3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy hunter 10.12.21 10:34 pm

If there is a choice of race, which one will you play for? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Not so long ago there were rumors that in the new part of the series it will be possible to choose a race for the player. If this turns out to be true, what race did you play in the first place?

I would most likely be for the turians))
242 Comments
Sort by:
C
ComeOnluMi 10.12.21

I liked the first part as a soldier, I liked the second one with a sniper, and the third with an attack plane full of trash ...

I don’t like throwing enemies with splash abilities like a Nubasik, so I’ll kill them with a sniper at maximum difficulty, the soldier is too noticeable, although it will be easier for them to play.

C
ComeOnluMi 10.12.21

Helgisatan

Download saves with the stormtrooper, invest all your talents in the speed of reloading shields and damage from abilities. Take a light pistol and get your skill recovery speed + 200%. Put on the suit for the damage from skills and the speed of recovery of skills.
In the squad, take those who accelerate the recovery rate of skills.

And you will get an immortal character whose damage is 4-5 times higher than from a shotgun. The only problem is the banshees, as you cannot jump on them, and if there is no banshee, then you are immortal.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

Personally, I see only one problem in a banshee, dofiga hp and a barrier. And so, a soldier with an M7 "Mercenary" + deforming cartridges, or incendiary, and they can be put in packs. The main thing is to run away from behind shelters in time, otherwise the banshee will climb from behind and plant you on its claws. And by storm, I took it apart and into close combat, but then I had to run from the second banshee during the recovery.

C
ComeOnluMi 10.12.21

Helgisatan

God, what are you talking about))) I just played in ME3 by storm and I didn’t like it because of the monotony and not reality to die, I didn’t play anybody else in ME3 and I don’t intend to, because I didn’t like it. I have no doubt that a sniper will endure norms with time dilation and all the bonuses for damage from a sniper, but unlike an assault by a sniper, it is not realistic to play with your eyes closed, I seriously say that you can take an assault without looking at the screen, you need to put a high sinsa and constantly spinning to press a jerk, when you realized by the sound that he was flying at the enemy, you press a new one and so on in a circle)))

C
ComeOnluMi 10.12.21

And with the banshees, I solved the issue like this, I always took in the team those who can destroy barriers, destroying it, I quickly extinguished them "Slaughterhouse" with a bunch of bonuses for damage from skills endured twice. Even if I knew about the way to kill them with a new one, I did not do it, since the gameplay would have completely slipped into trash.

C
ComeOnluMi 10.12.21

Helgisatan

How?

C
ComeOnluMi 10.12.21

"Shepard became more mobile, it became easier to move around in shelters and quickly run from one to another" after that he did not read

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

ComeOnluMi
You know ... I have no words ... go play, I don’t know ... in "Mario" or something. But just spare us from your presence on the forum.

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Helgisatan: you wrote everything correctly. Especially Shepard has become more mobile. In ME2, he's a little lame. In ME3 he walks better)

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

ComeOnluMi: man, you brag a lot and listen a little. They explain to you normally, but you ... You don’t want to listen to anyone, you see only yourself and listen only to yourself ... You don’t like ME, don’t play, otherwise you were criticized here.

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Helgisatan: Well, it doesn't matter, Well done. You explained normally, but he didn't even listen.

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Guys, let's seriously communicate only on the topic.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

Dj Jock Come on
The idea of ​​choosing races is already in ME3 multiplayer, to do the same, but only to change the choice of a name for a character, to make a bank of names so that they are recorded in text dialogues, and also voiced, this is much more convenient.

v
vergil1795 10.12.21

As for the names, I would like the names to be composed of separately sounded letters, since sometimes you cannot find the name you need in the name bank, maybe you have unusual inclinations or you like to joke on the character you are playing for.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

vergil1795
Nuuuuu ... no, it wouldn't be that. So that each race has its own names, otherwise, for example, imagine a turian with a krogan name, agree that something is wrong. And separately sounded letters can have up to a hundred different pronunciations, and it turns out that you just have to write down a huge number of sounds + compare for different names with the pronunciation conditions. After all, U (English) can be pronounced as A (rus), for example Grant-Grunt, but what if a bunch of letters make up one sound? It's just creepy. And even if all this is taken into account, it will turn out to be necessary to solve the problem with the robotic pronunciation of this name. In this case, it would be more expedient to make a bank of names, for each race its own.

v
vergil1795 10.12.21

MAX-BUGAGA
Well, my idea, in principle, concerns a new generation of consoles and microphones, for example Xbox One, because it will now come bundled with the Kinect and it contains a microphone, why not insert a speech processing program into the game so that any voiced She broke the name into sounds, letters, in general processed it syntactically, grammatically, etc., so that all this, well, at least relatively, without errors, was reproduced by the game, processing these same letters with the received data, and creating a name.
Perhaps this is a very unusual and not an easy way, but nevertheless it would not be difficult for a team of good programmers.
A name bank is a good idea, but admit the nicest names to your characters are given by the players themselves; )

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

vergil1795
Hmmm, quite possibly.
I prefer to do as much as possible with the universe. So that he does not stand out with his name. Well, you're right, the best names are given by the players themselves.

M
MadBox 10.12.21

It will be interesting if the Mass Effect universe is carried over to another cycle, for example, the cycle is extended ... But if we talk about the "old" races, I, perhaps ... Hm. Drell!

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

vergil1795
MAX-BUGAGA
Then, it is better that the names of their characters are voiced by the players themselves, because it’s a long time to work with the bank of names and it’s not yet known what it will be.

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

MadBox: do you mean a different loop? Prequel, that is, the past is not interesting. An interesting sequel, that is, the future))