3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 20.12.21 01:07 am

Fallout 4 or The Witcher 3? (Fallout 4)

This year there will be 2 top contenders for GOTY and RPG of the Year. Write your reasons and which game will be better? What do you think
207 Comments
Sort by:
K
K. V. 20.12.21

grunt87
"I'm not a fan of Sapkowski or Martin, but that doesn't stop me from considering The Witcher 3 the game of the year and the Game of Thrones the TV series of the year"

So the Witcher and the Game of Thrones have something that attracts you. And I guess what exactly.

g
grunt87 20.12.21

KV
in both projects is amazing work on the adaptation of books, excellent work of the writers, actors and the rest of the team. all the same, transferring the universe of books into a game or a film without being at the same time spat on fans or just lovers of a good "product" is worth a lot, these are not Uwe Boll's films.

Y
Yuri Pankov 20.12.21

gryunt87
about mmo I disagree. I hate talking to people, but I play in WWII. just to the point that all Morrowind is a dungeon wanker in essence. there is nothing deep in them and cannot be. the fall will be the same. Here's someone that sad drochevo delivers

S
Showy DiMak 20.12.21

Yuri Pankov
examples of deep rpg over the past 5 years in the studio. yes such that they were not "jerk off" in one form or another. what you are trying to appeal to is essentially a standard argument of any hater, you just need to substitute * game_name * and call some gameplay aspect of the game a jerk off. voila - you're on a horse. if you scored on a bunch of texts (books that deepen the study of the TEC universe, for example) - attention (!) - completely optional, which any developer could rightfully hammer into, then these are problems of your perception, not games. and there are many such examples. depth is realized precisely in elaboration, versatility, and not in a separate gameplay feature. if we talk specifically about the aspects of the gameplay, then the dungeons from me personally take far from the lion's share of the game time. distract yourself from story quests and entertain yourself. you will be surprised, but you will not be bored.

K
KOKOS_2015 20.12.21

Of course the Witcher 3: Fallout shit

m
meagarry 20.12.21

Yuri Pankov
any game - to one degree or another - is a jerk off. therefore your argument is about nothing.

S
Sater 20.12.21

KOKOS_2015
He (fallout4) has not yet come out to condemn so.
Although I also proceeded in my message from personal preference, I don't think so about the witcher.

B
BioFan 20.12.21

With all my expectations of Fallout 4, I would like to wish victory to the Poles. For them, this will be a much stronger personal achievement and a good motivation for further work. Just follych is an already formed popular series, which, without any special titles, is loved and expected by many. And Witcher 3 is the first game of this magnitude for the developers at CD Projekt RED, and what's more, it's a very successful game. Well done guys, in my opinion they fully deserve this award.

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.21

If you look from under the visor of your cap, then Falych is a mega-star general with stripes in three rows, and Genka is a snotty bum. Genka will be weak against Falich. Exactly ...

P
Pigling 20.12.21

How can you compare a game that has not yet been released with an already released one? What a stupid topic?
BioFan
To give a victory means to blow it out, Foul cannot blow it out ... I am quite loyal to the Witcher, but I repeat: Foul cannot blow it out, and in principle you yourself wrote why
Vanya Rygalov
Well, a snotty redhead is harsh ... But a megastar general - right here to the point

P
PaulTheApostle 20.12.21

Fallout 4: 3

k
kievitter 20.12.21

Two completely different games! The witcher is rest, fallout is painstaking work.

s
sobrichee 20.12.21

The Witcher 3 is a real RPG - because RPG is a role-playing, then here you are - play the role of the WITCH. So this is the work of the
Fallout 4 witcher - how can it be compared if she did not even come out - but judging by the videos, there will again be quests where a village of 30 inhabitants is afraid of an attack by 5 bandits and only YOU with a pistol can do it help. I hope this will not happen.
Conclusion in one game we play the role of a witcher, in the second game we play many roles of who we ourselves want to be. Which is better to find out later =)

m
meagarry 20.12.21

sobrichee because
RPG is
really role-playing ? you just called almost all games with a plot rpg =)

R
Reverrius 20.12.21

The settings are, of course, different, etc., but if you look at the overall quality of the project, then The Witcher 3 will be very, very difficult for the Gazebo to surpass.

M
MrWorld 20.12.21

Reverrius
Simply, the main plot and quests for a new folach and that's it! The Witcher in a coffin

L
Lyakseich 20.12.21

and what, folich 4 is already out? or how do you compare? surprisingly, neither a horse nor a cart and you share the skin of a bear that has not been killed))) it is too early to compare. we will wait for the release of folicha4 then and see which one is better)

m
mynameisfoxy 20.12.21

apparently - folich, in theory, should be much better optimized. well, I like the world of fallout much more than Skyrims and witchers. All this magic, dragons, the Middle Ages and other absurdities in me causes the strongest buhurt and attacks of hatred, however, rather, because of those tens of thousands of clone games that crooked developers sawed on the Internet at every corner where advertising was better than the game itself

M
MrWorld 20.12.21

San226
I went through all the quests in the game at a leisurely pace, the quests are interesting, but some are short. However, except for cleaning the camps of bandits and caves, nothing else remains

_
_Zeromus_ 20.12.21

I'll put it this way. If Fallout 4 is the same as Fallout 3, then it will be an epic fail. But if Besezda, something she learned from obsidian and make the heir to New Vegas, then these will be two equivalent games, one in the fantasy genre, the other in steam punk.