3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don markos 10.12.21 02:15 am

Voice acting from 1C [impressions, discussion] (Mafia 2)

Here you can discuss Russian voice acting. How do you like it?
201 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya121 10.12.21

Akella is the best localizer in the world!
If you watch how he translated Assassins Creed 2 and the Prince of Persia series!

I
Ilya121 10.12.21

The new lynch disc translated with a bang!

s
sсiteer 10.12.21

Fuck it Norm voice acting, Those who don't like voice acting put the English version of you by the balls, no one wants to put Russian.

23q 10.12.21

PlayphysX are discussing voice acting here, what does it mean to put the original ?? That's what they think in 1c ... And you need not think or burp, but slap something normal!

K
Kirill 38rus 10.12.21

The voice acting is cool, but it feels like you're playing Godfather 2 :)

H
Hippie_Dog 10.12.21

Cool? This is the first time I've heard such a response ...

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 10.12.21

So-so. Vito's voice acting pumped up, but the guy who was injured (no idea what name) was voiced well.

H
Hippie_Dog 10.12.21

I agree, and in the end it turned out pretty mediocre.

j
joxxy 10.12.21

I also liked the voice acting, the voices are excellent.

H
Hippie_Dog 10.12.21

The videos from Igromania are better matched ...

T
Twin frozr 10.12.21

I didn’t really like the voice acting, by 7/10, especially Vito’s voice is terrible, it doesn’t look like a mafia.

S
Stoyan 10.12.21

Twin Frozr
Well, you didn’t) If you suddenly become a mafioso, why will your voice change?

i
igor1881 10.12.21

The voice acting is tolerable. In principle, for those people who do not know English, it is quite suitable. Another thing is that the developers paid special attention to the voice acting, and certainly much more than 1C. Therefore, those who at least somehow know English should, of course, play the English version and sometimes look at the Russian subtitles.
It will be very important to quickly find out how to put English voices and Russian subtitles on the 1C version.

.DeliGht 10.12.21

Normal voice acting, pretty high quality. But I imagined Vito's voice a little differently.

k
kazak119 10.12.21

Wo Wo Vito with this voice looks like a nerd from Harvard

p
puc7 10.12.21

It will be very important to quickly find out how to put English voices and Russian subtitles on the 1C version.
the incentive will be to change
ZY voice acting for an amateur. It's good that the songs were not translated (otherwise they are translated in some films), I did not like it. Well this is 1s! the best locholyzers in Russia!

J
Just133 10.12.21

By the way, Vito would be nice to be translated by the one who voiced Tommy from the first part

M
MAFIASPACE 10.12.21

I like it, but Vito, as it is not very much, although already used to going through the mission a couple of times.

D
DonnyMara 10.12.21

Better original with subtitles ...

H
HyperXStream 10.12.21

Not a masterpiece, but still better than playing with English voice acting.