3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Igromator 20.12.21 01:07 am

All vehicles and vehicles in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In this topic, I want to discuss the innovations that await us. Apparently they will make the cars more functional. In the trailer, you can see that the roof of the car is going down. I don’t assume anything about gasoline, it was not in any of the series, so I think it disappears. Tunning? Maybe. But small - painting there, spoiler, hubcaps, tires. With damage to the car, I think they will conduct a small processing. More realistic damage, scratches. About the animation of the car theft, I think they will add something like that ... I don't even know what)) Maybe they will make an animation such as throwing a citizen out of the window without opening the door.
I would like missions of a taxi driver, firefighters, police.

What are your opinions?
112 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 20.12.21

Well, there is definitely a zentorno in the online store, but I don't know about a motorcycle

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 20.12.21

Kirill22092
In the online store in a single? Someone bought, rode a single on it? It's just that I'm making a mod for realistic car physics, and this car and a few others don't want to change in the game. I'll spawn this car with a trainer, so I thought - maybe it's not there at all for a single?

I
Ilya233 20.12.21

nigga40000 A
Huntley motorcycle? Only there is such a jeep, but there is no motorcycle at all

C

Ilya233 Right
, jeep. I memorized)))) Hello, buddy, by the way! I returned to fashion again))) After the update, I can't understand why the cars don't change ... The main ones have already been replaced, they remained from the DLC.

a
alexdoksh 20.12.21

I found the Pegassi Zentorno supercar in the courtyards of houses, I don’t remember exactly for a long time, but on the map this place is Western Vinewood, I darted around the houses when I was looking for Beverly when he climbs out of the trash can and clicks Franklin, as soon as I saw such a car immediately in I took the garage to Franklin's new house, good luck in your search;)))

I
Ilya233 20.12.21

nigga40000
Hello, hello. For some reason, your answer was not highlighted in my notifications. Although I should have ...

C

alexdoksh CLEAR
THANKS !!!

Ilya233
Happens! I’m trying to change this car (in general, 10-15 units in 2 files do not work), but in the game there are no changes at all. I’m trying to find out the reason ...

a
alexdoksh 20.12.21

I will add a little

C

alexdoksh
Thanks bro !!!! I'll try to find it in the game right now.

C
CrowBY 20.12.21

nigga40000
in the online store is definitely there, I bought myself

T
Technic82 20.12.21

nigga40000
Zentorno is in the internet store, I checked it on purpose ...

B
Boss_Timurchik 20.12.21

zentorno also appears near los santos caste, but this is also not necessary once at a time