3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
megabate 09.01.22 08:02 pm

About horses in TES IV: Oblivion (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Everything about horses in TES IV-Oblivion
165 Comments
Sort by:
A
AimBotForAll 09.01.22

in the stable ...
Mlyn people !!! Why are you constantly asking for Nubian questions ??? a little logic and here's the answer !!! in the game, and so everything is laid out on the shelves ...

L
Lubber 09.01.22

You can buy horses in stables near any major city, except the Imperial one. The stables are designated by a symbol that for some reason looks like the Grail ... (However, the forts' badge reminds me of a MEDVED speaking PRELIME!) ... You

can also steal a horse, but such people love to run away when you get off them ...

A
AimBotForAll 09.01.22

well then excuse me kaneshno, if you haven’t even started the gamut, then I can understand the reason for this question, but in general it’s better to read some fact or a review of chtoli ...
py.sy. but here's the last question I'd rather ignore ...

P
PERFORATTOR 09.01.22

Yes, you can ride them.
And then there are unicorns who don't like naked weapons. That is - if you pull out the sword, then you will not saddle it.

U
Underoath 09.01.22

tell me about unicorns pliz! otherwise I met 1 on level 2 .... if you consider that he attacked me himself (who knew that he didn't like my bow ???) so they don't take his arrows! I'm from him in the forest with a fireball that takes 8 hp for 20 minutes running! This beast took me 2 3 hp with a blow and when I brought her to the city she killed 1 guard and also hurt him ..... horse damn it.

A
Alexandr82 09.01.22

And how do horses differ besides color?

J
JIpR1NCE 09.01.22

Horses differ in the Speed ​​of anticipation. Like the FASTEST (blah forgot what the city is called where the stable with these horses seems to be east of the imperial on H **** starts) Black horses ..... or White in another city in Elven like. When I bought a black horse, I was told that white is faster and when to white l. went there said that black faster =)))

R
Renata 09.01.22

the best horse - Shadowmere
fast, not killed (for quest)

Gives Lucien from the Dark Brotherhood)

D
Diglasgod 09.01.22

LpRINCE
He is stupid !! He acts dishonestly !!!!! the one who has not played MORRu is not supposed to play Oblivion !!!
Che so wants to play !!!!

m
megabate 09.01.22

Diglasgod
Who did you mean that? -Me? I played in the morra. Why a pancake to ask out of interest is no longer possible?
I will buy a damn game soon. So interestingly simple

L
LifeEnder 09.01.22

There are horses in the game. but you can't buy them. for they are aggressive, they have a spell of invisibility and they live under water. Yes, and there are the last ones reaching the 50th level.
And what they sell in the stables is not horses, these are wolves in horse skins, or women of different races so terrible that they decided to disguise them. But even in order to buy a fake, you must first get out of the Nuba dungeon. And it's better to throw out the disc altogether and bang your head on the corner of the round house until you are taken to the psychiatric hospital.

L
Lafresa 09.01.22

How can a horse be cured?

G
Gr1nGo 09.01.22

She will

heal herself ... you just need to rest ... Lifeender, gyy ...

A
AimBotForAll 09.01.22

LifeEnder, Respect for the post =) I
immediately remembered how we were having fun with the people, someone asked who the termites were? the answer is such large rats, two meters long, hunt in packs, live in caves or on the roofs of transformer booths ... =)

H
Hamster Jedi 09.01.22

The fastest horse is the Black Horse, sold in Cheydinhall, costs 5000 gold
The strongest horse is the White Horse, sold in Anvil (the strongest, it means that it hurts the most of life)

The weakest horse is the spotted one, which is given for free in the main quest, when Jaffrey and Martin must be taken to the Blades' hideout north of Bruma. True, I almost did not "ride" on it, since she was immediately killed)

You can also get a horse for free if you play for the Dark Brotherhood. After completing one of the quests, Lucien will give you his former horse ...

PS He himself has two horses - white and black, but I prefer black, it's faster)

A
AimBotForAll 09.01.22

by the way, people, such a trawl, I had a black horse, I dressed it in an armor, all the rules, then Lucien gave his shadomer, I rode it for a long time, he teleported with me, everything was fine, but then I found my first horse (in his name didn’t say that it’s mine, but the armor + the ability to sit down with impunity meant that he was mine), he sat on it shortly, traveled, teleported, I see he teleported with me, but there’s no shadoumer, in short xs where he disappeared (he was not killed 100%) , but now I can’t find it, tell me how to return it!

A
Ash ketchum 09.01.22

Lucien Shadowmer gave me a gift, and the horseshoe on it is red))) and he walks xs where - a glitch is nailed

-------------

Check some thread in the stable

A
AimBotForAll 09.01.22

I checked the stables, there’s no nifig, I’m thinking about how to screw it up through the console, otherwise I’ve searched the whole of Cyrodiil ...

p
peacedec 09.01.22

If you somehow lost Shadowmere, you just need to look into Fort Farragut (I hope you wrote it correctly), after which the message Shadowmere has returned to Fort Farragut will appear! It remains only to sit and ride: P

L
Lubber 09.01.22

After you change to another horse, the old horse always goes back to where you bought it.

In addition, there is a bug in the game, if you leave the horse where the devils, and then use fast travel, then the last used horse will be next to you.