ... the taste and color of markers are different Someone likes mighty heroes, some people like stunted sages .. even knowing that it could end fatally for him. Understand I'm not saying that War is a bad character, no .. I just didn’t like him. The views on the world turned out to be too different, but the war may appeal to those who love strong, heroic characters who are even broken. can resist the enemy and remain silent in the face of horror. But still Death is closer to me, not because he is the strongest or most cruel, but because he is more human, cunning and even sometimes wise, so to speak. Well ... the taste and color of markers are different Someone likes mighty heroes, some people like stunted sages .. even knowing that it could end fatally for him. Understand I'm not saying that War is a bad character, no .. I just didn’t like him. The views on the world turned out to be too different, but the war may appeal to those who love strong, heroic characters who are even broken. can resist the enemy and remain silent in the face of horror. But still Death is closer to me, not because he is the strongest or most cruel, but because he is more human, cunning and even sometimes wise, so to speak. Well ... the taste and color of markers are different Someone likes mighty heroes, some people like stunted sages ..