3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don markos 10.12.21 02:15 am

Voice acting from 1C [impressions, discussion] (Mafia 2)

Here you can discuss Russian voice acting. How do you like it?
201 Comments
Sort by:
M
MUH_NUKEM 10.12.21

Norm. Far from a masterpiece, but the actors still play, the cops yell soundly, a French woman in a clothing store))

j
joxxy 10.12.21

Dickk
Developed by 2K Czech. They both developed and translated.

M
M1XEI 10.12.21

The original is in Czech, right?
))))))))))), here is a freak
1s schmuck, half is not translated at all, fum

J
Just Kane 10.12.21

ASSASSIN
do you think if the Czechs are developed then the original Czech voice acting? Other publishers are engaged in Czech voice acting

S
Stoyan 10.12.21

It would be better, as in GTA they did, so that the voice acting is original (English), and the subtitles are Russian!

K
King in the world 10.12.21

I didn't notice anything particularly bad in the voice acting, but nothing good either. Normal, but no more.

R
RaNDoMeR 10.12.21

Quite an average voice acting, specifically, the voice of Repetur was annoyed in all major localizations ...

S
Sergeanur 10.12.21

Yes, these are the posts I was expecting, going into this topic.

1s schmuck, half is not translated at all, fu mlya
And how do you know? The game hasn't come out yet!

For 5 cops one vote! And in the original 10 votes for 3 cops!
If it's in a demo, let me remind you that this is a demo. It is not yet known exactly what will be in the full Russian version. And 10 votes for 3 cops - complete nonsense.

In general, all the masters are to criticize.
You say voice acting is shit. Try it yourself, voice masters!

Is Joe better than that? Compare with original voice acting, sky and dungeon.
What's wrong with that voice? It may not look like the original, but it fits the character.

And anyway, why do you scold 1C? Localized then 2K, not 1C.

j
joxxy 10.12.21

1s schmuck, half is not translated at all, fu mlya
Half !? Everything was translated anyway, except for the radio. You probably mean him?

T
Tupas 10.12.21

Well, I didn’t play it myself, but from the video I somehow didn’t like the voice acting of the cop’s radio.

It would be better, as in GTA they did, so that the voice acting is original (English), and the subtitles are Russian!
But this is no better. Those who do not know English well will be terribly uncomfortable to play, constantly looking at these credits while distracting from the game ...

L
LEGе0N 10.12.21

good voice acting ...

G
Grand theft aero 10.12.21

Sergeanur bljat I played in Russian voice acting in the demo and in English. So in the voice acting from 1c of all cops one person is voiced, and in the original voice acting there are at least 5 people.

U
User 585741 10.12.21

Sergeanur
"In general, criticism is all masters.
You say, voice acting is sh ** but. Try it yourself, masters of voice acting!"
And you can ask - when you come to a pizzeria to eat pizza, they bring it to you, and you are dissatisfied with its low quality (burnt there, undercooked, too salty), how are you, do you immediately run to the kitchen to bake your own pizza?

G
Grayfus 10.12.21

I didn't really like the localization, especially the voice of Vito himself.

K
Kirill 38rus 10.12.21

Normal voice acting, sometimes worse.
ZY Repetour rules :)

M
MUH_NUKEM 10.12.21

Yes, Tutor, thank God, they chose a suitable role, otherwise he would have voiced the main character and 10 more characters, as usual)

K
Krollimikro 10.12.21

I don't like only Vito's voice acting - too bass voice, Vito seemed softer to me

K
Kirill 38rus 10.12.21

Well, Vito has the most suitable voice! Finishes me off when Joe says: Oh, you shameful nit! when the fat man is shot, the atmosphere falls from it.
ZY Repetour rules :)

K
Killer2427 10.12.21

And I liked it, with humor)) Pins, when you come across a passer-by, he answers - What do you need a dude?))))

V
Vavle2010 10.12.21

Maybe off. 1s top will be translated)