3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy hunter 10.12.21 10:34 pm

If there is a choice of race, which one will you play for? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Not so long ago there were rumors that in the new part of the series it will be possible to choose a race for the player. If this turns out to be true, what race did you play in the first place?

I would most likely be for the turians))
242 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kenny_92 10.12.21

For people. The rest of the races are not needed.

H
He-Who-Plays 10.12.21

What a question? Of course, a volus.

X
Xelimber 10.12.21

Reapers)

C
CATS 10.12.21

And where does the infa come from, what will be the choice of race?

A
Achrom 10.12.21

Yes, for everyone in turn, starting with people

R
Roach 10.12.21

I will be for the hanars, 100%!

X
Xelimber 10.12.21

CATS
Just fantasizing)

M
Mr. John Shepard 10.12.21

If there is an asari biotic, then for her.

I
Izotic 10.12.21

For Drell.)
From the second part Thane pleases. and considering that all Drells are natural born warriors protecting the Hanar ... it should be interesting.)

X
Xelimber 10.12.21

Mr.John Shepard Yes navryatli) They said that this will be in DAO 3, but they seem to have already denied it

C
Cvoxalury 10.12.21

Is this an asari biotic? ..

For Drell.)

+. Drells are cool. The most inwardly cute race, and outwardly nothing.

g
greenfox111 10.12.21

The developers have already hinted at what or who they want to see in the role of the GG in the next part.
Text Everyone Can See Commander Shepard's story is over, but who said there are no characters in the universe worthy of their own story? In an interview given to the British magazine OXM, a whole team of developers of the ME universe: Casey Hudson, Mac Walters, Dusty Everman and Preston Watamanyuk are only guessing who would be suitable for the role of the protagonist of the spin-off to Mass Effect.

The most obvious candidate for the role of Shepard seems to be good old turian Garrus, who is not spoiled even by his slight shift in calibration. “There are so many interesting things in the Mass Effect universe,” says Hudson. “It would be great to do something outside the main plot, like the story of a private detective working on the Citadel. Or a story related to Garrus's work at C-Sec. "

Everman is also for Garrus. “He is not only one of Shepard's most loyal friends, he also has the most interesting story. He is a hero in himself, like an Archangel and not only. Who would refuse to know how the future life of the brave and charming Garrus Vakarian will turn out? Especially when there are so many guns around that need calibration? " But Vatamanyuk would like to see an “unkillable krogan” in the center of the game, adding more fights to the game. I'm sure Grant will be a great protagonist, ”he says.

Walters can't make a choice: “Aria? Ghost? Kai Leng? Any of the partners. The list can go on and on. I think any of them would easily become the center of the story. Interest in the DLC "Omega" showed that Aria has the potential of the main character. And Mister Ghost? I think that in the prequel to the War of First Contact, he could do a lot of feats. "

But Gamble bets on Javik - the only surviving Proteanin in the entire Galaxy. "I'm sure Javik has a story to tell about his travels in the Milky Way and how he managed to find his place in the new world."

For Yaga, of course :)

T
The_apathy 10.12.21

greenfox111
I liked the idea with Javik. It should be really interesting. But will the developers be able to develop it all.

X
Xelimber 10.12.21

greenfox111
I'm afraid they will have disagreements on this, which will lead to a longer development. The main thing is that they do not redo everything several times.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

I would play as an asari to get acquainted with a new game. then for the quarian and the human.
it is doubtful that there will be a choice of races. if it does, it will most likely be an asari krogan and a turian. well, man, of course. it’s expensive to make up dialogues.

1Archangel1 10.12.21

Per person, of course)

M
Max Fry 10.12.21

For a person.

V
VioO 10.12.21

for a turian woman, if, of course, there is such an opportunity XD although, remember that in 1-3 parts they never showed females, you probably can not hope that they will be in 4 parts ... although, wait and see xD

A
Atom Cat 10.12.21

Collector: D

V
VioO 10.12.21

yeah, it’s better right after the reaper, why waste time on trifles? xD