3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Igromator 20.12.21 01:07 am

All vehicles and vehicles in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In this topic, I want to discuss the innovations that await us. Apparently they will make the cars more functional. In the trailer, you can see that the roof of the car is going down. I don’t assume anything about gasoline, it was not in any of the series, so I think it disappears. Tunning? Maybe. But small - painting there, spoiler, hubcaps, tires. With damage to the car, I think they will conduct a small processing. More realistic damage, scratches. About the animation of the car theft, I think they will add something like that ... I don't even know what)) Maybe they will make an animation such as throwing a citizen out of the window without opening the door.
I would like missions of a taxi driver, firefighters, police.

What are your opinions?
112 Comments
Sort by:
g
gavrila91 20.12.21

Waffen
on the site inside the game there are army vehicles

V
Vuzya 20.12.21

Who flew the hydra?
I have not found it on zankud yet.

x
xxxDiabloNeroxxx 20.12.21

Vuzya Did
n't find it either, they cut it out or left it on DLC, it was in the trailer

V
Vuzya 20.12.21

And another question, this is not really a technique, this is equipment. does anyone know where to get the demolition gear from the bank robbery mission in paleto bay?
Really, such a charm was made stupidly for one time. I do not believe)

... THEKILLER. 20.12.21

BergoVic
can stand on an overpass in a quarry

x

Vuzya
Try to look at a military base, because for the sake of this armor we hijacked a military truck with equipment, it's not a fact of course, but you never know, otherwise, for example, you can find a reservation at the police station in the LAN, maybe I haven't tried it myself either, very good it will be difficult

J
Jay c 20.12.21

There is no hydra or tank at the military base! The tank was only when you steal a military helicopter from the base. I also wanted to steal Hydra and put figs in my hangar!

x

Jay C
You probably were not at a military base, because tanks are on duty along the perimeter of the base (within it) along the fence, but there really is no hydra.

J
Jay c 20.12.21

xxxApocalypsexxx
No, I was on it and there were no tanks running around the perimeter, it is easy to get into the base without arousing suspicion, you take a plane and rise higher into the sky, you fly up to the base and almost jump out with a parachute, then you need to plan to a large hangar, and you can shoot from a sniper rifle with a silencer. Of course, after a couple of shots, the alarm is raised, but only soldiers are running around and trucks and jeeps are driving. And so who wants to get there from the ground through the checkpoint, for example, do not last long.

x

Jay C
Then you most likely have a bug, you have already died from a tank more than once when you tried to steal a fighter from a military base.

o
olegofan 20.12.21

a hexer motorcycle like johnny klebitz stands in palletto bay sometimes bikers hang out next to them when they are stolen they start to smack

l
lEGlGnoml 20.12.21

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/career/vehicles

All vehicles can be viewed here.

D
DeXSTREaM 20.12.21

Guys, help, who will tell you where you can find, in what area, Saber GT? I met them several times, but, alas, it was not possible to save ... I
also know there is a trick, depending on the model on which you ride, the environment from the car changes, for example, I took a jeep, many more SUVs began to drive around if I took a racing type Rapid GT - more sports car rides. So, maybe someone knows what to ride in order to have the likelihood of the appearance of the Saber GT

D
Dark machine 20.12.21

Why did Rockstar make it small ...

After all, it would be much more interesting to ride this one.
Or maybe left for the next part for a sweet

Or on this)))

O
OrisLumenis 20.12.21

Better on this

K
Kramer 20.12.21

DeXSTREaM
Since Saber GT is a muscle car, it is based on ideas on muscle cars.

R
RiZ444 20.12.21

what the hydraulics and paint job did not do for lowriders is an epic fail.

G
GTAman 20.12.21

Are lowriders still in vogue?

R
RiZ444 20.12.21

Quite, especially in the south and west of the United States. Exhibitions / festivals / shows. And in LA there are many lowriders and their fans. It was just necessary to transfer the developments from MC LA ..

B
BergoVic 20.12.21

They are always in fashion. Especially the colored people in California. They just stopped writing about them.
Rockstar in the Theme - In 2005, the film Sunday Driver was shot about lowriding and the people within this culture.
And MCLA paid a lot of attention to him.
In GTA V, just black and Latinos are far from the fore.
And it makes no sense to add such a complex element to the game just from the bulldozer.