3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21 12:00 am

Best Game Ever ... ever (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Friends! Isn't it time to confess to ourselves?
167 Comments
Sort by:
s
shadow326 29.12.21

GrihanTrojan
I don’t know) I’ll still remember YES: O) The
Witcher is good, but the saves that do not affect anything spoil it very much) not the most replayable thing, IMHO) it will probably pull the game of the year)

I
Igor 2013 29.12.21

The Witcher 3 is a very good game. I will not say excellent for a simple reason, because they are not and will not be soon, or maybe not at all, as not every person can come up with something new even in a certain genre, but whoever has nothing to do with the development of games ... And it is not very easy to embody and convey an idea, even a good one, into a game, and even more so to please today's generation. In general, the Witcher developed well done smart guys, respect them and respect. It's been a long time since I got stuck at the computer.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 29.12.21

GrihanTrojan
No. Not last. With popularity and sales, there will still be. The game that turned the studio into what it is and which is the only development known in the world - it will not be abandoned. Only it will not be about the Herald. But the Mass Effect is the third end in the story of the Commander.

O
Ogyr4ig 29.12.21

lookaway
I didn’t talk about skyrim initially. I was forced to compare with an action RPG. Speaking about role-playing, I first of all talked about arcanums, planescapes, gothic and fallouts.
DAO is good at this.

Although the same Skyrim in terms of roleplaying compared to the Witcher as Fallout 2 compared to Skyrim.

O
OlololKing 29.12.21

I don’t know, this is the game that you want and it’s interesting to play .. everything is so wonderful in it that you don’t notice small flaws .. for me, as a fan of the series and books, the whole universe of the witcher is always a priority .. well, but she decides the best or not every man for himself .. for me this game overshadowed the masterpiece of GTA 5 .. again, maybe because I really like the universe ..

t
tatunserg 29.12.21

but what about gothic and dark souls?

D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21

There is nothing masterpiece, except for the marketing policy of Rockstar in the 5th GTA. And this became especially evident against the background of The Witcher. Although of course different genres and all that

D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21

It's just that now we see what AAA projects can (and should) be.

A
AlexanderSky 29.12.21

I had to read everything in scrap that you mutter there, but I disagree with the first comments, and with the fact that some condemn the game after passing only 3 parts because they did not play the first and second, I will say kindly, do not even bother with such topics yet you will not pass everything inside and out. But how to look at the Witcher as a whole? I look at the witcher as a whole, at 1 and 2 and 3 parts as a general result, everywhere there were drawbacks, but the game is the best among single players IMHO, at least it is better not to find such a rich plot in an RPG. And in your TES and DA and such happiness, having gone through all this, I did not find a super-duper plot, stupidly running cutters. Then there is just the phrase "The taste and color of a friend is not." For those who react negatively to the Witcher and express their fia, me and people who stand on the side of this particular wonderful game,

D
DmitryArt 29.12.21

The plot is well served, no doubt about it. What do we have apart from the plot? Nothing. An ugly little world, with dummy dolls, which even logic was not prescribed normally. A wretched game camera that can't even be adjusted, showing the whole world with some wild distortion. By the way, what is the FOV in the game, probably at 120 degrees? Two dozen monsters who do not spawn, do not autolevel are not registered, and a bunch of chests with unnecessary junk of levels 5 lower. For the plot of praise, I liked the movie, but the game did not work out, and it did not work at all. Do you have any complaints about Geralt? There are no complaints about Geralt.

s
seffko 29.12.21

Ogyr4ig
Campaign you misunderstood me. The role-playing in tornament and arcanum is a cut above the Witcher, but it's not very good to compare RPG and RPG action, and besides Gothic and Morra there is no more (MB Kotor).

A
Aziflow 29.12.21

DmitryArt
What do we have besides the plot? Tax ... Let's see ...
Firstly, interesting side quests, in which there may be unexpected turns (For example, the quest with the Attack on Priscilla.)
Secondly, the complexity of the game. If you play on the first difficulty or the second, then what to talk about with you?
Thirdly, in which game are the main characters not dummies? I played many RPGs, and in all games, except for a couple of lines, they didn’t say anything? (If you’re talking about that.)

S
SeregaTyl 29.12.21

I already wrote. The Witcher 3 is a masterpiece. One of the best games in the last 25 years. Of course, in the first Fouls, Tormenta, Arcanum, Baldurs, etc. the role component is spelled out better. That's why they are a classic RPG, to give the opportunity to play a role for various characters or factions. Or even for a stupid down (Foul) with a couple of phrases.

But .. The Witcher 3 is a unique phenomenon in its entirety. An amazing, interesting and incredibly beautiful adventure.

Py. Sy. I am sure that after the release of the new Witcher, not only a significant part of gamers are in a pleasant shock, but also, most importantly, many adequate game developers are in shock. But this is only good for all of us. The Poles really revived the gaming market.

E
Eroppo 29.12.21

Sergey Miklashevich
At the moment, the game still cannot be called a masterpiece - at best, an unfinished masterpiece. And quite a large part of gamers are still in an unpleasant shock due to many non-working quests (especially plot ones), crashes, freezes and other problems. And the game will become a full-fledged masterpiece only when all the necessary patches are released, and everyone can play and go through the game normally, and not the circle of the elite, who are just lucky - everything works)))

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 29.12.21

Sergey Miklashevich
Well, for 25 years this is an exaggeration. For the last 3 years - yes, for the last 5 years - yes, but for 25 years certainly not.

And the Witcher needs to be supplemented a little to a masterpiece :)

F
Frostmir 29.12.21

"The best game in history ... in general", pfft ... This is the same as the "most ideal person" - there is no such thing.
The best in the history of the gaming industry - no, and there never were and never will be (because everything is relative). Game of the Year is quite possible.
PS Until the end of the year, even more than six months, so you never know something else will come out ... that will outshine the Witcher ... (Fallout 4 ???)

S
SeregaTyl 29.12.21

Gentlemen, you are too harsh :) Remember how many glitches there were in the first Foul. There, in general, it was impossible to play without patches, and Arcanum was one big bug. Patches are not related to masterpieces. Almost all games have had their childhood illnesses. Therefore, I will remain unconvinced. The Witcher 3 is a masterpiece.

E
Eroppo 29.12.21

Sergey Miklashevich
well, the games listed, while they did not really work, were considered exactly potential masterpieces, and not realized))

p
pochtipushkin 29.12.21

Self-Murderer
Be careful, one wrong word in the direction of The Witcher 3 and picked up minus))))))

A
ArmyMan 29.12.21

Nice game, but far from the best.
Some copy-paste of muzzles for the whole game, and laziness in drawing some scenes is just annoying.
The plot is good. But because of the plot, calling the game the best in history is, to put it mildly, unreasonable.