3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hero of the North 11.12.21 12:52 am

The Witcher 3 Ending (Suddenly Spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, there are some questions about the ending, I will be glad for the answers
Spoiler Can you save Vesemir? (I didn’t collect all the fighters before the attack on Kaer Morhen, does this affect the plot?)
I didn’t take Emhyr’s gold for Ciri and in the epilogue they said that Geralt lives from order to order ..
Actually, Ian and Triss both kicked me off (if you choose an ode from them mentioned in the ending?)
What happens if you make Dijkstra king?
Ciri's last words (before synthesis, ala Mass Effect affect anything?)
And is it possible to dissuade Ciri from the title of Empress of the Nilfs?
Lambert actually dumped me with the sorceress Keira Meitz, it seems, who made the cure for the plague
Actually, the three witches ate the children, but what will happen if you take the side of the spirit?
Igosha bewitched, the baron's wife went crazy because of the loss of children and her daughter dumped
If Radovid was not killed, what would happen in the end?
One of the generals of the Wild Hunt won over to his side, what will happen if this is not done?

176 Comments
Sort by:
m
mordvin121 11.12.21

gidiki14 They
can, but then you have to sacrifice Roche, Bianca and Tyler.
Dijkstra will become king

g
gidiki14 11.12.21

mordvin121
Ciri is alive, the way of the witch.
Radovid is alive
Emhyr is dead
on the islands ruled by Keris
Geralt from Yennefer
Earth is conquered by the troops of Emhyr, despite the fact that he is dead.

If there is the next part of the game, then the alignment will be like this, since Emhyr is dead, but at least he will not find Ciri, even by accident, but since Radovid is alive, then the sorceresses are in danger, but Yennefer with me does not threaten her, and Triss showed that Between The Witcher 2 and The Witcher 3, she did not fall for Radovid for half a year, which means she can stand up for herself, so I chose the lesser of 2 evils, since Radovid and Emhyr cannot die at the same time.

g
gidiki14 11.12.21

mordvin121
if you donate them then Emhyr will not die. Change Diykstra to Radovid, horseradish radish is not sweeter, besides, I don't need live Emhyr).

A
AgentVALVO 11.12.21

I seem to have a good ending:
Ciri became a witch
Geralt with Yenifer
Radovid is alive
Emhyr is dead
On the islands Keris rules the
Nilfs lost the war, Radovid rules the entire North

W
Wolfhenze 11.12.21

AgentVALVO
Well, it is 80% good, since Radovid remained alive. This insane fanatic plunged the entire north into the abyss of anal occupation and the fumes of revelry in the darkness of hell. IMHO Radovid must be removed in any case.

m
mordvin121 11.12.21

gidiki14
And I sort of read somewhere that if you choose Diykstra, he will beat off the north, and there will be a cunning king.

m
mordvin121 11.12.21

I had so
Ciri the heiress Emhyr (when he and Geralt melted, they almost did not cry, it was so sad)
Geralt with Ian
Radovid is dead
Diyksta is dead
Emhyr conquered the north
Baron hanged
Keira with Lambert
On the islands of Keris the
Bastard is dead,
I want instead of him Ciri would be a witch

A
Angelica04 11.12.21

By the way, I found someone interested, read the three endings how to get it. http://monkeyplay.ru/guides/gayd-vedmak-3-dikaya-ohota-koncovki-v-igre.html

T
Tim Chavtaraev 11.12.21

There are a couple of questions
1. How to kill Dijkstra?
2. What will happen if you kill Dijkstra and Radovid, and leave Ciri as a witcher?
3. Why did Radovid not die when I completed the quest where I have to go to the trolls for a scout. Because I broke Dijkstra's leg?

E
Egor Maslov 11.12.21

Now I will write you two endings. I didn't take it from the Internet, I played the game myself. SPOILERS

The first ending (one of the best or the happiest ones): We killed Radovid, because of this everything became good, they didn't kill magicians, and non-humans too. On the island of Skelige, the son of Jarl ruled (I forgot the name, I mean the one who was helped with the giant). Skelige flourished. The emperor didn’t do anything special because the war was over. Ciri survived. I stayed with Ian. Keira Metz stayed with the witcher Lambert. The only character died, this is the oldest witcher (I forgot the name)

The second ending (the worst ending I know about): King Radovid is alive, because of this many magicians, nonhumans, died. The emperor died at the hands of his own subjects. Skeliga is now ruled by a girl (she was alone, I don't remember her name. The only thing is good). Skelige prospered, became a rich island, with its own economy, but not such a powerful army. Ciri died (probably at the end where Buttercup says, he said that no one knows what happened to Ciri) If this seemed not enough for you, then here is a finishing moment. No wonder they said that this is the last adventure of the witcher. Remember the witches we fought? One ran away. Geralt found her, wanted to kill her, and return the witcher's medallion that Ciri had lost. During the fight with the witch, she says that she feels the fear of Geralt, and that he wants to die. There are also many ghouls running around the witcher, water and various creatures. She says that they are all evil, because Geralt killed their brothers for a pittance. We kill the witch in a pretty cool way. We throw a sword at her while she was running away: D We find the amulet in the house, but Geralt surrendered, he sat down and waited for a crowd of creatures to simply kill him.
Have a good game!

M
M [TD] 11.12.21

Hamidam
My perfect ending. How to get it?

G
Grumpy cat 11.12.21

It seems like a good ending:
Ciri the witch
Geralt with Yenifer
Rodovid is in the grave (Dijkstra in the same place)
Keris Imgyr rules on
Skelig alive, all the conspirators were caught by the
Empire wins the war, and Temeria becomes a vassal

Ps But when Geralt reported to the emperor, the feelings were like the endings of the mass effect, it's good that then they changed to exactly the opposite))

A
AgressorAntony 11.12.21

And how to leave Geralt with Triss? And then I thought if Ian send, he will be with Triss?
PS For Triss, I seem to have done everything?

N
Nemesis 11.12.21

I have a bad ending, but I really liked it !!!
Very atmospheric. I even thought they would show Geralt's death.

f
fomenich666 11.12.21

After! 84 hours! spent in the game, saw the credits.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt finale, MY The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt finale - PERFECT! Happy End of all Happy Ends! Some Disney cartoons end sadder) And then the TRILOGY finale is so wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised, I thought the developers would finish on a sad note, to heighten the drama, and after all, it boded a lot ... But no, on the contrary, they finished so - IT CANNOT BE BETTER!
Enjoy the game! Definitely GAME OF THE YEAR, BEST RPG and one of the best games I've ever played! BRAVO CD Projekt RED! BRAVO!
GREAT GAME! AN UNFORGETTABLE ADVENTURE!

- The Wild Hunt is defeated.
- White cold is not a threat.
- With Novigrad everything is EXCELLENT, to kill Radovid and Dijkstra was the right decision. Mages and nonhumans are safe. Persecution and genocide stopped. And in general, the city has ceased to be torn apart.
- Skellige thrives on the clever queen Keris. She became it not without my help).
- Ciri is alive and has become a witch, Geralt acted as her mentor, taught everything he knew.
- Geralt retired and happily lives with Triss in the Carpet. She became the king's advisor.

The last point especially warms the soul. I began to build a relationship with Triss in the first part) The situation is similar to the one that I had in the Mass Effect trilogy with Ashley.

PS
Do not tell me how Ciri came back from you understand ...? I was sure that this was a one-way ticket. Geralt also asked not to sacrifice himself.
And then bam ... two weeks later - a sword - a tavern - a mysterious girl in a hood - SHE - Ciri.
Either I don’t understand something, or they will show it to us in the supplements.

N
Nemesis 11.12.21

DANger BIG

I have not returned.

M
Mercurionio 11.12.21

My one is quite sensible:
1) Ciri is alive, she became an empress and began to help the world, and not to individual people like a witch.
2) Radovid died, Dijkstra with him. Temeria as a vassal of Nilfgaard.
3) Geralt s Triss (yen just infuriated me with her arrogance) live with the king of Kovir, happily ever after.
4) Skellige under the leadership of Keris is flourishing.
For me, this is the best ending, because Geralt is still the coolest witcher, and ciri helps everyone.

N
Nemesis 11.12.21

I went to the middle ending. Had a save for the last order with the Griffin. He was just able to fulfill three conditions - to let one go to the Lodge, destroy the laboratory and go to the grave.

Also a good ending. Although Geralt, seeking retribution from the bad, I liked more. Burning with a thirst for revenge - he is the most dangerous creature in the universe, without hesitation goes to mortal combat) Although he broke at the end (

J
Jaime cobb 11.12.21

people, tell me where and how you can kill Radovid? I poked something at this moment. and with Diykstroy too.

f
feyfolken 11.12.21

dominic.cobb89
you need to at least see Diykstroy and Roche and complete their side quests for this quest to become available