3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21 12:00 am

Best Game Ever ... ever (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Friends! Isn't it time to confess to ourselves?
167 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemesis 29.12.21

There is no such thing as the best game. Maximum - in its genre. Because how can racing be better than football, for example? Or is a shooter better than a quest? Or is horror better than adventure? These are two different things.

E
Eroppo 29.12.21

Nemesis
A little higher, the expert explains that the best game is the one in which everyone has different faces and the scenes are drawn, but what the game itself is about is not important))

_
_Str75_ 29.12.21

Koshkotyan
If they would have forgotten about the Witcher, then already in 2 parts, if he was as bad as you say))))))))
And here only 1.5 million pre-orders. And how much more will be when the igruhu is finished, edited and released with full content. Some people are waiting for this.)))

ArmyMan
For example, I know FEW games where the main plot line would be so solid and well thought out. Even the desire to dig in will not lead to the desired result. And in general, this is an RPG genre, where a solid plot is an integral part of the assessment of the game. These are not shooters and grind games, where you can not pay attention to the plot at all))

A number of moments really boggle the imagination ... A very high-quality product for the money that is asked to be developed.

M
Mercurionio 29.12.21

The game came out great. For a long time I have not sat for a game in 1 playthrough for over 150 hours. And this seemed not enough. But is it great ... She did not bring anything new. Everything is blinded on old concepts, although everything has been brought to an extremely high level. The game may well become a new bar for RPGs and an open world. And the map ... Before, everyone measured the map with Skyrims, now maybe something will change (although I doubt it). I'm waiting for DLC and mods for rebalancing, as well as upgrading my computer to 4k quality.
PS: However, for me it is definitely the game of the year. Prior to that, since 2012 there was Skyrim and its alterations by mods (only then I started playing it)
Alex0493
I doubt that Fallout 4 will outshine the Witcher. The second has an advantage - he appeared earlier, which means he got into the brains earlier.

O
Ogyr4ig 29.12.21

seffko
Then she does not need to be called an RPG. Even Dark Souls can be called RPG action.
As an RPG - the witcher is not very good.
As a story about a killer of monsters saving the world - great. But there is no roleplay in it. It's more like a series of FFs - exciting plots, a good picture, but again without roleplay.
Therefore, the witcher does not pull the best RPG in history. It's just a really good game. But I have no desire to return to it (they will not add content until 2016). Which, I think, is very bad for a role-playing game.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 29.12.21

You need to wait a couple of months. Better to wait for the next big RPG. I'm sure after the release of the new Fallout there will be the same screams about the best game in history. Or you can just remember the Last of As.

C
Cucumber312 29.12.21

_Str75_
Where did I write that The Witcher 3 is a bad game?

I
Inkognito21blr 29.12.21

Diamondwitcher,
for example, in the second part.

_
_Str75_ 29.12.21

Koshkotyan
You wrote: The Witcher will be forgotten after the release of all paid DLCs.
To which I wrote to you in detail, that if oblivion awaited him, then the people would not have expected so hellish 3 parts.
How else can you assess your words?

C
Cucumber312 29.12.21

_Str75_
I don't think B3 is a bad game.

TS just pissed me off by calling B3 the best game in history, which it is not. (And in what story anyway?)

It's like calling a dish the best in history, and then trying an even more delicious dish.

S
Sergey Dudka 29.12.21

Diamondwitcher
Agree

F
Frostmir 29.12.21

Mercurionio
Earlier got into the brains - earlier it will come out from there.

S
Sagivari Isit0 29.12.21

if you remove the bugs,
then the game is solid 9
but still not the best game this

V
Vert 29.12.21

One of the best Action / RPG ever. So right and few people argue.

H
Honey cocaine 29.12.21

I would say this, the best RPG of all in which I have played for 10 years (and I have played many), since the first impressions of Gothic 1-2NV, not one RPG gave me such emotions and did not keep it from beginning to end ... The best game is hardly, but I would definitely get into the TOP-10 of the best games in general.

s
seffko 29.12.21

Honey Cocaine
hello is an action RPG, not a pure RPG.

H
Honey cocaine 29.12.21

seffko
and? Is this something that should change for me?

s
seffko 29.12.21

Honey Cocaine
if it weren't down, then mb, I can't think for the two of us

V
Vasily_Gay. 29.12.21

drgon age inquisition is the best game in history. Handsome Dorian is worth something. And then there is not even anyone to have sex with.

s
seffko 29.12.21

Vasily_Gay.
who seeks will always find. (you need to look at the nexus)