3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hero of the North 11.12.21 12:52 am

The Witcher 3 Ending (Suddenly Spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, there are some questions about the ending, I will be glad for the answers
Spoiler Can you save Vesemir? (I didn’t collect all the fighters before the attack on Kaer Morhen, does this affect the plot?)
I didn’t take Emhyr’s gold for Ciri and in the epilogue they said that Geralt lives from order to order ..
Actually, Ian and Triss both kicked me off (if you choose an ode from them mentioned in the ending?)
What happens if you make Dijkstra king?
Ciri's last words (before synthesis, ala Mass Effect affect anything?)
And is it possible to dissuade Ciri from the title of Empress of the Nilfs?
Lambert actually dumped me with the sorceress Keira Meitz, it seems, who made the cure for the plague
Actually, the three witches ate the children, but what will happen if you take the side of the spirit?
Igosha bewitched, the baron's wife went crazy because of the loss of children and her daughter dumped
If Radovid was not killed, what would happen in the end?
One of the generals of the Wild Hunt won over to his side, what will happen if this is not done?

176 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 11.12.21

I will take note of your decisions.
I want to ask Iorveth where did you find and is Saskia alive?
And how can you end the war.

H
Hero of the North 11.12.21

Yushimitsy
SpoilerNot Iorvet, Saskia didn’t find, he didn’t even find Leto (even though he left them alive), but Roche, Bianca and Thaler, Dijkstra, Duda and Sheala found It
’s better to call the witch Lambert to Kaer Morhen, she will save his life and fall in love with him ...

C
Cidrow 11.12.21

I have it -
Spoiler1) Ciri became a full-fledged witcher, Geralt taught her everything that he knew, then they each went their own way.
2) Radovid announced a hunt for all non-humans - sorcerers, creatures, etc. and seized Novigrad
3) The emperor was finished by his own servants ...))))
4) The Baron hanged himself - his wife died, his daughter left
5) Geralt was left alone - Running after two girls is a fig job - especially if they are sorceresses.

So that Ciri does not become an empress - you must NOT show her to the emperor - and behave arrogantly with him for the most part - not reveal even a grain of information about her - on a rare occasion - when she is being searched. You also need to give her complete freedom in decisions - and always take her side - to cheer (play snowballs in Kaer Morhen, unpack the Laboratory, complete quests), protect. Something like a mini-tamogochi .. -) There are enough factors - for example, Bastard Junior, along with his pack to fill up - also plays a little role ..

Y
Yushimitsy 11.12.21

Hero of the North
I found Leto on the quest of Granny.
It turned out that the emperor betrayed him and announced a reward for him, supposedly to remove the witness. In short, I helped him and sent him to Kaer Morhen. I do not know what will happen to him at the beginning, I research and go through quests.

S
Scrosvell 11.12.21

Hero of the North
SpoilerI left Triss, and she became an advisor to King Kovir. Now they live with Geralt in their house, Geralt sometimes makes orders out of habit, although they have enough money. So it goes.

Y
Yushimitsy 11.12.21

Scrosvell
Pts interesting, perhaps I have decided on the solutions.

I
Igord322 11.12.21

Hero of the North
I have the worst ending: ciri went into the portal and did not return, and Geralt disappeared in a heap of monsters. The only mistake that I myself understood was that the emgyr accepted the money. Karoch I'm in sorrow, playing for 40 hours and as a result of this.

R
Rogue from Brookvolino 11.12.21

Igord322
Tell me, did you kill Radovid? The king who burned magicians? I just have a bad ending too.
It looks something like this
And in subsequent credits, the witcher was not shown, Yenifer too, it puzzled me. Apparently because of him, she had to hide (or worse, she went to the fire) and Geralt was left alone. I think to re-pass, now I will not rush, I will perform additional missions.

G
Gerich007 11.12.21

I walked at a gallop in the plot, otherwise I didn't really want to go through everything with a low FPS, but I was impatient to find out the plot.
I had a kind of good ending (kind of like), almost like Cidrow, with little nuances.
It would be interesting to read more options.

G
Gerich007 11.12.21

http://segmentnext.com/2015/05/20/the-witcher-3-endings-guide-how-to-get-all-story-and-character-endings
here Useful article for those of English fumbles

o
onakita 11.12.21

Gerich007
Thank you! Very helpful article.

I
Igord322 11.12.21

Outcast from Brookvolino
Yes, he killed. but this does not affect how it does not, but if you leave him alive, then he will crap all non-humans

S
Scrosvell 11.12.21

And if you kill Radovid, will Emhyr conquer the North? In general, it turns out a little illogical with the war. During the second war with Nilfgaard, the battle of Brenna became a turning point, and here Radovid sat out in the bushes, playing chess and burning witches and won the war. And this is still only his troops, not the united troops of the North ...

G
Gerich007 11.12.21

Scrosvell
There, everything depends on the passage of quests, can Emhyr conquer the north, or even Diykstra can be seated on the Redan throne.

C
Cidrow 11.12.21

Well, if Emgyr is sent to hell, and Dijkstra breaks his second leg, I don't think he will sit on the throne)))
The whole point of the Witcher is in the choice of two evils - in the third part it is emphasized very well.

V
Viacheslav Tatlyev 11.12.21

How to help the emperor conquer everything? From the article in English, I realized that it seems like there is no need to kill Radovit ...

G
Grinewald 11.12.21

Now I understand (after passing) why the game offered a save in front of the Isle of Mists. The ending turned out like that of Igord322. I think to re-run from now.

W
Warface ArcheAge 11.12.21

Finally passed

S
Scrosvell 11.12.21

Warface ArcheAge
Is this an option to stay with Yen? How did you do that? And what about the other characters?

P
Pavel Pushka 11.12.21

I'm bad, everyone died (