3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21 12:00 am

Best Game Ever ... ever (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Friends! Isn't it time to confess to ourselves?
167 Comments
Sort by:
U
Unicom 29.12.21

At the moment, the best of the new RPGs and I think it will remain so for another 3 years.

s
seffko 29.12.21

XBoy360
and you write to me about RPG if the witcher is an action RPG?

X
XBoy360 29.12.21

seffko
You play your character here for 200 hours. Almost any RPG has action. What do you think is an RPG? Gothic? Divinity? DA: I? So there is action everywhere. Or even then it would be correct to call them Turn-Based RPGs. So? I don’t understand what you’re trying to prove.

s
seffko 29.12.21

XBoy360
right now to play the character, oh wait, you can't kill a civilian, hmm, I'll go slaughter a succubus, or maybe not? Maybe he is needed for a quest, but no, it seemed (I will also hack into a mutagen).
In action RPG you don't have to think more than you need to. And divinity is not an action

X
XBoy360 29.12.21

seffko
In action RPG you do not need to think more than necessary.
A weighty argument. An action RPG is a kind of RPG. I do not understand the essence of the dispute. There is an action game with RPG elements, this is Deus Ex, for example, where there is simple pumping and sometimes dialogues, but mostly action. The Witcher is about something else and it's an action game. And if you decided to clarify the genres, then Divinity is, it turns out, following your logic, as I said above - Turn-Based-RPG. So, what is next? It's like arguing about whether rock is David Bowie or Poets Of The Fall. What's next?

s
seffko 29.12.21

XBoy360
Luuul, why are you painting this for me ??
Spoiler of rock types (shit) I don't know much

X
XBoy360 29.12.21

seffko
You just started some kind of dispute, I did not understand it, I wanted to more clearly explain the emptiness of your claims.

s
seffko 29.12.21

XBoy360
You really think that I will prove something on the Internet, lul. Did I write that the Witcher 3 is not a top game, and even more so, not a top RPG. At the Fabel 1st level.

c
caliskan 29.12.21

I don’t know about the best game in the history of video games, but this is at least the best game in the history of games that I have played. And even more so the best RPG. 83 hours in one playthrough, I did not play in any game. Skyrim barely passed. Folouts too. The Witcher 2 passed with pleasure, but there was not such a big world. Mass Effects were quite interesting with a plot, but it is difficult to call it an RPG. Some kind of corridor jester with several additional missions and a choice of answers in dialogues. AIM need not be mentioned. The DAO at one time began to pass, but did not master it. Now I can no longer play old games. And with all sorts of ancient isometric RPGs, I see no reason to compare. They are only suitable for oldfags.

s
sobrichee 29.12.21

Play Divinity OS for those who want role-playing.

s
st2050 29.12.21

With such a wretched (console) combat system, call the game the best. Pfff.

s
seffko 29.12.21

sobrichee
not bad, but short

A
AlexanderSky 29.12.21

Why are you here srach arranged just gloom children, what is the best RPG, what kind of fallout, it's just your taste and your opinion on which most of them don't give a shit) What can you know about RPG? Nothing at all, if someone hasn't spent a couple of years in top MMO RPGs in his life, they can push their dull chins and be silent. I will explain what a top RPG in a single is, this is what the grandfathers played Sacred and Diablo (well, except for the last Sacred, he was simply exiled into the trash of filth) and no other IMHO, as for the action RPG, they are all the same, the witcher stood out, and there are many shortcomings It was stupid to close your eyes to the fact that for the majority here this game is a masterpiece, and it is not necessary to say that this is far from a masterpiece trying to highlight and elevate your favorite useless game above a witcher such as fallouts and shmalouts, God, but no one gives a shit. How not to go to the forum,

s
seffko 29.12.21

AlexanderSky
ex, right now I would call the sacred crap and diablo a full-fledged rpgshka.

A
AlexanderSky 29.12.21

seffko
what is a full-fledged RPGShka in your understanding?

s
seffko 29.12.21

AlexanderSky is
clearly not hack and slash, but it's party-based (which I really don't like), although the first divinity was not party-based and was top-notch.

B
BarackKamacho 29.12.21

The AlexanderSky
forum was created to express an opinion, find like-minded people and give arguments (occasionally), you can see, sorry, the bombing of a fart

A
AlexanderSky 29.12.21

seffko
hmm, I really played it not so much, but the toy is worthy, though visually it looks like a dabble, but if you play you understand that they are different
BarackKamacho
Yes, I’ll never go to the forum, I see the game shit the witcher is not very good, out of 10 comments one good the user will come in and say - "fuh passed the game is gorgeous", and most of them write and do not even know what they are writing)

B
BarackKamacho 29.12.21

AlexanderSky
(exactly the opposite to mine) everyone liked the game, and those who didn’t like it, they were lying around covered with minus somewhere on the bottom (like me)

s
seffko 29.12.21

normal game, worse than the first, but better than the second.