3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy hunter 10.12.21 10:34 pm

If there is a choice of race, which one will you play for? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Not so long ago there were rumors that in the new part of the series it will be possible to choose a race for the player. If this turns out to be true, what race did you play in the first place?

I would most likely be for the turians))
242 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cvoxalury 10.12.21

VioO Shown

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

Turian-Krogan-Quarian. Azari nafig
A Garrus became obsessed with calibration after being hit in the head with a rocket: D the rocket is to blame for this :)

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Human or turian. Still it would be possible for the krogan))

v
vergil1795 10.12.21

Drells ranked first, Turians ranked second, and Geths ranked third. If they really do so, then I will play for all three races, the rest I have already seen a lot in three parts.

A
Alex1-Ander 10.12.21

if they do, then for everyone, but first asari, they are painfully cute, and their biotics is the strongest, then a person, turians, well, as I want))

B
Between 10.12.21

Probably a turian with no problem. I like Garrus. All parts with him went through.

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

BackSpace Wrexa: no, why ?. In principle, they can add the ability to choose a race. Of course, not all races will be available, but some part of the races will be cut from the choice ...

M
Mr. John Shepard 10.12.21

BackSpace Wrexa I was
in the DAO. Why not?

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

BackSpace Wrexa: hmm. Biovar is a reasonable company (for example, a high-quality storyline and dialogues), I think they are capable of this. If you play for a person all the time, then someday you will get bored and, as a result, Biovar will lose its reputation. PS Sorry, of course I will repeat myself, as I wrote this on the forum more than once. But, changing the engine to Frostbite3 (corridor shooter) is already their minus. And the loss of employees Dr. Ray Muzyka, Dr. Greg Zeschuk. Casey Hudson or EA will kill Biovar and the ME series. But, this is my opinion.

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

And I do not want this to happen ((

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

BackSpace Wrexa: After changing the engine to Frostbyte because of fucking EA, it seems like the game will be a shooter and the RPG genre will disappear altogether. They also hinted about the open world on this engine ...

L
Lol123121 10.12.21

For anyone other than people (there are people in all games)!

S
Stigmat888 10.12.21

I do not expect the choice of races, as many here, tk. this imposes additional restrictions: you can't make biotics out of quarian and salarians, and you can't make techies out of krogan. Me and people are completely satisfied. And, whatever one may say, it is unlikely that this will be realized - too much money is spent on voice acting. It is already a luxury to make two options for opposite-sex protagonists, and to write them down for several races is an impermissible waste.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

Stigmat888
You can record 2 voices M and F, and then drive them through filters for different races. How do you like the idea. And on account of the fact that from one race techniques from another biotics are good, it's cool, limiting classes by race.

t
theme11471 10.12.21

First a lesbian man, then a lesbian asari. And so that the physics of boobs is finally done! And then the next-gen engine, and the boobs are still made of reinforced concrete as in 1996!

TressFX Hair & PhysX Boobs! For less, I will not agree! Ultimatum !! 1

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Stigmat888: people are fine. But, you must admit, if all further ME will be without a choice of races, then where will the variety be? The game can lose interest this way.

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

MAX-BUGAGA: agree))

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

theme11471: don't be ridiculous: D dreaming is not harmful)) I agree a little with you.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

theme11471
Ultimatum? Then you can score and not buy the game)) They will not lose anything from this "ultimatum"))

S
Stigmat888 10.12.21

Dj Jock
But, you must admit, if all further ME will be without a choice of races, then where will the variety be? The game can lose interest this way.
Come on. Not only did the three parts run off by Shepard, so many would be glad to see him in the role of gg and for subsequent games in the series. And Shepard, of course, was cool, but I was much more interested in the party members, and not in the cap itself. They will add new colorful characters - and you will generally forget who you are playing.

MAX-BUGAGA
So-so little idea. In xenos, the voices are not so different from human ones (in asari, in general, the voice is no different, in the quarians it is distorted only due to the helmets, which, in theory, should not be in the next part), it will immediately be clear that the voice acting is the same for everyone races. Khalturka-s. And biover has always been serious about the voice acting, this cannot be taken away from them.

this is cool, the limitation of classes by races
IMHO, generally nifiga is not cool.