3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hero of the North 11.12.21 12:52 am

The Witcher 3 Ending (Suddenly Spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, there are some questions about the ending, I will be glad for the answers
Spoiler Can you save Vesemir? (I didn’t collect all the fighters before the attack on Kaer Morhen, does this affect the plot?)
I didn’t take Emhyr’s gold for Ciri and in the epilogue they said that Geralt lives from order to order ..
Actually, Ian and Triss both kicked me off (if you choose an ode from them mentioned in the ending?)
What happens if you make Dijkstra king?
Ciri's last words (before synthesis, ala Mass Effect affect anything?)
And is it possible to dissuade Ciri from the title of Empress of the Nilfs?
Lambert actually dumped me with the sorceress Keira Meitz, it seems, who made the cure for the plague
Actually, the three witches ate the children, but what will happen if you take the side of the spirit?
Igosha bewitched, the baron's wife went crazy because of the loss of children and her daughter dumped
If Radovid was not killed, what would happen in the end?
One of the generals of the Wild Hunt won over to his side, what will happen if this is not done?

176 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sringi 11.12.21

freeman2040
Regarding Ciri, she may be alive, but about Geralt, most likely he was torn apart, notice carefully when he fought the witch) 1) when the witch started to run away from him, Geralt deliberately stuck a silver sword into the ground 2) he threw the second sword into the witch and did not return for him 3) and as a result he went to the hut without a weapon and he was terribly depressed. In other words, his life ended when he left his swords.

f
freeman2040 11.12.21

Sringi
Revised the last scene on YouTube. The witch said a lot before and during the battle: that Geralt would not survive the battle, and that he wants death. Well, after all, this is just a stupid old woman, you never know what she wove there)))
As for the end of the battle: he threw a steel sword at her, and then finished off with a silver one, stuck in her face. And when he entered the house, he took the silver sword with him.

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 11.12.21

no geralt there, for any reason, the meaning of life dies just no more Ciri died beloved there is no reason to live for

S
SveTTka 11.12.21

nig.low
Thank you, I'll go try neutrality, otherwise I've been walking in circles for several days and don't start the task. I completely agree with you, I don’t like Emhyr, and I don’t understand what others found good in him. He is a conqueror and we are certainly not a friend, just not such a nutcase as Rodovit, but not far from him.

n
nig.low 11.12.21

SveTTka
SpoilerIn the 2nd part, already in the final Summer from school. "snakes" reveals Emhyr's plans. If you forgot, you can watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch? v = 1mm7INhFgZQ
Remove the space in the link after?, watch from 27 minutes.
Everything that is happening in the north is thanks to one person - the emperor. In the same place, Geralt says about the unification of the northerners: "You are a fool, Leto. Neither you nor your emperor took one thing into account. Trouble brings people together. Perhaps thanks to you, the North will unite like never before."

And in part 3 we see that Emhyr threw and wanted to get rid of Leto.
Meeting Leto: https://youtu.be/ rnd6QXtl_G4

V
Vera Visser 11.12.21

Explain to me ... In the end, when Emhyr asks about Ian, Geralt tells him that she stayed in the north, but in the final prologue it was said that they live together, how so? And can you find her after a happy ending?
I'm in these matters slow: with

W
Wild rider 11.12.21

After reading the heptalogy of the books, I realized that the Projects screwed up a lot in the plot and endings of the game. It was not Ciri herself who had to save the world from White Coldness, but her child (according to the prophecy). And the same book Wilgefortz, as I understand it, was essentially a potential threat to the whole world, because if he had realized his plan, the hope of salvation would have been lost.

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

Vera Visser "... And can you find her after the happy ending? ..."
No :(
After the finale, you can only meet Dandelion himself and Zoltan in Dandelion's cabaret.

V
Vera Visser 11.12.21

Old_Nick
Sorry: with

B
Buttzey 11.12.21

Made two endings. But, for some reason, I liked the bad one more. After the credits, the witcher in the swamps is concentrated, no emotions, firmness (in cut scenes and conversations). Killing machine. This is well shown by the designs. I remembered the opening video of the first witcher.

D
Dreamcrusher 11.12.21

Comrades! I go through the third time. The first end was: the witcher and Ciri died. In the swamps and in the White cold, respectively. Then he spied on the forums and ending 2: Ciri became a witch, Geralt with Triss. BUT ! From the first part I liked Shani and I didn’t give a damn about how it was in the book or somewhere else. In the third part, only the doctor mentioned her. I don't want Geralt with Ian. I would not refuse an addon or mod where Shani appears, for example, at the end. After all, only 3 options were actually discussed. Geralt chose Triss, chose Ian, or chose both and was left alone with Dunya Kulakova. But the option that Geralt refused and Ian and Triss apparently were not considered. Yes, there are suspicions that the outcome will be the same as choosing two. But since Geralt did not give preference to anyone, I think there were reasons for that. Who thinks what, write :)

I
IvanX0 11.12.21

And if Geralt chose no one, it’s like if Ciri is still alive, they are witchers together. Xz we can and if both turned off, although I doubt it.

I
IvanX0 11.12.21

And if she chose one of the two, she still plays in her head ... "and he taught her everything that he knew and could himself ... and then each went his own way ...

I
IvanX0 11.12.21

There is a wish, although I don’t know whether people will play such a game after 3 parts, but it would be possible to make games from books, well, there how Vilgezortz weighed him and how then he was lying in brokilon and about Geralt’s last wish, well, I don’t know I would play ...

V
Vaniok84 11.12.21

For some reason, for some reason, nothing is said about Geralt, just in the end I stayed in the witch's house! Can anyone know why?

N
N3biroS 11.12.21

Vaniok84
This is a "bad" ending. Ciri did not return from the world of the White Cold. I did not make plot decisions in her favor.