3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don markos 10.12.21 02:15 am

Voice acting from 1C [impressions, discussion] (Mafia 2)

Here you can discuss Russian voice acting. How do you like it?
201 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheburashka 10.12.21

People, why are you soaring, let's say you can't have me tongues and why you can swing an English pirate, there won't be a cartoon))

M
Max_man95 10.12.21

Yes, nothing like. I liked the voice acting. Could it be because I did not hear the original?)) Xs ...

S
SaIIIa 10.12.21

You better tell me how to return the original English track to the game, which is the box version that I bought in the store, and not in the incentive. The incentive is already clear. But what about the boxed one? I heard that you need to enter the license key somewhere in the incentive to download the voice acting. But where to enter?
N9.N1Ck, if it does not make it difficult, I will be very grateful if you can post a screen with the one where it is clearly shown where to enter this key, etc. etc.) It's just, I see, you're here. you can use uploading images.

R
RicoChico 10.12.21

The actors are not well chosen.

D
Don markos 10.12.21

http://gameguru.ru/articles/877/view.html

Here, the GameGuru site interviewed 1C.

R
RemAst 10.12.21

In principle, the voice acting is good. But it doesn't give me reasons to admire either. The actor is very well chosen for the role of Henry. For the role of Joe, some mediocrity. Reads text without emotion. And his phrase "Oh, you shameful nit" ... Well, you get the idea. Voice acting for Vito ... a C with a plus. It is felt that the actor did not fully fit into the role of the Italian bandit. Passers-by and other NPCs are voiced by five. According to the demo version, the final assessment cannot be made, but my preliminary assessment of the localization is 7 out of 10. And I also did not like the fact that the voices do not coincide with the lip movements sometimes.

D
Dickk 10.12.21

Generally awful, especially from 3: 40-3: 48! This is some kind of nightmare. So clumsy, wooden and unconvincing. I can't believe in all the seriousness of what is happening with such a voice acting. Even this person shamelessly praises the whole thing.

R
RemAst 10.12.21

Dickk
And on the contrary, it seems to me that this fragment is well-voiced.

P
PM 10.12.21

ahahha, the guy from the video of Marcos killed me like that. Well, right they did a gigantic job, you moron, they should have hit him in the head.

Dickk agrees, this moment is SO SHIT! I, in my opinion, deafened even for a couple of seconds from these disgusting voices. And this chmoshnik also says "how well the actors were chosen." Facepalm, 1Ass.

S
SaIIIa 10.12.21

Why did you all evaporate about the voice acting? You can change it, I am sure of it even now. I just don't fully understand how to change it in the boxed version. Including spend your energy on finding a way to replace the voice acting, and not on angry outbursts against 1C. Although yes .. to direct your forces in the right direction, you need even more strength .... few are capable of this.

W
Warent 10.12.21

Voice acting from 1ass-sad shit, also hack, the announcer on the radio is not translated in the game (even there are no subtitles). 1ass BURN IN HELL !!!

P
PM 10.12.21

SaIIIa, and no one said that making English is a problem;) It's just that then the subs are changed to English. And people demand Russian subwoofers for English voice acting. And this will have to be done by ourselves;) Which, most likely, will not be too time-consuming process. The point is different, in relation to 1C. Look at the video, check it out how the tipulya praises the voice acting, although it's fecal, there's nowhere else to go.

R
RemAst 10.12.21

PM
You can't call her feces. The voice acting is not a masterpiece, but it is clear that the localizers did their best.

P
PM 10.12.21

Danil96 If possible, play with English and you will understand everything yourself;)
This is an AAA project. 1C screwed up.

S
Sgate 10.12.21

The voice acting is not bad, which only cost the dialogue in the elevator.

B
Bjayds 10.12.21

Voice acting govno.

P
Primarch of the II Legion 10.12.21

It is too early to judge about the quality of the voice acting, we must wait for the full version. And so, judging by one mission in the demo, somewhere around 6.6-7 points.
Shl that everyone so pounced on the dubbing of the first Mafia, it was really made there by 5+ professional actors, preserving intonations and conveying the atmosphere and style of play.

A
Alexator 10.12.21

Hmm, given that the majority download Mafia 2 from torrents, why should 1C strain because of the voice acting? Just lose money. Although I strongly suspect that if there were no Russian voice acting, but there were subtitles, there would be no less screams with the demand to voice

S
Sgate 10.12.21

Aleksator
Simply +1 simply :)

H
Hippie_Dog 10.12.21

Alexator You
may be right. But still, I believe that if people take on a job, then they must do it efficiently.