3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hero of the North 11.12.21 12:52 am

The Witcher 3 Ending (Suddenly Spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, there are some questions about the ending, I will be glad for the answers
Spoiler Can you save Vesemir? (I didn’t collect all the fighters before the attack on Kaer Morhen, does this affect the plot?)
I didn’t take Emhyr’s gold for Ciri and in the epilogue they said that Geralt lives from order to order ..
Actually, Ian and Triss both kicked me off (if you choose an ode from them mentioned in the ending?)
What happens if you make Dijkstra king?
Ciri's last words (before synthesis, ala Mass Effect affect anything?)
And is it possible to dissuade Ciri from the title of Empress of the Nilfs?
Lambert actually dumped me with the sorceress Keira Meitz, it seems, who made the cure for the plague
Actually, the three witches ate the children, but what will happen if you take the side of the spirit?
Igosha bewitched, the baron's wife went crazy because of the loss of children and her daughter dumped
If Radovid was not killed, what would happen in the end?
One of the generals of the Wild Hunt won over to his side, what will happen if this is not done?

176 Comments
Sort by:
a
aeze 11.12.21

Father Father
You can get it when you need to help Triss find Philip Eilhart in Novigrad, when you find her in the baths of Dijkstra, so he wants to deal with Phillipa and there will be an option to push him and break his leg, or tell him important information when choosing the option with a story information, you will receive a quest for the murder of Radovid, something like that)

H
Hamidam 11.12.21

Ciri is alive and has become a witch, Emhyr is dead, Radovid conquered the north. Skellige is thriving. Geralt retired in a house with Ian and Vesemir is dead.

W
Wolfhenze 11.12.21

1) Ciri became Emhyr's heir and left for Nilfgaard, but promised to return again.
2) I helped Diykstra and Roche kill Radovid, but did not allow Dijkstra to become king of Redania and kill Roche (it was impossible to offer such a thing to the oak tree, Roche is one of my favorite heroes in the series, and he helped in Kaer Morhen, it was a trap for me to betray him) , in the end, Dijkstra went after Radovid (they both go there, Rodovid must be wetted anyway, he's a natural Nazi, the Spanish Inquisition is next to him, his sons). Roche signed an agreement with Emhyr and Temeria became free, albeit a vassal of Nilfgaard.
3) After the death of Radovid, Emhyr eventually captured all the kingdoms of the north, secured all the conspirators at home and sobsno became the ruler of the largest empire.
4) Keris rules on Skellig, they are doing well.
5) In Velen, I killed a druid imprisoned in a tree and went with the baron to the marsh to free his wife, as a result, they caught a demon there, and the baron took his wife and left to look for a medicine man for her because she lost her mind, the baron's daughter forgave him and wanted to go with them, but the witch hunters did not let her go, since she had obligations to them, sergeant Ardal, whom the baron left for himself, is now ruled in the castle of Vronitsa. The seventh later killed two of the three playing for Ciri, the third having commanded Vessemir's medallion somewhere I didn't see her again
6) He killed the youngest bastard in Oxenfurt, in Novigrad Dudu pretends to be him, pretending to believe in the Eternal Flame and, having tied up with crime, is engaged in sea trade.
7) I chose Yennefer as Geralt's life companion (well, I like brunettes), they eventually left together (where I really didn't understand, it seemed to me that they were in Kaer Morhen), and they live a quiet life walking, talking about nothing, well, mate like rabbits =)
In general, I am very pleased with my ending, it turned out quite a happy ending.

T
The keeper 11.12.21

Here is my ending
Spoiler

k
kloun33rus 11.12.21

Somehow I ended
up like this for a Spoiler, Ciri became a witch, Keira was put on a stake, Timeria was a vassal of Nilfgard, Geralt alone, Keris ruled in the north, Vesemir died, Dykstra and Radovid were killed.

W
Wolfhenze 11.12.21

By the way, I'm wondering what will happen if you kill Radovid, but do not kill Dijkstra and allow him to become king of Redania.

T
Tsyfrik 11.12.21

the question is - in order for Tsiri to become a witch, you need to:
1) play snowballs
2) not go with her to Emgyr, but immediately go to Vizima
3) let one go to talk to the lodge
4) smash the laboratory,
please correct if I am mistaken.
the third point is especially interesting.

B
ByMaX 11.12.21

Tsyfrik
3) More than one went to the conversation
4) I did not carry the laboratory
And the ending is the same

A
Angelica04 11.12.21

Can you kill a serial witch? It's not right to leave her alive.

T
Tsyfrik 11.12.21

Angelica04
hmm .. it's kind of in a bad ending only .. sorry for the spoiler, but you yourself wrote in this thread))

S
SpartanSoap 11.12.21

ByMaX
For good it is important to do 2 of 4.

S
SpartanSoap 11.12.21

Tsyfrik's
trip to Emgyr affects whether she becomes an empress or not. We still need to go with her to the cemetery.

A
Angelica04 11.12.21

Another question, what happened to Yen if Geralt stayed with her? Did she become Engyr-Ciri's advisor or not? Passed the game with Triss. Ian's fate is also interesting if she stays with Geralt.

o
onakita 11.12.21

Angelica04
Ciri's counselor wishes to be Phillip. Ian remains in the north.

A
Angelica04 11.12.21

onakita
It's a pity the best ending would be just Ian's advisor to her named daughter of the empress, and Geralt lives happily with them, sometimes he fulfills contracts (I think Nilfgaarda has enough monsters too) when it gets boring.

m
mordvin121 11.12.21

Angelica04
If Geralt and Ian then they live together in the wilderness they talk a lot and ,,,, well, you get the idea)

v
vaclavovich 11.12.21

And if you ask Triss to stay, but not confess your love and sleep with her, can you then stay with Jennifer at the end of the game?

N
NecroTV 11.12.21

Can anyone explain the reasons for the bad ending, where the end is in the swamp. Where were the key picks?

m
mordvin121 11.12.21

NecroTV
To get a good ending, you need to
1-Play snowballs with Ciri in Kaer Morhen
2-Do not go with her to meet the bed
3-Destroy the laboratory by saying "And you try" in the laboratory
4-go to the grave of her friend
5-and if you take her to Emgyr, then don't take money
And what would be bad, you need
1-do not play snowballs and the other option
2-together with her will meet with the box
3-you need to choose another option in the laboratory
4-do not go to the grave
5-and take days for the emperor
Probably it is not necessary to do everything like this; more than half of it is enough to do as you want
, I got a good ending was 3 out of 5

g
gidiki14 11.12.21

got the best ending 3 under the letter C at the maximum difficulty level, as I understand it, Radovid and Emhyr cannot die together, which is a pity. I dropped what I wanted from the acceptable game, so I'm happy)