3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21 12:00 am

Best Game Ever ... ever (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Friends! Isn't it time to confess to ourselves?
167 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 29.12.21

GrihanTrojan
then, too, "who argues that pants will betray"

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 29.12.21

Koshkotyan
Each has its own side. The fact that someone is trying to refute something sharply proves once again. For centuries, the Church has also fought women in labor for centuries, but it didn’t work. Morrowind is over 10 years old. The first Gothic is even bigger. I don’t want to talk about GTA. Not a fan of the latter, but the game was a success. So calm down, buddy. These games have been played, are being played and will be played. I personally still play Dandy. Alive thanks to mods? So what? This is a fact, because no mods are made for forgotten games. So everything that you wrote above is another proof of that. There is an anime - go and watch them. And trying to refute what is already there is pointless. It's like chopping water with an ax. What are you doing now.

W
Wild rider 29.12.21

GrihanTrojan
"at least in its own genre."
An important clarification. But you have to wait until the hype for the game dies down and already create some polls on popular resources. And then, if you look at the statistics in the incentive, then a larger number of people play in the same Skyrim. But there is also the problem that not everyone has the right hardware for a comfortable game, so you have to wait anyway.

F
Fallen Cheshire 29.12.21

No, she's not the best. There will never be a better game. Comma.
And if it does, then they will choose when the last game is created.

M
Maxximka_UA 29.12.21

Timur Virinsky
Agree. I started reading books and .... I don't even have words. Books are a bomb. So far I have read 2, but so many emotions, my head just breaks. Anyone who has not read books, I advise you to read !!!

D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21

Inkognito21blr
And where then the plot is not "complete shit"

L
LEFT FOR DTF 29.12.21

the first 3-4 days I thought it was the best game I have ever played.
then emotions subsided and now I "just" put it on a par with such things as kotor or masquerade.
without exaggeration, the Witcher 3 is the best game in the last 10 years.

W
Wild rider 29.12.21

Koshkotyan
"TES is only afloat thanks to massive modding."
So you clarify when you talk about the fatal unpopularity of singles in the future.

H
Homikator 29.12.21

THURISAZ
It's just that the game didn't catch on like that for a long time, and if you think that I did not grow up in the era of Dandy, you are mistaken)
Not only should I deliver game players, but the plot itself, and the 1st and 2nd parts climbed up and down, I thought that I could not do better, and they not only could, but surpassed.
About Gothic, Morovind, I did not say anything, they are still installed with me.

One thing saddens, the Inquisition could not do it with dignity, played 120 hours, I thought I’ll find it here or here, and then I realized that it’s just time to go through the game and forget, I didn’t even take the add-on ...

M
Morag_Tong 29.12.21

no, not the best. Classics will not be able to outshine the classics with such a game. Good - yes, but not the best of all time

O
Ogyr4ig 29.12.21

Remembered Arcanum and not remembered Planascape: torment? Shredded by the current RPG gamer.

And the role in the witcher cannot be played out to the end. After all, whether we like it or not, Geralt still remains a kind killer of monsters, who wants to live quietly and peacefully, and as a result, he saves the world.

S

GrihanTrojan
Inquisition could not do it with dignity, played 120 hours I played
even more. But it was not possible to do better than the first one.

Arcanum
A wonderful game, but I was able to pass some tasks without the Internet. Difficult to make. More precisely, it's all about scripts. It's easy to screw everything up, and some things are not even indicated on the map. That is, to look blindly in a not frail space .. And, by the way, in it the world is just titanium, if you go directly along the map. I went to the first village like that. I did not know that you can poke a marker on the map.

s
seffko 29.12.21

Ogyr4ig
you confuse RPG and RPGACTION

H
Homikator 29.12.21

THURISAZ There
was nothing to play, I played from 30 minutes a day to an hour, went in, did a couple of quests and did my own.

D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21

Guys! What are you arguing about ??? This is a MASTERPIECE for all time, the standard of RPG ... Huge world !!! Its elaboration is striking. Quests ... I don't know what to compare with, all that was (but it was a hell of a lot) is not that

O
Ogyr4ig 29.12.21

seffko Em
. I do not confuse anything. I'm tired of individuals who, in absolutely any topic with a comparison of games, write "these are completely different games / genres, they cannot be compared." Both RPGs? RPG. I can compare more with jRPG or with cRPG.
But if you so want to compare with RPGekshon - Skyrim, Oblivion. Even there are much more role-playing opportunities, variety of classes, etc. And here, as I wrote above, everything is tied to books. And for the magician from Aretusa, you can't play, alas.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 29.12.21

Ogyr4ig
I would not say that in scarim there is an opportunity to act out the role =
class, clothes, faction quests.
all. this is all roleplaying. the rest of the world is on the sidelines, even though you are a level 120 vampire lord with all the Daedric artifacts in the closet.
you will also beat the spiteful creatures in the caves.

and dialogues in Skyrim
1. Where to go?
2. So far

But I would like to have classes in vybmak, kaneshn. Today I looked at Avallak'ha and dreamed of being a magician in the world of take: '(

S

But in Oblivion there are no such consequences as in The Witcher. Something like that. And about tasks and dialogues. What is there. Dialogues. It's even farther to them. Everywhere has its huge advantages.

D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21

I didn't understand at all what kind of role-playing in Skyrim ...

H
Homikator 29.12.21

PS just kneel down and shut up, let's remember the Witcher, this is his last exit.
Although not a fact, of course, this is probably such a clever marketing ploy, and after a couple of years they will say that at the request of the fans and so on and so forth, but for now have a conscience, so much work has been done.