3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 20.12.21 01:07 am

Fallout 4 or The Witcher 3? (Fallout 4)

This year there will be 2 top contenders for GOTY and RPG of the Year. Write your reasons and which game will be better? What do you think
207 Comments
Sort by:
M
MeXaHiK_ 20.12.21

The Witcher game is excellent, but after passing the desire to immediately start a new game is not. But with Fall 3 and Vegas, everything was different. For me, the gameplay and setting of Fall will be more interesting, but in the plot and cinematography, Fallout 4 is unlikely to bypass the Witcher.

o
onuyM_1 20.12.21

for folicha 4 !!!

K
Krixus 20.12.21

The Witcher 3 is an old Slavic tale - "in Velen the witcher waited .. blah blah blah." I don’t understand how an adult can like this at all? And the gameplay itself with the witcher's flair and primitive dialogues, for example, is not interesting to me. In addition to completing quests (where through one witch's instinct) there is, in fact, nothing to do in the world of the witcher - he is dead and static. For me, the Witcher is no match for Folaut.

I
Iasthope 20.12.21

To be honest, my soul is rooting for the Witcher, since I am a huge fan of this universe and I recognize the disadvantages of the game, I understand everything, I know that Fallout boast of its interactivity, a huge and detailed world and I also really like it, but still I would be happy if The Witcher won, it would be difficult, because Bethesda doesn't do bullshit, but I will believe.

E
Evil_Being 20.12.21

Different games, absolutely, each with a bias in different aspects and components. Those who praise one of these games and shit the other are utter idiots ... well, and a simple phrase: "To each his own."

PS - Follich himself used to shit and praised the Witcher, but he changed his mind, because it’s wrong, now I’m generally trying not to shit games, whatever they were (unless, of course, this is outright crap, which exists).

-
-Raixs- 20.12.21

They would unite, and not compete in the title of the game of the year. This would be a bomb. An interactive and beautiful open world from Besezda and an excellent storyline and quests from CDPR)))

a
armaham 20.12.21

MrWorld
Oblivion and Morowind are a breeze. Fallout 3 and Skyrim don't go for life. I hope for a fallout 4 and mass 4