3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy hunter 10.12.21 10:34 pm

If there is a choice of race, which one will you play for? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Not so long ago there were rumors that in the new part of the series it will be possible to choose a race for the player. If this turns out to be true, what race did you play in the first place?

I would most likely be for the turians))
242 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Stigmat888: yeah, play human all the time (for example ME4, ME5,6,7 ...). And all the time, saving mankind will get tired of it, no variety. Well, wait and see)

S
Stigmat888 10.12.21

Dj Jock
What will happen next is still unknown, but you are not tired of chasing 3 parts in a row for Shep? ) I don't, for example.

And mankind will get tired of saving mankind all the time
Well, not only mankind, but the entire galaxy))) And in the following parts, I am more than sure, this task will not change, regardless of the race

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

Stigmat888
And from what global we have to save the universe? Maybe we will be that threat? And in the end, we realize what we have done, and by sacrificing ourselves, we will stop it.

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Stigmat888: wait and see))

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

All decisions made by Shepard will affect the galaxy both positively and negatively.

M
Mr. John Shepard 10.12.21

Dj Jock
Where is the proof?

n
nisida1 10.12.21

The race is not too important for me, the main thing is that the hero himself should be charismatic and organically fit into the new story.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

nisida1
And here already without options. Biovars with Shepard see how the crowd really fell in love with him.

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Mr. John Shepard: Most likely it will, well, I hope. So, it will be even more interesting ...

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

nisida1: you're right)) Biovar will try.

G
GROMMOZZEKA 10.12.21

For me so Krogan - !!!
I don’t respect troubles-I took the Machine Gun and Fell in different directions - !!!))))

N
Nik18 10.12.21

playing for a member of the old team is not interesting for one reason - they already have their own characters. can you imagine Liara or Tali as renegades? And what about Javik or Grant pushing heroic speeches? it seems to me that this will not work out a full-fledged RPG

v
vergil1795 10.12.21

Nik18
I think Javik can give something heroic.

2EZ4Mind_control 10.12.21

Human and May asari powerful biotics

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

vergil1795
Javik is a renegade with a hero hidden inside. It's just that the mind needs something to help uncover and release this hero.

FCLiverpoolPVL
You wanted to say: "Azari are powerful biotics, well, maybe a person is there a little bit, although no, a person is not a very powerful biotic"))

v
vergil1795 10.12.21

MAX-BUGAGA
And what am I talking about.

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

MAX-BUGAGA
No man. And here is Miranda and Jack: D

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

Dj Jock
Well, yes, they are not people))

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

Helgisatan
Why? No. Limit yourself to minor changes, name bank, class restrictions by race.

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Helgisatan
Biovar are literate and will be able to do all the hard work ...