3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hero of the North 11.12.21 12:52 am

The Witcher 3 Ending (Suddenly Spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, there are some questions about the ending, I will be glad for the answers
Spoiler Can you save Vesemir? (I didn’t collect all the fighters before the attack on Kaer Morhen, does this affect the plot?)
I didn’t take Emhyr’s gold for Ciri and in the epilogue they said that Geralt lives from order to order ..
Actually, Ian and Triss both kicked me off (if you choose an ode from them mentioned in the ending?)
What happens if you make Dijkstra king?
Ciri's last words (before synthesis, ala Mass Effect affect anything?)
And is it possible to dissuade Ciri from the title of Empress of the Nilfs?
Lambert actually dumped me with the sorceress Keira Meitz, it seems, who made the cure for the plague
Actually, the three witches ate the children, but what will happen if you take the side of the spirit?
Igosha bewitched, the baron's wife went crazy because of the loss of children and her daughter dumped
If Radovid was not killed, what would happen in the end?
One of the generals of the Wild Hunt won over to his side, what will happen if this is not done?

176 Comments
Sort by:
I
IvanX0 11.12.21

Oh, and I was still tormented by such a question if Keira was to be overwhelmed or sent to his death to Rodovid Lambert under KM of that? or bruises and cuts?)

S
Syslik430 11.12.21

Last night I finally finished the game, got the following ending:
Spoiler1. Ciri - became a witch (I think this is a good ending for her)
2. Geralt with Triss.
3. The Baron hanged himself.
4. Children are alive and live in a shelter in Novigrad.
5. Keira with Lambert.
6. Radovid, Dykstra, Bastard Junior killed.
7. Temeria Vassal.
8. Emhyr is alive and cleans his ranks.
9. Skellige thrives under the rule of Kerris.
I will rest for a couple of weeks and for the second run, I will try to get a different ending and play differently. What do you think 2 large DLS will develop during the game's plot or after?

And I hope the Poles will not abandon the universe of The Witcher, I would like to see the next game dedicated to the adventures of Ciri.

S
Spartacus1971 11.12.21

Damn, I can't understand one thing, I sort of helped her everywhere, went with Ciri wherever she asked, and why did I get a bad ending?

O
Orogon 11.12.21

Everyone's attention. There is a complete guide to all endings here. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=449950060

And what is my ending on my first playthrough
Spoiler 1. Radovid is dead. Completed the tasks "Eye for an Eye", "Deadly Conspiracy" and "Enemy of the People". After sailing to the island for Ciri, he made the quest "Affairs of State Importance". There we choose Roche's side and wet Dijkstra. In this case, Emgyr will conquer the entire north. Want to free the north? Don't kill Dijkstra.
2.Temeria is a vassal state. Nilfgaard is everywhere.
3.Ciri becomes empress. To do this, you must not take money from Emhyr when you bring Ciri. By the way, when she wakes you up in Kaer Morhen, you must immediately go to Emgyr. Then smash the Avalakha laboratory. In Kaer Morhen, you play snowballs, choosing the second dialogue option. On the advice of the Lodge, let her go alone.
4. The baron is alive, looking for a doctor for his wife.
5. Stayed with Triss. I like her better. Ian is too arrogant and arrogant, I kicked her off. Completed the "Now or never" quest with Triss. At the pier he persuaded her to stay and said "I love you." This is the first line. If you do Yen's quest "Last Wish", tell Yen that you don't love her. If you confess to both Ian and Triss, then * spoiler here * you will be left with nothing. Both of you will be stitched.
6. Keira and Lambert will leave together. The couple are still. For this I sent Keira to Kaer Morhen. During her quest, he convinced her that "Radovid forgives nothing to anyone, especially sorceresses." There will be a type of such an answer.
7. Keris rules on Skellig.
And further. Vesemir dies anyway. He cannot be saved. The rest of the plot will be tied to his death. Well, how. part of the plot will be tied.

I go through the second time. Here I have bugged quests "Eye for an Eye", "Deadly Conspiracy" and "Enemy of the People". Therefore,
SpoilerRadovid will remain alive. He will conquer the North and will burn everyone he can. The Spanish Inquisition is simply a kindergarten compared to him. Emhyr will be killed. Ciri will become a witch. Not a very ending for me.
You can find out the rest in that guide above. There are all the endings, everything is scheduled. But beware of spoilers. There are a lot of them.

O
Orogon 11.12.21

Syslik430
It seems like DLS will occur after the plot. Since in one of them we will go to Toussaint. To the country in the South. And during the battle with the Wild Hunt, you won't go to other countries too much)

A
AlfRenegad 11.12.21

Can you please tell me what happens if I want to leave Gerold with such an eternal hikan?
Is it necessary to choose someone, and if not, then what will happen in the end in terms of the witcher's relationship with the opposite sex? It's just that I associate Gerold with a dude who can sniff chips, fuck women, while not getting old practically and not getting sick with any nasty things, in general, the ideal version of a tramp.

B
Barca Hannibal 11.12.21

Who collected all the pictures?)) Damn 196 collected) I feel that a couple of everything remained) but where to look for them without a clue)
my ending 35 lvl cat equipment 4 swords too 4 Ciri the witcher Herald with Triss))
AlfRenegad
You can confess your love to two and stay in the end one) and you will be your own master)
Orogon
ending depends only on the plot with Ciri) in the elven castle when she enters the white coldness, she will have memories) THIS will be the end of the GAME) there, in my opinion, she reproduces 4 plots)

Y
YouShallFollow 11.12.21

Who completed the game, what do you think about the two good endings: Ciri the witch and Ciri the empress? Against the background of such a kosher patch, I want to go through a second time, already humanly, but I still can't decide which ending is more canonical and correct. Likewise, I don’t know what to do with Diykstroy. Who thinks about this?

M
MLShadow 11.12.21

YouShallFollow
Ciri smeared with mud and torn apart by monsters for a pittance in place of 10 of which will be hundreds or Empress Ciri who is able to really influence the world in which she lives, which one is a good ending, and which one is bad, and most importantly, what do you think is really worthy of Ciri?
But with Diykstroy, this is already a failure of the developers, as the leader of the conspirators, he could well unite the north to fight the empire, becoming the head of Novigrad and Redania, and giving Roche to Temeria. But he, for some reason, decides to betray everyone to commit suicide, as he does it in the presence of the witcher. Consider that it is not you who decide the fate of Diykstry, but the developers decided for you.

s
saa0891 11.12.21

YouShallFollow

Who completed the game, what do you think about two good endings: Ciri the Witch and Ciri the Empress?

Well, here everyone decides for himself, Ciri the Empress seems to be preferable, this is the first time I passed, but given what a hot-tempered character Ciri has, I'm not sure that she will make a good Empress.
It is a pity that after passing through it is impossible to meet her, for example, in the same palace of the emperor, in new cool clothes, talk to her, etc.
SpoilerWhen she was leaving to destroy the white cold, I was already thinking kirdyk, and was very upset, and then such a pleasant surprise, and the winter was great.

Likewise, I don’t know what to do with Diykstroy.

Dykstra at the expense, there is nothing to think about, although all the same cool phrases he soaked.

G
Guragcha 11.12.21

I decided for myself - the best option: the
Baron is dead.
Keira lives with Lambert, made a cure for the plague,
Empress Ciri.
Keris the queen.
Radovid is dead, fucking psychopath.
Dijkstra is dead, although he feels sorry for him. (by the way, it is not at all clear where he came from in the game, in the book he dumped in Zerikania) The
Witcher was left alone, because it is not fucking to powder the brains of Yenifer and Triss.

E
EtoPashka 11.12.21

Have you given up these endings? All the same, there will be no one from the acquaintances in the world (in the sense that you will not meet anyone). All that remains is to delve into the life of an ordinary witcher ..

S
SveTTka 11.12.21

Ah, I don't want to kill Dijkstra. Damn, well, the north conquered by the Nilfs does not make me happy. Everyone has happily forgotten that we are playing as northerners. But, for the regency of Dijkstra, you will have to kill Roche, and this is very bad. The hand does not rise. For me personally, this choice is the most difficult.

D
Diablonos 11.12.21

He said to Emgyr that Ciri was dead, and he himself went to the Witcher with her around the world. And I don't care that the Emperor has a spy on every corner and my lie will soon be revealed, this is a good fairy tale for not particularly smart children under 14 years old.
So did the free state of Temeria under the heel of the Empire and that's all.
So what is called a good ending in this game is moronic (bullshit) for moronic downs.
And to go through all this dregs again, after the shitty 1.07 which ruined several quests for me, somehow there is no desire.

A
Andrean0 11.12.21

There are different endings, but who knows how, according to Andrzej Sapkowski's books, Nilfgard became a peasant in the war or not?

n
nig.low 11.12.21

SveTTka
But, for the regency of Dijkstra, you will have to kill Roche, which is very bad. The hand does not rise. For me personally, this choice is the most difficult.

SpoilerYou choose neutrality, thereby getting out of this dirty game started by both sides.
It is not Geralt who kills, but the circumstances are so developing, let's say not in favor of those who decided (Roche and the rest) to go over to the side of the Assassin and the pervert - (Emperor Emgyr).
Fili beautifully avenged, Redania is free from the madman.

Why is this situation bad for you?

S
SveTTka 11.12.21

nig.low
Maybe even better. Only I have already received the quest. That is, I visited the port warehouse and talked with the three conspirators. Now you probably won't be able to reverse.

E
Ennxte 11.12.21

Well what can I say, to be honest, at the end I almost shed a tear, having passed the game. My ending:
1) Ciri stopped White Cold and survived (it was hard to part with her)
2) Cirilla went to Emhyr and became an empress (as anyone, I liked Emhyr, in any case, he is better than Diykstra and even more so Radovid). Emygr purged and removed all the conspirators.
3) Radovid, Bastard and Dijkstra are dead (Radovid was even a little sorry, he looked so pitiful, but a pitiful end was put to the fierce madman; The bastard slammed without hesitation, on emotions. Dudu would be a good replacement for him; and Dijkstra ... turned too abruptly, deciding to change the game overnight)
4) Keris rules on Skellig, even if the islanders have lost their former grip, but they are doing well (from the very first meeting, Keris liked it, decided to fully support her)
5) Eskel became the caretaker of Kaer Morhen (I think everything will be fine there)
6) Lambert is now with Keira (this is what he did not expect so much)
7) The Baron is alive and is looking for his wife to heal her damaged mind (and he is still a normal man, but I'm afraid for his lands, his people are doing lawlessness there, he helped them with what I could, did not allow to rob the peasants, rape the girl)
And finally Geralt left with Triss and live happily ever after (glad for them, both deserve a good life).
I'm happy with my ending, as well as with the whole game, and the message that Geralt's story is over caused a mean tear.
I hope for the continuation of games in this universe. No comment. And later, with the release of add-ons, I will arrange another walkthrough, already more meaningful, with in-depth knowledge of the Witcher books and so on.

f
freeman2040 11.12.21

Hmm, I was left in the end in melancholy and loneliness, because I did not play snowballs. An epic choice.
Other choices affecting the ending are also not obvious: I
went to the council of sorceresses with Ciri. I just went to support her, to give advice. Why is this a bad choice? Moreover, she kind of asked me to go (I don't remember exactly).
Didn't let the elf's laboratory be smashed. I thought that smashing someone else's house was not very correct. It turns out that letting go of your anger is a good example.
In general, they spoiled the end with these idiotic elections. It's just a shame that because of some delusional choice, everything ended this way.

It is unlikely that Ciri died in a bad ending. She just didn't go back to Geralt. Indeed, in the other two endings, she somehow was able to return. Why should she die in this one? Because Geralt didn't play snowballs with her?
And Geralt, too, is unlikely to die. There are low-level drowners who fall with one blow. The truth about him was not mentioned at all in the final story.

n
nig.low 11.12.21

SveTTka
Only I have already received the quest. That is, I visited the port warehouse and talked with the three conspirators. Now you probably won't be able to reverse.

SpoilerYou can exit this game at this stage by choosing neutrality. Dijkstra will give you a hint of neutrality - don't miss this.
Nobody will force you to kill. Circumstances will decide everything.
In this dirty game, I no longer trusted Roche, or rather their reasonable actions. There is no longer a smell of their patriotism.
I do not share here the sympathy of many for the murderer and pervert Emgyr. Thanks to the developers for giving the choice between - licking and not licking the emperor's ass