3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark corsair 09.12.21 10:10 pm

War vs. Death (Darksiders 2)

We are discussing the two horsemen of the Apocalypse. Characters, abilities, appearance and everything else. Which one do you like more.

pix.PlayGround.ru

PS You can learn more about the nature of Death from the office. comic book.
135 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 09.12.21

absolo
By the nature and style of fighting, I don't really like War either. But visually, I like it better.

a
absolo 09.12.21

Asleifr

Well ... you know ahem ... War is also a very colorful character: even being weakened, he coped with many monsters, the lord of suffering Straga and the fallen angel Abbadon. The war is a worthy character and his style of play is a peculiar, mighty like a rock warrior who meets danger face to face. This is how the lord of warriors should look. Death is a more ancient and powerful character, maybe he does not immediately cling to his brutality and cruelty, but he gradually reveals himself and it is clear that this is a very deep character: where there is also pain about the loss (the death of his race, from of his own hands) and at the same time concern for his younger brothers (to the War more, he distinguished himself on a large scale throughout our planet). Death is suitable for those who love dexterous predators, who know where to beat and how to destroy. War will appeal to those who like brutality , courage, well, and buzrassudstvo. Although I repeat: Death is a deeper character, and his enemies are very strong: the Ancient Guardian, the Lord of Spirits (Cthulhu), Archon (champion of the Lord God), Samael (the devil himself in the flesh) and the Avatar of Darkness himself. But the War is not a miss, and it is strong, so to speak, in a heroic way!

G
Gutseen 09.12.21

So far, I like the war more. He has more means to destroy and dismember everything and everyone, but in the first part, not so many enemies are thrown at a time, there is nowhere to unleash a war.
Death is softer, he chokes easily, staggers from any damage, he has no pretentious armor and a dull system of series of blows. but after a little pumping in berserk mode with learned combo starts, sorry, fierce pzdts. with minced meat in the title role. One minus - during the mash came under the blow -> you will smell like a corpse, because they will burn with a slipper.

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

played both parts, I liked the war more

a
absolo 09.12.21

Gutseen

Well, I wanted to say that felt-tip pens are different for personal taste, but the War, on the contrary, has very few means to destroy 4 abilities, 3 types of weapons, 1 firearm and that's all. Death, on the contrary, has scythes (transforming at that) and spears and hammers and mittens and blades and beams, some abilities are more than 15 pieces, without talking about different armor and modifiers. His hit system is the same as that of War, and even better and faster (buy techniques and combos in the menu, see). Vampire-like Death is a predator, a beast that kills quickly and with lightning speed, and he is very strong in fact (swing the harbinger in armor). You just like that the War is a tank from the cycle - there is power, there is no mind. He is healthy and strong, prefers, unlike Death, to beat a little, but hard and to fall. But Death is lightning fast and stronger (we soaked a copy of the War), but as they say in taste and color.

a
absolo 09.12.21

ironHAMMER.ms [Back from the dead]

On the contrary, I liked the fighting style, but the visual style, which Arthas from Wow did not have, looks like an idiot, with a flat brute face. Best they left his old appearance http://s2.n4g.com/media/11/newssi/130000/131152_0_org.jpg

a
absolo 09.12.21

By the way, I forgot to say about a very interesting fact, when in the first part of the game War I approached Abbadon he asked: where are my brothers? So, he has only 2 brothers and 3 sisters, but for some reason he also called her brother. This is another indicator that the war has a problem with the head.

G
Gutseen 09.12.21

Death has scythes (the main weapon, and a weak one before paris), axes / hammers / clubs, I don't take into account, he wields "heavy metal" too awkwardly, and on apocalyptic difficulty you can't wave them too much.
Technically, the War is stronger - it takes blows easier / demonic form (we don't receive damage, but we hang the lul), the combo for the sword allows you to constantly wave / cut / beat / scatter opponents, occasionally using a glove in order to drive the angel's brain back into the butt.
PS The labyrinth of the judge of souls for death must be passed without ever dying, as it is spectacular, but for the war it would be.
PSS what if rage speaks in a man's voice? and just walking brutal tits?
PSSS On the ground with an angel minigun, it's kind of dumb to run. everything hits so hard (and Urill sticks out his leg before death = D)

l
lemptyl 09.12.21

Death is somehow unapproachable, I am for the War.

Y
Yad 09.12.21

Death is more powerful than War, but War is physically stronger, which allows him to throw cars, pillars and so on. In addition, War kills beautifully because of the love of art, unlike Death, he does this when he is fortunate) And in general, the coolest is Discord. Fuck swords and scythes when there's a gun?

8djmishok8 09.12.21

absolo
Agree, it would be stupid if he asked: "Where are my brothers and sister!"

W
War1995 09.12.21

[GaMeR_007]
For love, War is cooler than Death, and he also cut off this Death's hand to War.

O
Outsider 09.12.21

According to all the laws of logic, no one can be cooler than death. because it is Death and that says it all. she will come for everyone and everyone and she cannot be deceived))) has anyone watched the Supernatural series? There the rider Death says that even a god is older and can even kill him))) so he is not cooler))

l
lemptyl 09.12.21

Asleifr
how I was waiting for this! finally, someone guessed to recall the supernatural)))
but in the series the riders were War, Death, Hunger and Plague (according to the canon), and then War, Death, Rage and Strife, which suggests that the riders in the Darksiders universe are a bunch of some idiots who are doing it is not clear what and even death itself can be killed here (I wonder who will come for Death after death)

W
War1995 09.12.21

lemptyl It is
inappropriate to compare the invention of a person such as Joe Madureira and Eric Kripke with the Holy Scriptures of the Bible! People are wonderful creatures twirling everything as they please, and there is no need to offend the fans of the series. And it would be good to close this topic already, otherwise you are already ready to gnaw each other's throats, besides, Death and War are brothers, there is no need to set them against each other =) I
give preference to War, since he no longer wanted to serve in the comic book advice, but he was forced to cut off his hand, but about the fact that he is stupid and stupidly follows revenge, and if you were deprived of strength and crushed like an insect, you would not want to take revenge? Maybe the War does not have those features that Death has, but in in terms of physical form and swinging a sword and using surrounding objects as weapons, he is a master =)
PS I would like to write to the creator of the game Joe Madureira himself, so that he returns his hand, so as not to make him look like Skywalker!
P.SS nobody knows what is the symbol of the War on the face?

_
_Lawless_ 09.12.21

Asleifr

Idiot! Death is a symbolic name. He is the same Horseman as War. He cannot be better or worse than him. They are equal. In general, it is somehow strange. Why do the Horsemen have physical appearance? According to the idea, they should be immortal and sterile, if so.

l
lemptyl 09.12.21

Mp.Mopuaptu
According to the idea, they should be immortal and sterile, if so.

are useless?)) that is, do you think they also multiply?)))

War1995 It is
inappropriate to compare the invention of a man such as Joe Madureira and Eric Kripke with the Holy Scriptures of the Bible!

in the Bible, the first rider is generally either the Righteous One, or the Antichrist (who is in the pictures with a bow in his hands) and the Plague is a weapon of Death.
I meant that in Darksiders, playing as powerful creatures who are created in order to maintain balance in the universe at any cost, we are doing some kind of garbage. if in the first part we essentially needed to kill 4 bosses to get to the superboss, then in the second the first global task is to restore the forge for some kind-hearted giants with an Irish accent. Absurd.

_
_Lawless_ 09.12.21

lemptyl Typo

;) Ethereal.

W
War1995 09.12.21

lemptyl
According to the Bible, the first Horseman is Pestilence (Plague), the second War (Abuse), the third Hunger, the fourth Death, it was the evangelist who called him the Antichrist, and the Germans generally call him internal strife)) Let's not argue, and probably yes they can reproduce smells incest, if so, and indeed the end of the first part had to be muddied up with the wedding of the War on Uriel =) Although in general they are immortal testifies to this, the end of the first part where the angel Uriel pierces the War, then breaks the seal, and the War is resurrected =))

_
_Lawless_ 09.12.21

War1995

According to the idea, the Bible Riders are a symbolic name, not individuals.