3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Igromator 20.12.21 01:07 am

All vehicles and vehicles in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In this topic, I want to discuss the innovations that await us. Apparently they will make the cars more functional. In the trailer, you can see that the roof of the car is going down. I don’t assume anything about gasoline, it was not in any of the series, so I think it disappears. Tunning? Maybe. But small - painting there, spoiler, hubcaps, tires. With damage to the car, I think they will conduct a small processing. More realistic damage, scratches. About the animation of the car theft, I think they will add something like that ... I don't even know what)) Maybe they will make an animation such as throwing a citizen out of the window without opening the door.
I would like missions of a taxi driver, firefighters, police.

What are your opinions?
112 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Your cap 20.12.21

I would like the cars to fly off wheels, bumpers. The animation is already quite normal when stealing. I would like the cars to have wipers, so that they work in the rain, and there are gas tanks, otherwise in GTA 4 they were not 0_0

B
Bola1695 20.12.21

I would like to be able to open the trunk, hood, open / close windows.

x
xCyberpunKx 20.12.21

I want people to be put in the trunk. Not only the living, but also the corpses.

C
Champion 2016 20.12.21

I want to bring back the rule of two cars

T
The_Igromator 20.12.21

on a segolnenny day, the hoods and doors of gta4 cars fly off if you enter them. in general, the idea of ​​opening the hoods and trunks is interesting. add an opportunity like this. crashed at high speed, stalled. I took out a repair kit from the trunk (I think a car thief understands engines) and twisted the thread. shops made not only clothes, but a type of car service. Throw spare wheels in the trunk like a xenus.

B
Blon to die 20.12.21

I want CUSTOMIZATION
not tuning, but so that if, say, Sentinels drove in Los Santos, they would be different if possible - one has a spoiler, the other has non-standard wheels (HERE - in GTA IV the wheels are always the same), the third something else ... so that the topic of the wreck was developed, and we could sometimes see a car without a bumper or there with spots of paint .. damn, a screen with a car theft right from the track still haunts me, just a thrill, just a thrill !

-
-SlashuuR- 20.12.21

If there is snow in the mountains, then I would like to be able to put studded tires on the wheels of cars, which will make it easier to control the car on the snow.

T
The_Igromator 20.12.21

And from where infa that there will be snow at all? ))

C
Champion 2016 20.12.21

Does California even have snow?

f
fastdimka 20.12.21

I want the bumpers to fall off and the steering wheel to finally turn and also so that the gas tank is at least drawn and FSUs will it explode or not.

W
Wild rider 20.12.21

Champion 2008

yes. in the mountains.

R
RiZ444 20.12.21

Of the damage, I want the platsik parts (bumpers, headlights, grilles) to break like plastic, and not crumple like iron. So that the bumpers and wheels fall off. A lot of different extra cars. And I want lowrider tuning, all the same LA is the capital of this style. Otherwise, everything seems to be fine.

T
The_Igromator 20.12.21

with fallen off bumpers I also support it. now if we go back to the same animation gg. if you look back and return to vice city. we see there that he just kicks out of the car by the hand. in dignity, he threw him out and also beat him with his hands or feet. in 4 parts and beat and just threw out. and threatened with a weapon and with the butt of a Kalash and a shotgun hit ... progress on the face. I think they will come up with an interesting new thing. Rockstar, as everyone knows, is anxious about the little things. remember at least the scratches on the car. how yy switches radio stations. I would like to see how yy changes gears. opens the trunk again. well, since it started, I think gasoline would not hurt))) dumping from the cops endlessly on the same wheelbarrow would not work)

B
Blon to die 20.12.21

So, everyone knows that cars in GTA for the most part resemble real cars in parts. Some of them P had previously bypassed, but I think that analogs of the following cars may well appear in the fifth part:
- Mustang of the last 7 years
- Nissan 350Z
- Mazda RX-8
- Lambo Miura
- the last Dodge Challenger
- Porsche Cayenne
- Lexus RX350 ( Habanero is still more similar to other models)
- "treshka" BMW of the penultimate generation (you can call it an elongated Sentinel, you can still somehow)
- Ford F-series pickups (these are the BEST SELLING CARS IN AMERICA)
- Chevrolet Cobalt
- Mazda 3

Don't call it a flood, my assumptions are based on a dozen articles from sites like LAtimes or driving.ca about the best-selling / stolen (or "most" anything else) cars in the city

T
The_Igromator 20.12.21

No one thinks it will be a flood, I think. Mustang I would be glad. or in general that a thread of muscle cars. rockstar will only make cars look like real ones. I think this is due to the fact that cities are prototypes of real cities, as well as with cars. in 4 there are many cars with references to the real model.

T
Tim 20.12.21

I think this is due to the fact that cities are prototypes of real cities, and with cars
I thought about it for a long time?

in 4 there are many cars with references to the real model,
but yes, because before there were no references at all

k
killa211 20.12.21

I want to add tractors with the ability to hitch trucks and trucker missions returned.

A
Alesha1994 20.12.21

I would like to see the airbags

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 20.12.21

killa211
The territory of Santos alone and the countryside for cargo transportation will not be enough, even if the city is larger than Liberty City in 4-ka. In addition, long-legged cars will have nowhere to turn around, because they need to be driven from city to city, and not around the city.

T
The_Igromator 20.12.21

tractors with trailers will be anyway. in the trailer, the tractor goes by once. the last screenshot with the dude on the trailer is two. maybe the trucker mission will return