3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hero of the North 11.12.21 12:52 am

The Witcher 3 Ending (Suddenly Spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, there are some questions about the ending, I will be glad for the answers
Spoiler Can you save Vesemir? (I didn’t collect all the fighters before the attack on Kaer Morhen, does this affect the plot?)
I didn’t take Emhyr’s gold for Ciri and in the epilogue they said that Geralt lives from order to order ..
Actually, Ian and Triss both kicked me off (if you choose an ode from them mentioned in the ending?)
What happens if you make Dijkstra king?
Ciri's last words (before synthesis, ala Mass Effect affect anything?)
And is it possible to dissuade Ciri from the title of Empress of the Nilfs?
Lambert actually dumped me with the sorceress Keira Meitz, it seems, who made the cure for the plague
Actually, the three witches ate the children, but what will happen if you take the side of the spirit?
Igosha bewitched, the baron's wife went crazy because of the loss of children and her daughter dumped
If Radovid was not killed, what would happen in the end?
One of the generals of the Wild Hunt won over to his side, what will happen if this is not done?

176 Comments
Sort by:
H
HNLA 11.12.21

feyfolken
And when will this quest be available? because I went through all the side effects for them, I got to Kaer Morhen, and the mission to kill Radovit did not appear ...

a
alexzet3 11.12.21

SerrafimMorr is
similar !! why is Radovid alive ??
all the tasks in conspiracy against him
had to
be done ? !! strange
ending is good, everyone is alive, but Radovid had to end ..

H
HNLA 11.12.21

transferred-transferred the game and still with missions bugs damn ... already the third quest bug in the game ...

f
fomenich666 11.12.21

SerrafimMorr
Spent 90 hours in the game. Completed the storyline, all sidequests and witcher orders. I did not meet a single quest bug. Everything went without problems.

a
alexzet3 11.12.21

DANger BIG
someone like!
carried out a quest ... something about the goblin in the village,
you can either leave or kill
if you leave, four will come with a showdown,
well, I chopped them down,
I go in a certain time, and the main one is alive! he killed again, and he will
lie down right in front of our eyes -and comes alive !!!))
license

H
HNLA 11.12.21

DANger BIG
Well done, lucky you

b
borsic14 11.12.21

Ciri went to take orders with Geralt and later went her own dear little witch, Geralt began to live quietly with Triss and took orders only occasionally, Emhyr died at the hands of his own servants, and Redania became stronger than ever. Here is my ending. Poro Yen did not say anything and yes and do not care.

N
Nighthawkreal 11.12.21

alexzet3
He will be alive to the dagger in the back, so the job is not all.

DANger BIG
Like it, thanks to Geralt, it gained such inner strength that the cold was on her drum.

d
darkssould 11.12.21

I also have a bad ending, because I took money from the emperor and yelled at ciri

a
alexzet3 11.12.21

NightHawkreal
I roughly understood what and where it was necessary differently, the
last conversation with Diykstroy ..

s
shtraf11 11.12.21

Well, here I also finished the plot ....
I don't know ... Ciri the witch is like a mosquito with a grenade, for me this is the worst ending.

Ciri the princess, also bad, but sugar honey, they say, well ... now everyone will heal with the kind aunt-queen, she supposedly has a conscience, she supposedly has a heart ...
And the most logical option is Ciri, old blood, gone into the fight with universal evil, through the portal and what will happen to her, only the white whale knows, but he will not tell, his skald flashed on the rock))))
And the fact that in this version Geralt engaged in self-criticism is not at all logical. Can't accept and understand that she has gone along the milky way and he is sad to look at the stars at night? Well, this is really a reason to lose a roof ... Although, whether they will eat him there in the swamp or not is a moot point, but the fact that Ciri died, it was only he fancied. And by the way, since she didn’t come back, in this version, so why did we actually set up a boil in the swamp, but did not demolish Avalakh's head, right there at the portal?
In general, everything is controversial in the end ... except for the death of Radovid, of course)))

A
Aleksandr1398 11.12.21

Ciri is the witch,
Temeria is restored,
Geralt with Ian,
Dudu is the Younger Bastard,
Keira with Lambert,
Keris is the Skellige queen, the
Baron heals his wife,
Corina and Sarah live together.
Without a plot, the game is empty. And it saddens. Very.

I
Ihor Kolosov 11.12.21

People. A question. What will happen if you take Ciri to Emgyr (make a precondition for her to be an empress), and at the same time do not kill Radovid or let Roche, Thaler and Bianca be killed (make a precondition for Emhyr's death)? Indeed, in fact, it is Emhyr who must win the war and hand over the empire to Cyril, which he cannot do if there is, as it were, a corpse. Has anyone tried doing this? I guess she'll just remain a witch ...

a
aanssk 11.12.21

You assume correctly :)

v
vzglydizugla 11.12.21

It all ended well.
Ciri - became a witch, Geralt gave her a sword with the inscription Zirael, swallow.
The Nilfs captured the entire north, but released Temeria into free flight. The
Baron heals his wife
Skellige, they changed, became rich and happy, although they lost some of their old traditions, They have a Queen.
Inhumans, elves are not persecuted from now on, like sorcerers and others.
Emhyr hanged all his advisers for intrigue.
Lambert faded with Keira, a couple of pancakes =) She went to look for the medicine in other places.
Dudu - became a bastard, but sold all brothels and became a merchant.
Well, Geralt, a donkey in the carpet with Triss, in family shorts, chases cockroaches with a sneaker.

S
Sringi 11.12.21

vzglydizugla How to get such an ending?) and specifically I'm interested in "where Ciri became a witch." What tasks and answer options should you choose for these tasks so that everything ends like this? at the end of the game

S
Sringi 11.12.21

vzglydizugla
Well, although it would be nice for you to paint all the points, otherwise the little thing will play its role not the one you want) I will be very grateful that all the points, at least with a hint, briefly described, I will understand what and how).
thanks in advance.

S
Sringi 11.12.21

Tell people, but there is a variant of passing so that "when the ending is in the white garden, everywhere there is snow, you meet Ciri, walk with her and at the end when you return to the tavern, Nilfgaard arrives and she says goodbye to you" so I want everything to be like this but only without nilfgaard and these goodbyes (.
PS although I think most likely it was so conceived to make such an ending

X
XBoy360 11.12.21

Guys, I've finished the game, but I'm not going to replay it yet. Tell us. Was it possible to find Dijkstra's stolen goods? And how could he get on the throne? These two questions worried the whole game.

v
vzglydizugla 11.12.21

Sringi
Under the spoiler, just to be
sure Ciri has become a witch; you need to
- play snowballs with her, bomb the laboratory (in general, take her position in quests) help with imrih, etc. (I think
you’ll figure it out) - don’t take her to Emgyr and generally say that it’s how she decides. (he should not see her, no money for her, etc.). Behave defiantly with him, do not humiliate yourself.
under such conditions, she will consider Geralt her idol and follow in his footsteps. (maybe the final remarks will somehow affect, did not check) The
Nilfs seized the north, Temeria is free. need to;
- help Vernon Roche, kill Dykstra and Radovid. Do not help Radovid, give the sorceress a pebble at most.
- Roche will achieve the status of a republic for temeria.
the baron treats his wife; you need
to help him with the child, kill the spirit in the tree, take his wife from the witches and give it to him.
- I could not dissuade my daughter from the hunters, but you never know if
Skellige could have changed, they became rich and happy, although they lost some of their old traditions, They have a Queen.
- help both (with the curse and the giant)
- then investigate with Keris, hjalmor let one act. As a result, this will lead to the crown of Keris. (It is possible on the contrary, then the result is different)
Inhumans, elves are not persecuted from now, like sorcerers and others.
- kill Radovid (his sorceress will fill up), he is the main Nazi
- kill Menge
- kill the bastard, etc. (all quests in Novigrad, where at the end you can kill a freak-killer)
Emhyr hanged all his advisers, for intrigue
- I think it depends on the communication with Emhyr and on the fact that Ciri would not get on the throne. (by the way, about the throne, Ciri on it would be bored, she loves adventures)
Lambert faded with Keira, a couple of pancakes =) She went to look for the medicine in other places.
- bring Keira to Kaer Morhen (at the end of the quest line)
- well, don't give her the papers (although xs, I doubted that she could continue research, and not use them as a treatment)
- help Lambert (no, not Christopher =))
Dudu - became a bastard, but sold all the brothels and became a merchant.
- kill the bastard and help Duda
Well, Geralt, a donkey in the carpet with Triss, in family shorts chases cockroaches with a slipper. most discussed;
In fact, everything is simple here;
- fuck Triss, say I love
- reject Ian, agree with Triss at the well (about the house)
- send Emgyr in the finale (although I think this does not affect, just for Geralt's pride, they say that he cannot bend under kings)
To get Ian, perform the opposite actions, love Ian, reject Triss.
For the third option to fuck and "love" both, but this option must be passed, words cannot convey =)
Please.!
XBoy360
ps find (more precisely, find out where) really (you need to endure the torture of Triss and not burn), get the dough from Dikstra, but IMHO the torment of Triss is not worth it.