3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don markos 10.12.21 02:15 am

Voice acting from 1C [impressions, discussion] (Mafia 2)

Here you can discuss Russian voice acting. How do you like it?
201 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skull face 10.12.21

normal voice acting.

K
Killer2427 10.12.21

Yeah, cool))

Z
Zom-bear 10.12.21

Better would have done English. voice acting and rus. subtitles or optionally in the English settings. or rus voice acting

G
Grand theft aero 10.12.21

WAR_94 only in the original he says: "What? Cool drink. You want it?"
Ie Joe understood as if he asked him to try.
Shukhrat [Zadolbala heat] can be done this way.

L
LOS01 10.12.21

Funny voice acting. Vito's voice is so bass, is it the same in the original?

H
Hippie_Dog 10.12.21

Shukhrat [Zadolbala heat]
I agree with you. Better to give the player a choice.

_
___KOT___ 10.12.21

In my opinion, the voice acting is normal.

j
joxxy 10.12.21

Better would have done English. voice acting and rus. subtitles or optionally in the English settings. or rus voice acting
What is the problem to choose English and put a text crack on it?

Z
Zоi 10.12.21

Quiet horror

s
schumi f1 10.12.21

The voice acting is idiotic, you can't expect more from 1s

N
Negarr 10.12.21

like norms)

A
AlexWake777 10.12.21

The voice acting from 1ass in the demo is bearable, but in comparison with the English it is a complete failure.
Quite different intonations, completely different voices, a completely different, much more impressive, atmosphere in the English version.

In short, the same as with 1assovskoy voice acting of the first "Mafia". It is possible to play as it were, but if you want the plot to hit your heart, then your choice is only English voice acting.

PS If in the Russian license there is no opportunity to put English voice acting with Russian subwoofers, then 1ass will absolutely disappoint me. (

T
Thor324 10.12.21

Voice acting crap I agree with many, from the first words I did not like it.

U
User 585741 10.12.21

AlexWake777
In incentive, if the license, English is not a problem to download, I will do so :)

D
DiLouk 10.12.21

So-so. 6/10.
Better original with subtitles.

A
Alekc323bmw 10.12.21

Yes, the voice acting is filthy, ours are not yet able to voice normally, although for the Mafia they could have tried.
Still, for me, English voice acting and Russian subtitles are better)

J
John Lokk 10.12.21

As expected, the voice acting leaves a lot to be desired. Long live the original!

S
Sergeanur 10.12.21

The voice acting is normal, but you drive it only because it is from 1C. And if, for example, from the "New Disc" exactly the same voice acting, then you would all say "Hurray! Cool voice acting, and not such a UG as 1C do!" New disc "Well done as always!".

J
John Lokk 10.12.21

We do not drive Sergeanur, but we speak as is. If Vito has a voice like an idol, then what to do now? There is no bias. As mentioned above, in the same Igromania, the voice acting was done much better.
In the end, everyone chooses for himself. We have expressed our opinion and will play the original, but if you like the voice acting, then please.

J
Just133 10.12.21

Sergeanur, different companies have their own approach to localization. 1C is rotting in shit because it decided to make money on games and buy licenses for them faster and localize them in a terrible way. Our other companies have a better approach. For example, Akkela and their translation of the L4D series. Excellent actors, voices similar to the original, fast and high quality Translation. That's what you need. Although there is a quest like this, New York 2072. It was translated by Snowball, which now belongs to 1C, there the voice acting was generally with mats. Not every modern localizer can afford such a luxury. Oh, if other games were translated like that. ..