3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hero of the North 11.12.21 12:52 am

The Witcher 3 Ending (Suddenly Spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, there are some questions about the ending, I will be glad for the answers
Spoiler Can you save Vesemir? (I didn’t collect all the fighters before the attack on Kaer Morhen, does this affect the plot?)
I didn’t take Emhyr’s gold for Ciri and in the epilogue they said that Geralt lives from order to order ..
Actually, Ian and Triss both kicked me off (if you choose an ode from them mentioned in the ending?)
What happens if you make Dijkstra king?
Ciri's last words (before synthesis, ala Mass Effect affect anything?)
And is it possible to dissuade Ciri from the title of Empress of the Nilfs?
Lambert actually dumped me with the sorceress Keira Meitz, it seems, who made the cure for the plague
Actually, the three witches ate the children, but what will happen if you take the side of the spirit?
Igosha bewitched, the baron's wife went crazy because of the loss of children and her daughter dumped
If Radovid was not killed, what would happen in the end?
One of the generals of the Wild Hunt won over to his side, what will happen if this is not done?

176 Comments
Sort by:
m
marrader 11.12.21

Hadrick
yes no, as I later watched the videos on YouTube, it just needs to be sent one, and you can reduce it to emgy, but you can not take the current money, and play snowballs, which I did, right point by point ... but in the end everything equally there is no ciri, but Geralt goes to the witch and kills her ...
maybe this is a bug or something else ... because I have fulfilled all the requirements to get a good ending

K
KAMA33 11.12.21

gera.likhmanv
3rd Baron is alive left with his wife for treatment
4children are alive and live in a shelter in Novigrad
??????? What is it like.
A similar ending, only: the
Baron is in a loop, Metz flunked right after the hookup on the kolomnitsa (and it was not necessary to lick it so frankly under Radovid), Lambert was offended, but he still lost the card in gwent.))))

r
rkw 11.12.21

After the game, the end is good, Ciri began to rule Nilfgard. Geralt with Triss in the Carpet. I heard that you can get a quest somewhere in search of the last surviving witch in the crooked marshes. If such a quest exists, tell me where to get it?

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

rkw
He is not in this ending

P
Pirat1989 11.12.21

Spoiler Who can throw the save game went completely with questions, but the ending does not please Ciri, ruler Geralt alone, etc. even collected all the questions but the ending does not channel. There is simply no time to replay.
We need such an ending
1. Ciri - became a witch, Geralt gave her a sword with the inscription Zirael, swallow.
2. Geralt with Triss
3. Baron is alive and left with his wife for treatment
4. Children are alive and live in a shelter in Novigrad
5. Metz and Lambert are gone
6. Radovid, dikstra, bastard-killed
7. Temeria-vassal roche.byanka.taler alive
8 Emgyr the king is alive
9. Skellige thrives under the control of casey
It's great if + to the save there will be 1 more where on the mountain before the ending.
update Thanks to everyone who responded and sent the saves.

g
gera.likhmanv 11.12.21

Pirat 1989 how do you send a save?
2geralt with me with yen and not with triss
according to the baron lets me look for daughter and give her a doll and my wife a quest with an ear cut off from the head of the village. then Novigrad gave the doll. then a meeting with witches I learn about ciri. then to the baron we come back again there was the baron's daughter. I found them in the Michelle orphanage. about the following sequence. I don’t remember exactly

.AREST. 11.12.21

What if dijkstra becomes king ??!

D
Dudraug 11.12.21

Igord322
This is not the only mistake - money. At the end, the ciri had flashbacks, where you can see what you did wrong or so.

L
Leo Panasiuk 11.12.21

finished the game with the best ending, stayed with Ian. Now the question is, can you find it somewhere after the end of the main plot?

I
IvanX0 11.12.21

Also Ciri, the Witch, Geralt stayed with Ian along the way, Lambert drove off with Keira, Esquel or whatever, where can Ian and Esquel be found somewhere?

I
IvanX0 11.12.21

Leto and Geralt meet on the mission "The Fall of Reardon House". The task will be given by a crying woman in the village of Zalipye, who will ask Geralt to kill the monsters on her estate, and will give the hidden values ​​in the house as payment for the order. But there Geralt will be ahead of his old friend, who will ask him to save his life again. Geralt agrees and helps the thug to deal with the pursuers. Then Leto, wounded with an arrow with Zangwebar poison and are going to cut off his head. But Wolf's intervention saved him from such a fate. After that, Leto can be persuaded to go to Kaer Morhen, where he will help in the battle and the Wild Hunt. Still, he can be found ... I don’t remember just where that village is.

I
IvanX0 11.12.21

Nashol is a little to the right of the vronnitsa's castle, the very first village there on the board of announcements like the bottom in the lower left corner or one of the three lower ones. This is the name of the Fall of the House of Readon.

I
IvanX0 11.12.21

Gaaaaddddyyy, after passing the plot of all the characters, they cut out the bastards the biggest minus of the 3rd Witcher ex (

I
IvanX0 11.12.21

I did not read that picture at the end, I thought the type of congratulations that passed, but the second time everything became visible ((

R
Rufus05 11.12.21

bad ending, didn’t expect
well, why are the endings dependent on some kind of fig choice? Like to plump with ciri or play snowballs? I do not understand

y
yasava 11.12.21

Played 145 hours.
1. Ciri is an empress. It seems that the description at the end is not bad, but by the red eyes it becomes clear that she is not too happy.
2. Radovid and Dijkstra are dead. The first deserved it, the second first went to success, but then baked, had to blame.
3. Emhyr won the war. Temeria is a free vassal. Relative world.
4. Geralt (unfortunately) is a lone wolf. Ian, in general, never liked it, but at first he completed the love quest with her, and when he reached Triss, it was already too late.
5. Keira Metz with Lambert
6. The bastard is dead, Dudu runs the business.
7. The Baron hanged himself. The children are alive. The Spirit Released
8. Kerris rules on Skellig. The islands thrive without blood.
In general, I liked the ending :) But there is an incentive to replay!

v
vadigor 11.12.21

Why is the "bad" ending bad? Everything is logical - Ciri fulfills her mission, fights against white coldness. She herself said that besides her, there is no one who will stop the white cold, which means that after a while the whole world is a scribe. And so more than one world will be saved, the alder people too, etc. And not the fact that Ciri died. And Geralt did not believe it, so he told the witch. The "bad" ending seems to hint at a continuation and uncertainty. Do you have a witch - a good ending? Not one witcher died in his bed. ) And before that, he will climb through the gutters. Empress - she called herself Falka. How an apple is gritted from an apple tree ... The elder blood has a different purpose.

v
vadigor 11.12.21

The children are alive, the spirit is released. Have you read the book? this spirit is a murderer worse than witches. That even these creatures considered the mother insane and killed) So they will lose there 4 frolics. ) Well, or 2. so the mother will create more daughters later)

v
vadigor 11.12.21

And with Kerris, these chauvinists were pushing to choose her queen. Who, the Vikings, the wars, the woman in yarl? that's too much. And what is it that Emgyr did not conquer and the islands flourish? In short, garbage is not logical with this Kerris comes out. You also get a skill point for helping her. Figs there, outplayed. Not any women at the head. YYY

I
IvanX0 11.12.21

Mlyaya accidentally deleted it started to download version 1.6 again saves there was a question whether it is possible to insert them into the game? Or will there be some kind of incompatibility between versions?