3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hero of the North 11.12.21 12:52 am

The Witcher 3 Ending (Suddenly Spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, there are some questions about the ending, I will be glad for the answers
Spoiler Can you save Vesemir? (I didn’t collect all the fighters before the attack on Kaer Morhen, does this affect the plot?)
I didn’t take Emhyr’s gold for Ciri and in the epilogue they said that Geralt lives from order to order ..
Actually, Ian and Triss both kicked me off (if you choose an ode from them mentioned in the ending?)
What happens if you make Dijkstra king?
Ciri's last words (before synthesis, ala Mass Effect affect anything?)
And is it possible to dissuade Ciri from the title of Empress of the Nilfs?
Lambert actually dumped me with the sorceress Keira Meitz, it seems, who made the cure for the plague
Actually, the three witches ate the children, but what will happen if you take the side of the spirit?
Igosha bewitched, the baron's wife went crazy because of the loss of children and her daughter dumped
If Radovid was not killed, what would happen in the end?
One of the generals of the Wild Hunt won over to his side, what will happen if this is not done?

176 Comments
Sort by:
L
LegionerKM 11.12.21

vzglydizugla
What a bastard you have to be to give Triss under torture. Damn this gold)

S
Sringi 11.12.21

vzglydizugla
I wish you good health, thank you very much

S
Sringi 11.12.21

vzglydizugla
But a little nuance about showing Ciri Emgyra or not, I understand better not to show it, but still, if you show it (your father, whatever you say, it’s not beautiful) well, and it can be done so that it becomes a witch? but it seems like I've read here doing it.

v
vzglydizugla 11.12.21

Sringi
with this moment xs honestly, but I think if you show then the witches will not work.
Although at the end we can tell Emhyr that she is dead. Perhaps this moment is more important than the show.
If you do not show and say that she died, she will definitely become a witch, I am sure of this.

S
Sringi 11.12.21

vzglydizugla
Yes, this can be done as I wrote above, you only need to do the following: you need not to kill Radovid or not to kill the Diystrik, then after the victory over Nilfgaard emgyr, in any case, the opposition kills and then ciri will become a witcher even after showing her to emgyr, there will be no invitations from emgyr bo it's not there) honestly not very fun, for this better option, the option will probably be yours where you kill radovid and just don't show it to emgyr)

v
vzglydizugla 11.12.21

Sringi
well, leaving Radovid we get the genocide of nonhumans, a sorcerer, alchemists and others, and that's more to a bad ending. Witchers are the same nonhumans, and they can be reached, then Ciri will have to hide all her life (although she did not pass, however, they will be considered a freak)

S
Sringi 11.12.21

vzglydizugla
Then it was decided to abandon the Nilfgaard filly and bring down the radovid)

E
Eriori 11.12.21

IMHO Empress Ciri is the best ending, because she herself says that this is the best solution, because in this way she can help many, and not like a witcher to a few.

S
Sansper 11.12.21

Happy ending and detailed instructions with comments:
Spoiler : Ciri became an empress. Ian rejected it. Geralt stayed with Triss in a cozy house, and she was held in high esteem by the king in Kovir. Dijkstra is dead, Tyler and Roche keep Nilfgaard in peace. Keira is still alive, she got into trouble with Lambert. The bastard is dead, Dudu took his place. Emhyr is alive, Radovid is dead, Skellige led by Keris. The Baron is alive, treating his wife.

1. Complete the quests "An Eye for an Eye", "Deadly Conspiracy" and "Enemy of the People" before sailing to the island to Ciri and "Cases of State Importance" after.
2. After the battle in Kaer Morhen, in an encouraging dialogue with Ciri, choose the second option - play snowballs.
3. Go to the emperor with Ciri, but do not take gold.
4. Send Ciri to the lodges of sorceresses one.
5. Do not stop Ciri from destroying Avalakh's laboratory.
6. Be sure to visit Skjal's grave with Ciri.

To stay with Ian, complete her quest "The Last Wish" on Skellig, after killing Gene, admit that nothing has changed and you still love her.
To stay with Triss, complete Ian's quest above by choosing an alternate answer that rejects her. Also complete all Triss's tasks and at the end, before her sailing, persuade her to stay exclusively with the phrase "I love you."
To be alone, reject both, or sleep with both and do not reject either of them.

For the Baron to survive, you need to kill the damned under the tree and not touch the witches. Children will be eaten by witches.
Persuade Keira Metz to go to Kaer Morhen before the battle, she will save Lambert's life and leave with him.
It is better to kill the bastard, the Doppler Dudu will turn into him, take his post and things will go up for him.

S
Sringi 11.12.21

mp3Hardstyle So you have a diisktrit king, in the end it turns out that Nilfgaard lost the war? and the emgyr was not killed by the opposition? (the conclusion is the empress bo ciri)

S
Sansper 11.12.21

Sringi confused the characters a little, Dijkstra was killed in an attempt to finish off Thaler and Roche. The latter at the head of the throne entered into an alliance with Emhyr. Corrected.

S
Sringi 11.12.21

mp3Hardstyle
And now it's clearer) you can't argue with a good ending!
Shl the only thing that is sensitive is the farewell of ciri and geralt) somehow hard at heart.

S
Sansper 11.12.21

Sringi
this goodbye is completely incomprehensible to me. They live in the same world, throughout the game they wandered through the territories, as if nothing had happened, and here it is as if there is not a road between them, but an abyss and neither pass nor meet. Saying goodbye forever.
And why do they everywhere write that such an ending is good, and the ending where Ciri becomes a witch is ideal? Here she will live life calmly and with luxury, without monsters ready to shred her. And becoming a witch, this is another wandering bum, who is not welcome anywhere, will wander through the swamps, it's a dream ... In my opinion, my ending is perfect, it's a pity for Dijkstra, but he's his own fault, well, I'm sorry for a dozen kids, I chose Baron, but in war, victims cannot be done, witches are punished.
And now, for the second day, a certain emptiness in the soul, sorry for the story ended, sorry for Vesemir, sorry for the house of witchers, Kaer Morhen, would gladly play in the sequel.

f
frw47 11.12.21

Passed an hour ago, having spent about 100 hours playing the game !! In my ending, no one survived, if I knew that no one would survive, I would hardly have played the game to the end. Do many people say the game of the year? It is unlikely with such a moronic ending. Could have kept Geralt alive. Because of some moronic snowballs and a secondary moron, to which I did not go to the grave, a bad ending, idiots !!! Right now they'll overtake me, and to hell with you

R
Rich bitch 11.12.21

frw47
I did not play snowballs, but I buried Skjall with Ciri, swelled her up, and destroyed Avallakh's hut, there are only 2 memories there and she will survive.

H
Hadrick 11.12.21

frw47
Nobody stopped you from playing snowballs and going to your grave. And what does the developers have to do with it if you yourself have chosen this path.

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 11.12.21

Akhtung Akhtung my IMHO 1) RADOVID IS DEAD (I SOMETIMES DIDN'T LIKE THIS BALD DICK)
2) TSIRI LIVING BECAME A WITCH (SHE ALWAYS CINYLED FREEDOM AND WANTED TO BE A FREEDOM PLAYER, I DIDN'T LIKE A PUPPET IN THEIR GAMES)
3) KEYRIS IS THE SKELEGE QUEEN (BECAUSE SHE IS SMART AND REASONING AND HAS A SOUND MIND FIRST THINKS AND THEN DOES
IT ) 4) KEYRIS METS LIVE HEALTHY LEAVE
5 OBSERVATIONS
6) HERALT REMAINED WITH YENIFER (IN MY BEST CHOICE IN THE FIRST, HERALT ALWAYS LOVED HER YES, I RELY ON BOOKS BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM, THERE WOULD NOT BE A SERIES OF GAMES AND BEFORE I COVER EYES BEFORE I JUST CANNOT READ SAPKOVSKY'S NOVELS EVERY YEAR AND I LIKE THE END WITH YENIFER MORE YES AND SHE LOOKS LIKELY AGAIN MY IMHO AND THOSE WHO CHOSE THIS IS BECAUSE IT IS NOT OUT OF STATE REDHEADS I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST HER BUT TRISS FOX KHITRA AND CALCULATING AND I DON'T LIKE THAT NOW I WILL BELT IN THE BOOK SHE BETS YENNIFER AND CIRI AND SPEAKS YENNIFER AND CIRI AND SPEAKS YENNIFER AND CIRI AND SPEAKS YENNIFER AND CIRI AND SPEAKS YENNIFER AND CIRI, WHAT IS WHAT YENNIFER AND CIRI SAYS.
AND THAT'S MORE THAT TRISS BETRAYED A FRIEND FOR TOSHIV HEROLTA IN BED WHEN THAT MEMORY LOST AND DIDN'T REMEMBER, AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN MANAGE HIM TO TELL PRO YEN AND CIRI AND HAVE BEEN FUCKING IN HIS BACK HEROLEY SHE A WOMAN LET'S AND WITH ITS DISADVANTAGES YES SHE SHE INSIDUALLY ROUGH PLACES A STICK BENDING BUT ALL THIS IS JUST A MISHURA EXTERNAL IN ORDER TO PROTECT FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND SAVE STILL FOR IT LOVES HEROLT AND CIRI AND ANY PARVET FOR THEM AND SHE IS THE OWNER AT THIS IS NOT WHEN AND IS NOT RECOGNIZED AS AND IN EVERYTHING ELSE FROM HER PRIDE JUST READ BOOKS AND CAREFULLY AFTER YOU HER)

m
marrader 11.12.21

but my ciri died, though I did everything right, did not take the money, played snowballs with her and even sent one to the girls, then went to the grave and allowed Ciri to destroy the laboratory.
but still ciri dies!
although in all the guides it is written that she is moaning as a witcher

H
Hadrick 11.12.21

marrader
To become a witch, you should not take her to Emgyr at all, you need to play snowballs to the witches, go together, destroy the laboratory, go to the grave and go to the box together or send one. Most likely, she died with you due to the fact that she was sent to the witches alone.

g
gera.likhmanv 11.12.21

here is my ending:
1 ciri-witch
2geralt with yen
3 baron is alive left with his wife for treatment
4 children are alive and live in a shelter in Novigrad
5 months with Lambert left
6 radovids, dikstra, bastard-killed
7 temeria-vassal roche.bianca.taler alive
8 emgyr the king is alive
9 skellige thrive under casey's rule