3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[CHEK] ist 27.12.21 12:01 am

Alternative walkthrough of missions (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we write how it is easier to complete missions
For example: before a mission where you need to shoot down Toreno's
helicopter, you can enter the airport and take a homing rocket launcher and as soon as the helicopter takes off, shoot at it. And everyone won't have to chase him
147 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spirt 27.12.21

In the mission for Toreno, where Karl needs to deliver the contraband, there the helicopter needs to be protected. Before the mission, you can take an RPG in the parking lot of Las Venturas, and during the mission, you simply do not take an ordinary bazooka, and immediately go to the place.

J
Jura 27.12.21

GTAMAN: cool, I didn't even know.

g
gtalegend 27.12.21

In the mission for Toreno, where Karl needs to deliver the contraband, there the helicopter needs to be protected. Before the mission, you can take an RPG in the parking lot of Las Venturas, and during the mission, you simply do not take an ordinary bazooka, and immediately go to the place.
I did so by the way, the current RPG can be taken at the airport of San Fiero or where the dude with the dossier was among the ruins

S
Shepy11 27.12.21

I did so by the way the current RPG can be taken at the airport of San Fiero or where the dude with the dossier was among the ruins.
And there is also an RPG on the second tier of the parking lot on the northwestern outskirts of Las Venturas.

G
GTAman 27.12.21

I was wrong about the mission with Lok, even if I leave him, the mission can still fail when you completely lag behind Freddie, so be careful ...

-
-Arsenal- 27.12.21

And in the mission of N.O.E. shoot mona hydras with a machine gun and fly without any problems!

C
Chinad 27.12.21

Che Big Smoke to torture with a knife, it's better to use a chainsaw right away, it's easier for everyone.

G
GTAman 27.12.21

In the first mission, it is safer to ride your bike on the sidewalk.

f
fgsh 27.12.21

is it possible to play basketball san andrease.

a
aladdin 27.12.21

Is basketball a mission?

maybe everyone already knows this: in the Freefall mission, as soon as the plane can be seen on the horizon, immediately turn your plane sharply, and then that plane will fly right over you, and you will, as it were, get into the crown.

PS Temka is a little outdated. All have already passed the SA a million times in different ways, if they go through it again, then by the methods already known to all.

s
simple A 27.12.21

when you go through the race, enter RIPAZHA (this is when cars fly) drive yourself slowly so as not to fly away! and other cars will fly away and that's it! just don't re-enter this code while racing! otherwise the flying cars will return!

b
bmp26 27.12.21

There is a mission where you need to drive a military car to a military base and then get a helicopter and pick up a car on a helicopter and fly with it. So I advise you not to take the car and not get into a shootout with the military, but just find a jetpack or enter YECGAA, you will have a deathpack then just fly to the helipad, kill those who are there, knock out the helicopters from the machine gun and fly.

B
Barnett 27.12.21

Yes: ((with codes everything is always simple and easy, but without them ...

b
bmp26 27.12.21

You can find it.

s
simulator85 27.12.21

BMP26, JETPAK can be found in the public domain at an abandoned airfield after the GREEN GOO mission

F
Frank_Farmer 27.12.21

Hmm ... I don't know if they wrote this here, but still ...

During the mission for Catalina, where we chase the assholes on ATVs (the ones that robbed the liquor store), you can, firstly, shoot too ( together with Catalina), and secondly, if they dropped a suitcase with money, then it is best not to pick it up - you will lose time, but continue the chase! When you catch up with the last thief, you can safely go back and collect money.

B
Barnett 27.12.21

And it is even better to catch up with them on the Bull, which always stands near Catalina's house, on field roads it drives much faster and is easier to control.

J
Jura 27.12.21

"Hmm ... I don't know if they wrote it here"
It seems they wrote, only in a different topic;)

B
BMW3000 27.12.21

When you need to hijack a fighter in the Toreno mission, then so that fighters do not chase us, you must immediately destroy them

K
King in the world 27.12.21

BMW3000 Everyone knows this!