3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21 12:00 am

Best Game Ever ... ever (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Friends! Isn't it time to confess to ourselves?
167 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 29.12.21

Laughed well. TW3: WH is the best game ever? Seriously? Unless the story is limited to 2014-2015 years. And even then, if Fallout 4 comes out this year, TW3 can be deleted. The game is one of the best this year and possibly RPG and game of the year (again, if F4 doesn't come out) - but no more.

And the last two parts (especially the first) are better from the point of view of the atmosphere.

A
Alamut95 29.12.21

I agree, the best among the best. I even abandoned the passage of GTA 5 and I have no desire to return until I fully study the Witcher)

_
_Str75_ 29.12.21

warp 37
First let it come out, then we'll talk))
And in general, choose between Folych and the Witcher ... I won't even begin)

Vasily_Gay.
Wasn't that sarcasm? Isn't it true? Sarcasm?)))

B
BarackKamacho 29.12.21

maximum game of may

M
Mr. Sirocco 29.12.21

Not the best, but 9/10 for sure. And in general it is difficult to assess, there are many pluses and minuses in it. So, as another part of the Herald's world, it is excellent, and so is another game.

s
seffko 29.12.21

Honey Cocaine
lul (lost to Shepard)

s
seffko 29.12.21

Mr. Sirocco,
right now, any game with bugs and zero roleplaying should be put 9 out of 10, this is a thrill

M
Mr. Sirocco 29.12.21

BarackKamacho It is
necessary to evaluate it as another part of The Witcher, no more. And so on the market there are almost no rules for RPG / MMORPG games. This is if you make the world the way they want to see it, then you won't end up with endings and so on, so they give a limited choice or just be lazy

B
BarackKamacho 29.12.21

Mr. Sirocco,
I xs what should be evaluated there (the game didn’t work for me at all, a simulator of pressing the PCM and finding a drop) but damn the best game in the history of reel?

s
seffko 29.12.21

Mr. Sirocco
you didn't go through divinity and other good real rpg games.

X
X_ray_83 29.12.21

Well, yes, an RPG with three dialogue options)))) Ahaha)))

Y
Yasin Stump 29.12.21

the best game in history is brute force. of the year? may still be, but 2015 is not over yet.
all the same, there are a lot of bugs, the graphics have been cut on the way, there are some shortcomings.
who thinks so? you are just blind and saw a lot of boobs in the game that's all.

m
mordvin121 29.12.21

warp 37
And where did you get the idea that Fallout 4 will be better? have you played it? no, I'm not saying that it will be bad, but why will it be better than the Witcher?

L
LEFT FOR DTF 29.12.21

ZloyBooT
you are just blind and saw a lot of boobs in the game
, something doesn't fit.

S
StalkerShuha 29.12.21

Of course, I am also a fierce fan of Sapik's creativity and the game series in general, but the best in history is overkill, there are many good games that are no worse or better than B3.

B
BarackKamacho 29.12.21

mordvin121
the fallach has a much stronger initial concept, which, if properly executed, will poke the witcher into the manure (but makes a gazebo, then it will work by 30 percent)

4hqwer 29.12.21

game of the century - no! game of the year - YES! just compare with what comes out in our time ... the same ZhTA, which abandoned because of boring-cliche. raw, worthless.

4hqwer 29.12.21

BarackKamacho
If done correctly, you can stick it anywhere!

m
mordvin121 29.12.21

BarackKamacho
This is the argument. I mean, is this how you compare games?

B
BarackKamacho 29.12.21

mordvin121
And how else can you compare them on the chtoli budget, And now imagine that all the customization in the fallach is the opportunity to play at least a cute chick with 10 charisma relying on partners, either a pacifist or a gloomy sniper, layered on the ability to kill, rob anyone, incur the wrath of anyone faction or become its side the ability to screw up the quest by clicking in the wrong place, the ability to get an uber cannon on the first level without any level restrictions and become a king, burn out entire settlements, solve any quest with eloquence, even with the genocide of all living things, all this is much more interactive and level of immersion to argue with this is stupid