3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hero of the North 11.12.21 12:52 am

The Witcher 3 Ending (Suddenly Spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, there are some questions about the ending, I will be glad for the answers
Spoiler Can you save Vesemir? (I didn’t collect all the fighters before the attack on Kaer Morhen, does this affect the plot?)
I didn’t take Emhyr’s gold for Ciri and in the epilogue they said that Geralt lives from order to order ..
Actually, Ian and Triss both kicked me off (if you choose an ode from them mentioned in the ending?)
What happens if you make Dijkstra king?
Ciri's last words (before synthesis, ala Mass Effect affect anything?)
And is it possible to dissuade Ciri from the title of Empress of the Nilfs?
Lambert actually dumped me with the sorceress Keira Meitz, it seems, who made the cure for the plague
Actually, the three witches ate the children, but what will happen if you take the side of the spirit?
Igosha bewitched, the baron's wife went crazy because of the loss of children and her daughter dumped
If Radovid was not killed, what would happen in the end?
One of the generals of the Wild Hunt won over to his side, what will happen if this is not done?

176 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warface ArcheAge 11.12.21

Yen da OTHERS (GUG TRANSLATOR

We have listed down the fates of all the main characters that will come on before the main quest ended. There may be different scenarios for each character depending on the choice you made.

Baron
in Main Quest: Whisper of the Hillock if you got rid of spirit tree, and if you have completed the main quest: Return to the humpback swamp, the baron will go to the Blue Mountains by another man with his wife Anna.

Otherwise, if instead of killing you freed the spirit tree in Main Quest: The Whispering Hillock. and then completed Main Quest: Return to the Hunchback Bog, as Anna turned into a hag and died, and then the Baron hangs himself I deduce from his story.

Sarah Godling
If you made a deal with Sarah in the main quest: Novigrad Dreams, she will continue to live with Corrin in the Novigard dream house.

If you were banished by her main quest: Novigrad Dreams, she will be banished from the Novigard dream house, and later will appear in the main Quest: Bald Mountain in another Johnny.

Kira Metz
In the quest: To improve her training, if she was convinced to lead Kaer Morhen, she befriended the witcher Lambert after fighting in the Battle of Kaer Morhen. The two go off on new adventures together.

On the other hand, if she was allowed to visit Radovid at Side Quest: For Improvement Learning, she would like to receive a rude awakening, and find out, that she could not change Radovid's mind by seeing herself put up for a block of shares in the Hierarch of the area,

Sn son junior
As a result of the fact that you killed the real sn son in the main quest: Get junior, Dudu impersonates
n son junior successfully and continues a successful business.

In contrast, if you do not kill the real son of the younger in the main quest: Get the younger, he loses power after being knocked down by the big four; it hits the grooves of the bits.

Mages
, provided that you have completed the quest: now or never successfully, Mages will not be at the receiving end of the wrath from Radovid, as he will concentrate primarily on non-humans for a while.

Without indulging in a quest: now or never would mean that you let Radovid's path open to clear and impale all the magicians. They were surrounded and killed all over Novigrad by witch hunters.

Ruler of Novigrad and Velen
Radovid: There are conditions, but if you are not involved in Side Quest: Reason for the State and All Assassins Quests then Radovid is going to end up ruler too after the victory of Nilfgaardians.

His witch hunters will kill tons of creatures with magical powers.

Dijkstra: If you successfully completed every Assassin's Quest and side quest: then Radovid would be killed by the State Reason and supported by Dijkstra's Algorithm the Emperor got pushed back in battle. The region gets industrial and things are better for the population.

Emhyr VAR Emeris: Provided you have successfully completed All Assassin's Quests and side quest: Reason for the State and sided with Vernon Roche and Thaler, Radovid will be killed and Enhyr will take control of the northern kingdoms.

The emperor
If Emhyr ends up being the ruler of Novigrad and Velen, the forces of Radovid will be defeated and Emhyr will begin to punish the conspirators without mercy.

If Radovid or Dijkstra rule Novigrad and Velen, Enhyr gets killed outside the Vizime palace by his own subjects as soon as he starts facing defeat.

Ruler of Skellige
Cerys Craite: After completing Clan An Craite Quests and supporting Cerys in the King's Gambit, you will see Cerys pay attention to support their subjects and Skellige finding prosperity.

Hjalmar Craite:
In case you completed Clan An Craite Quests but sided with Hjalmar instead of Cerys in the King's Gambit, Hjalmar leads and vows to never plunder the empire from the Nilfgaard shores to death. This is a bloody and fiery future.

Svanrige Bran: Choosing differently if you ignored the clan Craite Quest> quest: King's gambit then Svanrige will be enforcing a strict monarch, usually over the islands fed from battles led by Jarls.

Ciri
If you have made decisions for Epilogue: Something Ends, Then Something Begins - Ending # 1, i.e. You have made three or more negative choices in the main quest: Blood on the battlefield, main quest: Final preparations, and main quest: Battle Preparation (read the details above), then it turns out that Ciri has not seen after the events of Undvik.

Will she come back? She is dead?

The conditions for the second destiny of Ciri are: you have chosen to follow the decisions for termination: Something Ends, Then Something Begins - Ending # 2, i.e. You have made more positive choices in the main quest: blood on the battlefield, main quest: Final preparations and main quest: Battle Preparation; and you visited Enhyr in the main quest: Blood on the Battlefield (read more details above), then the completed quest: Reason for the State (Radovid dies), and finally you decided to support Roche and Thaler.

If all this was done, then Ciri dates back to Nilfgaard where Emhyr prepares her to be the empress!

Finally, there are a few conditions that must be met if you want Ciri's story to end in an adventurous note.

You must choose to follow the ending: Something Ends, Then Something Begins - Ending # 3, where you made more positive choices in the main quest: blood on the battlefield, main quest: Final preparations, and main quest: Battle of the drugs; and you will not visit Enhyr in the main quest: Blood on the Battlefield.

After they have met, Ciri will eventually turn into a witcher on the Path. She learned everything from herself and the word about her Geralt live like fire all from Yaruga to Kovir mountains.

Geralt
Triss S: You will need to complete the quest: now or never, go with Triss and tell her that you love her, and finally, avoid Yennefer when she puts forward a quest on you: the last wish for this ending.

You will find Geralt settling down in Kovir where Triss is the magician's advisor to the king of Kovir. He has money, time, casual jobs and comparatively less life going on.

From Yennefer: Ultimately with Yennefer you will have to complete the quest: the last wish, go with Yennefer and the quest: Now or never, to avoid Triss when she pushes at you.

As a result, Geralt and Yennefer end up living a quiet life, unmoved by politics, but by romantic walks and conversations.

Lone Wolf: Yes, that's possible too; if you completed the quest: Last Wish and Side Quest: Now or Never and have flirted with both Triss and Yennefer. On the other hand, you might simply not take either of these two quests and take on any advances from either Triss or Yennefer.

Result, Geralt is a new poster boy for forever just a meme. He lives a comparatively worse life, does nothing but that is his job and probably recalls the romantic opportunities he has let go.

G
Gibsoncheg 11.12.21

I'm not bad at all, like:
Ciri became a witch
Geralt was left alone and rummaging around the world. The
Emperor rules Nilfgard, Redania and Kaedwen. Temeria is a vassal.
Dijkstra is killed, Dudu is in place of Bastard Junior.

Saves generated on the Roche path from part 2

V
Viacheslav Tatlyev 11.12.21

Gibsoncheg
Did you kill Radovit?
In order for the emperor to rule and stay alive, what must be done? )

G
Gibsoncheg 11.12.21

Vyacheslav Tatlyev
killed Radovid, yes

V

Gibsoncheg
I understand through Dijksrtu?
What else did you do? Well after killing him? I want to help the empire, but if Radovit is killed, it may turn out that the same Dijkstra rules.

G
Gibsoncheg 11.12.21

Vyacheslav Tatlyev
and Diykstra to the same place behind Radovid. Remains Vernon Roche

V

Gibsoncheg
In general, I kill Radovit and Dijkstra and norms? )

G
Gibsoncheg 11.12.21

Vyacheslav Tatlyev
I have no idea, I killed because I don't like them

T
TheUnbreakable 11.12.21

Well there will be a continuation ???

J
JackofShadows 11.12.21

I got a bad ending. But this can be fixed, but Vesemir cannot be saved = (

i
ilya1iz2 11.12.21

However, I, too, somehow did not have a super passage, although I did additional quests and did everything according to my conscience) We planned to live with Triss at the house, everyday life, in general, everything is rosy. As a result, Ciri goes into the portal. Geralt kills. witch, and remains in the swamps. Happy is dead. Dijkstra is dead. Emhyr ruler. In principle, everything suits me, except that Geralt and Triss did not show me -_-

S
Scrosvell 11.12.21

Ilya 11
I still think that in this situation Geralt also dies. Although they leave this scene open, so that the player himself comes up with what will happen to him in this hut - he will chop everyone up or just sit and wait for death. I think that the second is more logical, there is no need for him to live ...

i
ilya1iz2 11.12.21

Scrosvell I
just revisited , corrected some points, now everything is as good as possible, Ciri is alive and on the throne. Geralt and Triss are in the house, together, super))

S
Scrosvell 11.12.21

Ilya11
How to put her on the throne? Kill Radovid and bring him to his father? Well, of course, keep him alive.

i
ilya1iz2 11.12.21

Scrosvell
I'll tell you more easily how I did, what I did.
Spoiler Yes, he killed Radovid. Killed Diykstra. I spoke to Emhyr mostly casually, without honors, and did not really talk about Ciri. When you need to follow the main chain to go to fight, we go with Ciri to his father, just to say, you don’t take money from him , and let Ciri talk to her father herself, like that.

V
Vinetteo 11.12.21

Guys, how can I find Triss after the ending? They tied me to the bed in that mission and now apparently they don't mess with the herald

N
Niko71790 11.12.21

Vinetteo
Already in any way, all the characters of the plot were removed from the freeplay, and they wrote - only side quests now and the world no longer adjusts to your actions.

F
Father Father 11.12.21

People, tell me where to get the quest for the murder of Radovid. The task to find an agent (shoemaker) was completed
and then nothing.

Y
Y5J 11.12.21

I did it this way:
Ciri is still alive and has become the Empress of Nilfgaard.
Geralt lives with Ian))
Radovid - dead
bastard - dead, instead of him
dud Dijkstra - dead. this idiot decided that I would let him kill the only normal man in Temeria, that is, Tyler))
Sheala finished off. she herself asked)
In the forest, he saved the children and left the hedgehogs without lunch. They were offended and the baron hanged himself))) I laughed)))
I was drinking very heavily in Kaer Morhen. it got to the point that Geralt, Lambert and Eskel dressed in Ian's rags and called some magician through the megascope. He almost had a heart attack)) The poor man thought that the bed wanted to kill him ...)) that's all ... silver sword lvl 44 ...) swing in the swamp on the drowned people)))

A
Angelica04 11.12.21

With me, Ciri said goodbye to Geralt, became the heir to the empire, Temeria was a vassal of Nilfgaard, Nilfgaard won the war, captured all the northern kingdoms and Novograd, Engyr killed all the conspirators and handed over power to her daughter. Skellig thrives thrives on a clever queen. Geralt happily lives with Triss in the Carpet. She became the king's advisor. Everyone is happy and contented. The ending I got was exactly the one I dreamed of. It's a pity that Dijkstra had just gone to kill for this ending.