3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 20.12.21 01:07 am

Fallout 4 or The Witcher 3? (Fallout 4)

This year there will be 2 top contenders for GOTY and RPG of the Year. Write your reasons and which game will be better? What do you think
207 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 20.12.21

Fallout 3's varnish was a great game, but what do you need to learn from the Obisidians? Did they innovate?

S
Sinistre 20.12.21

meagarry
Ummm ... and the Role-Play Game transcript does not hint to you that he is right, and RPG is REALLY role-playing?
By sabzh: I have loved the Witcher series for a long time, besides, as it was already rightly said here, CD Projekt managed to do what happens VERY rarely, namely to make an excellent series of games based on the cult series of books, without causing anger and epileptic seizures in book fans. Well, folly ... for me this series died after Fallout 2, everything that happened afterwards, starting with Tactics and ending with NV, is already dull garbage (those who have not played the first two parts will not understand). So, the witcher should definitely have the RPG of the year, but the game of the year is questionable, because there is also GTA (although I don't like this series too much, I still admit that it was made excellently) ...

M
MrWorld 20.12.21

Sinistre
GTA is just a re-release. And where did you get the idea that the Witcher will become the game of the year? In F4 it is already clear that there will be a great game world, a lot of activities, etc. If they bring quests and a storyline and also improve the RPG system, then it will be GOTI without a doubt.

R
Richards 20.12.21

Why dirty slums are better than fantasy, do not talk nonsense gentlemen schoolchildren, if someone likes to delve into a rusty world with mutants, then this does not mean that an epic witcher will be bad. Rather, on the contrary, for those who like to dig de.me, and de.mo there will be everywhere because the world itself is a semblance of a sewer with an open world and sky, the atmosphere is clearly pulling on the American conspiracy that I hate, like the one in crappy bio-shocks and what arguments will make me to play this parasha, it is better to wait for the elder scrolls to continue than to play in this rusty, dirty sewer waste in the open air. I still do not understand the excitement for such shit.
I am writing without negativity, but damn it, what is it that makes this game wait? The atmosphere of rusty buildings with mutants of the same type?

S
Sinistre 20.12.21

MrWorld
The plot of the gazebo has forgotten how to do after TES 3, and it is unlikely that now something has changed in this regard. And about GTA ... I'm sorry, but you're not in the subject at all, parts 3, 4 and 5 differ in absolutely everything except the general ... genre, style, I don't know how to describe it (maybe the "spirit" of the game?) (But what if it referred to the fact that the PC version is a re-release of the PS-version, well, a re-release by a re-release, and the year of release is 2015). Now about the Witcher, we read carefully, I am quoting my own post: "The Witcher should definitely have an RPG of the YEAR", an RPG of the YEAR, not a GAME OF THE YEAR, the RPG system of the fall (starting with Tactics and beyond) is miserable, like a planted fret-prior, and, judging by the EZ, no one plans to improve it, they brought in the elements of the sims and, it seems that they thought: "it will do well!"

S
Sinistre 20.12.21

Darkus222
Well, yes, "Fallout 4, build your love"

v
viktorvvv555 20.12.21

This is how we will see fallout 4 with our own eyes, then we will compare

S
Sinistre 20.12.21

sozhah
The plot in NV is as flat as a pancake, after 10-15 minutes of advancement in the plot it is clear how it will end. For comparison, there is TEC 3, where such plot twists take place ... or Fall 2, there it is generally not clear to the very end how the plot will turn, here THIS is the plot of suitable RPGs, and Fall 3 and NV ... well, so ... fishlessness and cancer are fish ...

K
K. V. 20.12.21

viktorvvv555
Now the Witcher has at least some advantage. It will be too late to compare them in November.

S
Sinistre 20.12.21

sozhah, Well, with such general words, you can describe the entire history of our planet in 7-8 words, like: "Big BOOM, then op and the planet, then dinosaurs (which no one cares about), then op, and people, 21- century, where are billions of years? " Here's what your description of the Fallout 2 plot looks like. You can't argue with the lack of a plot in the 3rd folch, but in the RPG there MUST be a plot, fall 3, nv and the 4th (apparently) it will not be an RPG at all, but what An open-world sandbox shooter. It is for this reason that the fallch cannot become the RPG of the year, the game of the year - perhaps the RPG of the year - no.

S
Sinistre 20.12.21

sozhah "there is not a single RPG with a free world with a normal storyline"
RPG with an open world and a good storyline, hello Morrowind, hello Gothic 3, Two Worlds and you are here, oh, The Witcher 3, well, without you! Here are some RPG games with an open world, where the player is not connected in any way by the plot and at the same time he (the plot), I'm not afraid of the word, SCHYKAREN, so there is nothing to shove the shoals of developers on the limitations of the genre.
PS: As for the "tough power struggle" in the NV follicch ... I have a kindergarten around the corner of my house, well, in the nursery group, the battles for a cookie are tougher!

S
Showy DiMak 20.12.21

sozhah
Piranha Bytes, creators of the first three Gothic, would be offended at you for saying about the lack of normal plots in RPGs. I would especially highlight the second part, where there is also a struggle between the factions, even if there are two in total. I don't remember everything now, since it was a long time ago, but something like mercenaries / rebels and the official power of the kingdom. In this case, the GG can go along its own storyline, or get into one of the opposing sides. In any case, this is one of the most enjoyable, atmospheric and fabulous RPGs.

S
Sinistre 20.12.21

sozhah
witcher action RPG ... so what? And what about follych 3 and NV, in your opinion, a classic RPG in the spirit of DND? Don't tell my slippers! Now they do not make pure RPGs, so this comment of yours does not carry a semantic load. And the level of openness of the world ... Is the world open? open. Now on freedom ... have you played the Witcher 3 on YouTube? At least 3 options for completing EACH quest (except for some witch's orders), the plot does not bind you a bit, there is no desire to follow the plot - wander, complete orders, swing, the game is not linear, so this part of your opus does not make sense either. The number of dialogue options ... in the same extolled by you NV folly is also far from 50 response options.
PS: YES, and the very fact that in your comment there is only a childish attempt to swoop down on the Witcher (nothing personal, but the accusation of action-RPG NOW looks childish) already suggests that there are no comments to the rest of the games presented, so it has ALREADY been refuted your statement that, they say, there is no RPG with an open world and a powerful storyline at the same time. Already by the example of these games, I have proved that the lack of a plot in the Fall 3 and NV is not a limitation of the genre, but a hard jamb of the CURRENT composition of the developers of the Gazebo.

S
Schreps 20.12.21

MrWorld
How can I think if there is still no fallac?
I wonder what you thought when creating this topic.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 20.12.21

Kurumi Tokisaki
Dude, the theme is called felout or witcher and everyone has their say. For that chela who loves "sword fighting" the witcher will be the best, and this is his opinion. It's like a forum and everyone writes their own opinion. Where am I, you, or can he know the opinion of the majority? So your posts are very stupid unfortunately.

M
Magll 20.12.21

MrWorld Sorry
what? "Write your reasons and which game will be better?" Are you serious? Fallout 4 hasn't been released yet, and you are already discussing which is better or which is worse ... Stupidity!

M
MrWorld 20.12.21

Facepalm harmless beaver

X
X_ray_83 20.12.21

One is not a shooter, another is NEDORPG which is better?
The answer is nothing!

K
K. V. 20.12.21

X_ray_83
To point. But considering that a couple of months ago bethesda lured the lead developer of Halo and Destiny from Bungie to improve the shooter mechanics in Fallout, you can expect that the shooter will turn out to be a full-fledged one.

d
den_v_d 20.12.21

Fallout 4 or The Witcher 3?
comparing warm with soft is silly. one passed, the other is waiting.