3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Igromator 20.12.21 01:07 am

All vehicles and vehicles in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In this topic, I want to discuss the innovations that await us. Apparently they will make the cars more functional. In the trailer, you can see that the roof of the car is going down. I don’t assume anything about gasoline, it was not in any of the series, so I think it disappears. Tunning? Maybe. But small - painting there, spoiler, hubcaps, tires. With damage to the car, I think they will conduct a small processing. More realistic damage, scratches. About the animation of the car theft, I think they will add something like that ... I don't even know what)) Maybe they will make an animation such as throwing a citizen out of the window without opening the door.
I would like missions of a taxi driver, firefighters, police.

What are your opinions?
112 Comments
Sort by:
s
spitfire 26 rus 20.12.21

Until the game came out, here you can tell something interesting about vehicles and vehicles that you noticed in trailers and screenshots.
After the game is released, you can discuss the features and capabilities of a particular technique in GTA 5.
Various additions to the game will be released, including vehicles.

You can dig around here and find something interesting about GTA transport http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=532469

Police helicopter in GTA 5, almost a copy of a real LAPD helicopter.
Eurocopter AS350

The game will feature a replica of the "Eurocopter EC 130" helicopter.
This helicopter will be used in a mission in which you need to steal a dude from FIB.

Spoiler PlayGround.ru
All cars in GTA 4 and GTA 5 are shod with Atomic tires. The airship in the game displays an advertisement for this company.
In reality, there is the same airship, with an advertisement for the well-known company "Good Ear", which also produces car tires.

Spoiler
"Cuban-800", in reality it is "Cessna 310"

There will be at least 5 large aircraft in the game, not counting the "Shamal".

Three of them are large passenger liners.

1. The largest passenger plane is similar to the Boeing 747. In GTA 4, it was not possible to fly on it (but in GTA 5 everything is possible ...).
Spoiler

2. The second liner, unlike the first, has not 4, but only 2 engines. And it's smaller. It looks like a plane from GTA SA, where it was called "AT-400".

3. At the third passenger liner, the engines are in the tail section. It will probably be called "Luxor"

4. Probably the largest in GTA 5, there will be a cargo plane "Andromada"
This plane has 8 engines, 4 on each wing. A large cargo hatch will open at the back. Most likely it will be possible to enter this plane even with a tank.

5. And one more big plane.
Military transport aircraft "Titan". Replica of the C-130 Hercules aircraft.
He, too, like Andromeda, will open a large cargo hatch behind. Perhaps this is from him in the second trailer Trevor drives out in a jeep.

In some areas of Los Santos, trams will run.
Spoiler

Now the tram was shown on the official website, in the video "CNT". http://www.rockstargames.com/V/ru_ru/lsbc/exciting-music-and-entertainment/tv

Spoiler
Huge loaders will work at the docks.

F
FucQ 20.12.21

I didn't know about trams, thanks.

s
spitfire 26 rus 20.12.21

Even in GTA SA there was only one fighter, in GTA 5 there will be two of them!

1. The name of the first in the game is still unknown. It looks like the "F-16 Fighting Falcon", except that the nose and rear of this aircraft (with two tails) looks like those of Russian fighters ("MiG-29", "SU-27"). And unlike the F-16, this one has a bifurcated air intake.
Spoiler

2. The second is the "Hydra" vertical takeoff and landing attack aircraft. He returned to us from GTA SA.
The tail and nose are from the F-35B, everything else is from the McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II.
In order to take off or land, Hydra does not need a runway, he can even sit on the roof of a house. For this, it has retractable controlled jet nozzles,
Spoiler

If you want to watch aerobatics on the Hydra in GTA SA, type this name on YouTube - GTA SA Hydra Stunts [HD]

G
GTAman 20.12.21

Even the airship was not invented from scratch. I didn't know about the rest either, thanks.
Whatever one may say, but military aircraft (and flyable passenger and transport) in the context of a game about bandits are still exotic. Obviously, we are waiting for no less crazy plot than it was in SA.

C
Champion 2016 20.12.21

GTAman, of
course, especially since Epsilon and UFO particles are declared in the achievements, so MINLOs will also be

T
Tula Potsik 20.12.21

GTAman
Do you remember the mission in the episodes - for the biker Johnny to steal a truck with prisoners? Even then, the inclinations to move away from the poor kill / steal / blow up. I hope they developed this theme and there will be tasks to capture a plane or a train with passengers, this will be an adventure.

S
Sepulcher 20.12.21

Frieght (or will it have a different name in GTA 5?) Is apparently the prototype of the American EMD-SD40 diesel locomotive. Only here the SD40 is a six-axis one, unlike our Frieght'a.

pix.PlayGround.ru

G
GTAman 20.12.21

Champion2008 of
course, especially since Epsilon and UFO particles are declared in the achievements, so there will be MINLOs too.
There will be room for numerous Mulders and Scully.

Tula potsik
Do you remember the mission in the episodes - for biker Johnny to steal a truck with prisoners?
Didn't play.

The Sepulcher
Frieght (or will it have a different name in GTA 5?) Appears to be the prototype of the American EMD-SD40 diesel locomotive.
On the contrary, only. The prototype is what it is based on.

T
Tula Potsik 20.12.21

GTAman
Play while there is time, in addition to about bikers, especially since their group and the main character will be in the top five to wage war with Trevor. You will be more informed.

s
spitfire 26 rus 20.12.21

Spoiler 1. The game will have an analogue of "Infinity FX"

2. Ryder's car "Picador", from GTA SA, has returned.

Its analogue "Chevrolet El Camino" 1970

3. Car "Tornado" in a convertible version.

4. Chrysler Crossfire
PlayGround.ru

it will be in the game
Spoiler

B
BergoVic 20.12.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
There was also in trailer 2, but still - AM DB5 Bond, number just like my DR - 22.08.

s
spitfire 26 rus 20.12.21

BergoVic

T
TommyAssassin 20.12.21

For some reason, cars with similar bumpers in GTA under the bumper itself do not have any bumper mounts. A trifle, but somehow unrealistic.

s
spitfire 26 rus 20.12.21

Military helicopter "Hunter".
Analogue "McDonnell Douglas AH-64 Apache" (Apache) - the main attack helicopter of the US Army.
Spoiler

S
Sepulcher 20.12.21

spitfire 26 rus
Hunter is great. Armed with a cannon (or machine gun) and 4 rocket launchers. Epic.

s
spitfire 26 rus 20.12.21

father "Sikorsky CH-53E SuperStallion", mother "Chinook CH-47". The kid will most likely be called "Cargobob".
Spoilers, if this one

fell in love with this

one, they would have such a baby.

s
spitfire 26 rus 20.12.21

Jeeps enter the Titan plane through the rear cargo hatch.

S
Sepulcher 20.12.21

spitfire 26 eng
Hope that we will be able to transport cars in cargo planes. In SA, it was possible with the help of a modification to get an enlarged version of the Andromada aircraft with a well-developed cargo compartment. You can transport a vehicle, but it jumps around the entire compartment during flight, as a result of which the vehicle explodes. Maybe this moment will be more elaborated here.

s
spitfire 26 rus 20.12.21

Sepulcher
judging by the second trailer and this screenshot, Rockstar has worked on making it possible to transport cars on an airplane. I think cars will not jump on the cargo hold, unless of course they do a barrel or dive on the plane in the air.

S
Sepulcher 20.12.21

It seems that everyone who was expecting the opportunity to fly on huge jumbo jets was nodding off. Several people have already reported that there is no way to get on such a plane. But we have all seen this screenshot:

pix.PlayGround.ru

And Trevor is not flying on Shamal or Titan. Or staging ...