3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Igromator 20.12.21 01:07 am

All vehicles and vehicles in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In this topic, I want to discuss the innovations that await us. Apparently they will make the cars more functional. In the trailer, you can see that the roof of the car is going down. I don’t assume anything about gasoline, it was not in any of the series, so I think it disappears. Tunning? Maybe. But small - painting there, spoiler, hubcaps, tires. With damage to the car, I think they will conduct a small processing. More realistic damage, scratches. About the animation of the car theft, I think they will add something like that ... I don't even know what)) Maybe they will make an animation such as throwing a citizen out of the window without opening the door.
I would like missions of a taxi driver, firefighters, police.

What are your opinions?
112 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shufleshka 20.12.21

People, tell me how to open the cargo compartment in the titanium aircraft (ps3)

Y
Yomka 20.12.21

like a kick. somewhere there was.

d
dimka3991 20.12.21

Shufleshka
Fomkoy

s
spitfire 26 rus 20.12.21

how to hijack a Titan in a single? the military does not allow to do this! Is there any way?
And another question, is it possible to open the rear cargo hatch in a Cargobob helicopter? I tried it, it opens a little and that's it, but is it possible to open it completely?

a
andys1 20.12.21

Hi guys ... I have not played GTA 5 yet, I want to play, but the question torments me))) About cars. ... As far as I understand, you can buy good cars there, for money, do tuning them for money ... But I wonder if it makes sense, and whether it will be interesting to do it, because as far as I know, you can approach any car you like. , drive out the driver, get into it and leave .. So I wanted to ask if there is any zest, maybe it is not so easy to steal a car, as I think, maybe they won't let me steal, or the police will chase, if you can take anything from everyone, then it seems to me not interesting to play

B
Bomber 20.12.21

andys1
Have you never played in GTA before?

A
AlSar 20.12.21

andys1
You will be morally ashamed to steal someone else's property.

B
BergoVic 20.12.21

Some cars like Z, Vacca, Bugatti, etc. still need to find and pick up.
And on the gaming Internet, you can buy and receive much faster. Your K.O.

a
andys1 20.12.21

I did not wait for a normal answer ... but oh well, another question - can you make a view from the cockpit (steering wheel) or not?

A
AlSar 20.12.21

andys1
Well, here's a normal answer.
Any car can be stolen.
The game is called a legal term meaning car theft.
This is its main idea and meaning.
Of course, the police, or the car owners themselves, will interfere with you in case of an open abduction.
But you can do absolutely everything, that's why we love GTA.
and the view from the cockpit (steering wheel) can be done or not?
No, this is not a racing simulator.
Only through a number of modifications.
In the fifth part, there are no such ones yet, due to the lack of a PC version.
This is not necessary because car salons are poorly worked out, for show.

a
andys1 20.12.21

AlSarThanks for the answer, I understand that you can steal any car ... But why then upgrade these cars, if you can throw this one, steal it much better ..... the meaning of the upgrade, it seems to me, is lost ... And more ... the meaning then BUY cars ..... I don't understand at all if, for example, you can just steal whatever you want ...

a
anri987 20.12.21

You can only hijack a trough of some kind, and those cars that are sold are nowhere to be found. And upgrades are needed to strengthen armor, bullet-resistant pokrishki, spoilers, turbochargers, etc.

A
AlSar 20.12.21

andys1
You can simply save it in your personal collection.
You can buy and steal the same thing.
Absolute freedom. It also makes sense.

v
vitaminchik228 20.12.21

I can't find what to do with me 14683 $ and the car costs 3000 $
I press buy writes not enough funds PLEASE HELP

s
spitfire 26 rus 20.12.21

4 March in the new DLC "The Business Update"

Do not multi-post, edit old messages.

V
Vitaly Drozdov 20.12.21

By the way, I would like to update where the helicopter stalled you get out and fix it Michael, Trevor, Franklin.

B
Bennedict 20.12.21

Where will the helicopter be located if you buy it on the Internet?

calling through leicester?

S
Sakateka 20.12.21

On the helipad you bought, Michael and Franklin in the city, marked on the map, next to the pier. And Trevor is near his shack, where the hangar is.

N
Nikita Lukashov 20.12.21

I installed Native Trainer, spawned andromeda and I want to open the ladder. Can you tell me how to open it?

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 20.12.21

Question: Zentorno car, huntley Jeep - are they even in the singleplayer? Or is this technique just for online?